Elfs...

Vunitz

Recently ive noticed its actually quite hard to find a nice elf..Ive found almost 5-8 nice ones through out 2-4months of playing warspear ;D My fav elf is "Nataliee"most generous and helpful elf, i would recomend this elf to anyone who needs money/quest advice  8)

Down Below List You Fav Elfs:  :spiteful:

the only elf i like is panchen probably cuz he doesn't attack/disturb everyone like a faggot.

elfs that i hate most r the ones that literally have no life that spend hrs every single day camping 1 spot just to simply kill an mc they meet.

1.5 yrs ago much better. 90% of elfs/mc just leave each other to their own business, sometimes even team up against 6 shadows. now too much faggotness and backstabbers and no lifes

the only elf i like is panchen probably cuz he doesn't attack/disturb everyone like a ♥♥♥♥♥♥.

elfs that i hate most r the ones that literally have no life that spend hrs every single day camping 1 spot just to simply kill an mc they meet.

1.5 yrs ago much better. 90% of elfs/mc just leave each other to their own business, sometimes even team up against 6 shadows. now too much ♥♥♥♥♥♥ness and backstabbers and no lifes

Teaming up against shadows was epic, first time that they helped each other  :friends:

Teaming up against shadows was epic, first time that they helped each other  :friends:

yup and now never ever happen agen...only killing each other now :)