[2020.01.23] Spring Moon Festival has come to Arinar!

Peony

11 hours ago, HeartsBane said:

Buffs suppose to stay 24h according the description but they doesn't. I guess description is wrong or there's bug about duration of effects.

It has been fixed today )

47 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Well snow event elephant boss attack afk and heals. A reason to brag. I think afk should get smite.

the dynamic events from the last Halloween seemed like a good solution for that, in order to get the best buffs and drops, you pretty much had to be active otherwise you'd get killed by mobs. What do you think?

Edited by Akasha

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

It has been fixed today )

Yup. There's another problem about info of raid bosses. We went Kronus and It was dead 20 mins ago but info of Kronus defeat came like 25-30 mins later. Sometimes it doesn't show at all for Chernobog.

On 1/22/2020 at 12:58 PM, Peony said:

Each box may contain the unique Celestial Empire hairstyle, collectible smiley or other festive item:

• Common empowering relics
  • Signs of Imperishability
  • Unique minions
  • Small Gladiator Elixirs, Unity Potions and Elixirs of Knowledge
  • Potions and scrolls
  • Precious bars

And in Chest for the last stage - the Nian costume!

Where is my lovely Tsiuntsi costume?

18 hours ago, Akasha said:

the dynamic events from the last Halloween seemed like a good solution for that, in order to get the best buffs and drops, you pretty much had to be active otherwise you'd get killed by mobs. What do you think?

Great idea. I just want them afk player to get smite like with the swamp slug damage. 

2 hours ago, Fortuno said:

I like how Chinese new year has far greater significance than the new year celebrated elsewhere. Okay then...

More chinese players = more money $$ 

I think this event should have been after snow ends ... timetable suckx ... I can’t join events in both maps ... :shout: only I’m available when gvg snow earlier ... most of the days it’s late ... suckx :roar:

On 1/23/2020 at 4:16 PM, Babocool said:

Exactly the same event like last year and the year before:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Yea bro, changes are miniscule... I want that 1v1 pvp place back like every gamer...

On 1/25/2020 at 8:20 AM, Speedom said:

Great idea. I just want them afk player to get smite like with the swamp slug damage. 

we will consider that :smile:

On 1/25/2020 at 10:53 AM, Fortuno said:

I like how Chinese new year has far greater significance than the new year celebrated elsewhere. Okay then...

Russia doesn't celebrate Christmas or Halloween as others, yet the biggest events are related to them. Because the theme is known worldwide, like the Spring Moon festival, we have specific content to explore and work on there. I personally haven't seen a celebration of the new year richer in art and traditions than the Chinese. Would you share any?

On 1/23/2020 at 5:16 PM, Babocool said:

Exactly the same event like last year and the year before

Instead of working in it, we had a huge balance in the skills in advance that was supposed to happen around Spring. Truth is: time is a limited resource, the choice made by developers was wise - in my opinion. 

13 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Instead of working in it, we had a huge balance in the skills in advance that was supposed to happen around Spring. Truth is: time is a limited resource, the choice made by developers was wise - in my opinion. 

About this, I wanted to ask - is it planned something like the release of new expert skills alongside the Spring Event? 

3 минуты назад, Akasha сказал:

Image result for on the way¨ gif"

The Chinese will again be outraged by the small dissimilarity of this character with their hero ...:smile:

Just now, Higgings said:

About this, I wanted to ask - is it planned something like the release of new expert skills alongside the Spring Event? 

:happy: Hi there, hm...that I do not know. And it can't really be told publicly in advance, you already know this by now :P

15 minutes ago, акм said:

The Chinese will again be outraged by the small dissimilarity of this character with their hero ...

Image result for feelingless gif"

Edited by Akasha

21 минуту назад, Higgings сказал:

We also have only rumors and gossip. It seems like they hinted, promised, but so far no specifics.

On 1/23/2020 at 4:32 PM, Akasha said:

You'd probably be surprised but many people are interested in +30% regeneration and 15% reduced income damage :thumbs_up1:

Im sorry again But...

So a whole snow event is based on some buffs? I love WS, but that makes it really lame. I know WS GM can do better than that. 

• Holmes unpinned this topic