[2020.01.22] Game servers restart

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

UPD: The servers are running!

Dear players!

Please keep in mind that this thursday, 23.01.2020, at 08:00 CET, the servers will be restarted. After the reboot, the following changes will be implemented:

- fixed the error due to which the guild event activation timer reset after server restarts;

- fixed the incorrect completion time and amount of craft experience given for the craft task “Mantle of the Fiery Skies”;

- fixed the interaction of the "Ice Relic of Captivity" with the “damage reflection” attribute. Now the effect of the relic will not be stopped by reflected damage;

- fixed the incorrect display of headgear of some equipment from the Snow Boundary.

Additionally, after restarting the servers, the players will get access to a new holiday event with unique rewards, which we will cover in a different post, a little later.

The game will be unavailable for 2 hours.

Please don’t plan anything important for that time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

AIGRIND

Edited by Holmes

• Holmes pinned this topic
51 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Additionally, after restarting the servers, the players will get access to a new holiday event with unique rewards, which we will cover in a different post, a little later.

Owww, interesting! 

54 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Additionally, after restarting the servers, the players will get access to a new holiday event with unique rewards, which we will cover in a different post, a little later

CANT wait to know

13 minutes ago, necrotp1 said:

Pls do not ignore this.

Try not to write off topic please; more than that, you may try to tag them out on the topic itself. 

16 hours ago, Holmes said:

What time can we see post and event? 

1 hour ago, Xcaliburzx said:

Why cant i update the game

Screenshot_20200123-203245.png

I suggest you to do clean installation after every update to not face such errors. Clear your Warspear Online cache from "applications" and uninstall Warspear Online then install it back from which store you use. Just in case if you didn't,make sure your account connected to an email adress before do that.

• Akasha unpinned this topic
1 minute ago, Necromaa said:

After the reset I somehow do not see costume or heroic equipment description on dg page in game and not seen any drops too,,,, is this some technical error after reset? 

Do you mean, you don't receive drops from chests? Is it only related to festive dungeons or it happens in other maps? Could you specify which dungeon you're referring to?

On 1/24/2020 at 6:06 PM, Akasha said:

Do you mean, you don't receive drops from chests? Is it only related to festive dungeons or it happens in other maps? Could you specify which dungeon you're referring to?

To be honest not tried other dgs, i was only talking about snow map dgs, it doesn’t show costume drop on dg click and since after update didn’t see heroic equipment dropping too.. 

Its been now 3 days and on the EU server nobody dropped heroic equipment yet. 😰It was before the maintenance you could clearly see someone dropped it. But after 200 runs I still don't see a drop, not for my drops only since we can see it world chat. 

But  it is only some hours left so it is a bit too late now. :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

Edited by Suli Kh
Added link

On 1/26/2020 at 7:10 AM, Necromaa said:

To be honest not tried other dgs, i was only talking about snow map dgs, it doesn’t show costume drop on dg click and since after update didn’t see heroic equipment dropping too.. 

According to them, there wasn't a bug on drops from dungeons. I can only believe this to be a visual bug (graphic-related) or has to do with the synchronization with the info chat (code-related). Anyway, don't worry about it as long as you get some drops from dungeons.

On 1/27/2020 at 10:14 PM, Akasha said:

According to them, there wasn't a bug on drops from dungeons. I can only believe this to be a visual bug (graphic-related) or has to do with the synchronization with the info chat (code-related). Anyway, don't worry about it as long as you get some drops from dungeons.

I think there was a bug because no heroic equipment costume or books dropped from any dg after it. If there was something wrong, maybe can add back heroic equipment for this week as this might be last week of snow