[2020.01.23] Spring Moon Festival has come to Arinar!

Peony

nya_poster_new3_1200x630.png

Warriors!

The new lunar year brings a lot of hopes and plans, but the threat that, following an ancient prophecy, appears from the depths of the sea, can destroy everything… Raise your weapon against ancient evil and protect Arinar from the monster! And as a reward for your courage, you will get relics, emoticons, hairstyles, minions, and more.

The tradition of celebrating the Spring Moon Festival is very popular with the dwellers of Arinar. And now the Irselnort is decorated with bright lanterns and colorful fireworks. However, these celebrations are necessary not only for fun, but also to drive away the monster Nian, which brings troubles and misfortunes...

World event Spring Moon Festival

You have to complete 6 stages of world dynamic event. Your goal is to defeat the Nian — a monster that is raising from the sea waters to sow death and destruction.

Any players of level 5 or higher that were present at the territory of the event completion for no less than 30 seconds at the moment of its completion will receive the reward:

1st stage: Moon Box I and Mystery of life buff - increases health regeneration rate of the character by 10% (maximum number of buffs: 3 - 30%)

1стадия.gif

2nd stage: Moon Box II and Mystery of the spirit buff - increases energy regeneration rate of the character by 10% (maximum number of buffs: 3 - 30%)

2стадия.gif

3rd stage: Moon Box III and Art of melee buff - reduces incoming damage dealt to the character by an auto attack with a melee weapon by 5% (maximum number of buffs: 3 - 15%)

3 стадия_1.gif

4th stage: Moon Box IV and Art of ranged attack buff - reduces incoming damage dealt to the character by an auto attack with a ranged weapon by 5% (maximum number of buffs: 3 - 15%)

4 стадия_2.gif

5th stage: Moon Box V and Monstrous strength buff - increases the damage dealt by the character to monsters of the Mini Boss, Boss and Raid Boss classes by 10% (maximum number of buffs: 3 - 30%)

5 стадия_2.gif

6th stage: Moon Box VI and Power of Unity buff - increases the amount of guild points received by the character by 30% (maximum number of buffs: 1) - if 5th stage was completed.

6стадия.gif

Each box may contain the unique Celestial Empire hairstyle, collectible smiley or other festive item:

• Common empowering relics
  • Signs of Imperishability
  • Unique minions
  • Small Gladiator Elixirs, Unity Potions and Elixirs of Knowledge
  • Potions and scrolls
  • Precious bars

And in Chest for the last stage - the Nian costume

Restart time: 8 hours after the first stage starts on schedule: 06:05, 14:05, 22:05 (CET)

New items in Miracle Shop

Legendary Chest of Spring Moon

In the Miracle shop you can find a unique holiday chest, which is hidden incredibly beautiful costumes and decorative skins from Celestial Empire.

Costumes:

• Lu Bu
  • Great Dragon King
  • Red Fire
  • Lovely Magnolia
  • Black Chrysanthemum
  • Gatekeeper of the Temple of Heaven
  • Emperor of Celestial Empire
  • Empress of Celestial Empire
  • Eastern Dragon

Decorative skins:

• Sai of the Spring Moon 
  • Scepter of the Spring Moon
  • Dao of the Spring Moon
  • Jiang of the Spring Moon
  • Changdao of the Spring Moon
  • Qiang of the Spring Moon
  • Staff of the Spring Moon
  • Baton of the Spring Moon
  • Bow of the Spring Moon
  • Cho-to-wu of the Spring Moon
  • Shield of the Spring Moon

Cache of Jade Emperor

Costumes:

• Warlord of Double Moon Era
  • Emperor of Initial Chaos
  • Ao Guang
  • Red Crane
  • Sentinel of the Forbidden Kingdom
  • Last Pilgrim
  • Spirit of the Sacred River 
  • Fu Hao
  • Princess of the Spring Moon 
  • Sorcerer of the Spirit Forest
  • Divine Giant
  • Guan Yu
  • Jingwei
  • Imperial silk
  • Spring Blossoms

Decorative skins:

• Mace of the Forbidden Kingdom 
  • Staff of the Forbidden Kingdom
  • Knife of the Forbidden Kingdom
  • Falchion of the Forbidden Kingdom
  • Two-Blade Estoc of the Forbidden Kingdom
  • Buster of the Forbidden Kingdom
  • Thyrsus of the Forbidden Kingdom
  • Stave of the Forbidden Kingdom
  • Bow of the Forbidden Kingdom
  • Arbalest of the Forbidden Kingdom
  • Shield of the Forbidden Kingdom

Minions:

• Summon Big Panda
  • Summon Small Panda

Smileys:

• "Mythical Dragons" 

Great elixirs:

• Gladiator's Great Elixir
  • Great Elixir of Knowledge
  • Great Elixir of Unity

Powerful scrolls and potions:

• Bamboo Scroll of the Tiger’s Patronage
  • Bamboo Scroll of the Turtle’s Patronage
  • Bamboo Scroll of the Phoenix’s Patronage
  • Bamboo Scroll of the Dragon’s Patronage
  • Balm of the Sun
  • Balm of the Moon
  • Precious bars

Minions

Pay attention to the new minion, the symbol of the new lunar year, which will protect you in battle!

Summon White Rat - unique minion who has active and passive skills:

• instantly restores health to the minion’s owner and with a chance restores health to players who are in the same group with the minion’s owner. The amount of health restored depends on the player's level (active skill);
  • removes 3 negative effects from the minion's owner (active skill);
  • strikes instant magic damage with the Ball Lightning skill (active skill);
  • as long as the minion is alive and the player (the minion's owner) is out of fight, the player's movement speed increases by 25% (passive skill).

And you can also gain the support of another cute minion from the last year - Summon Yellow Pig:

• applies positive effect "Healing" that periodically restores health for some time (active skill);
  • instantly restores a certain amount of health of a character (active skill);
  • increases physical and magical defense of the character for some time (active skill);
  • increases the maximum health of the character for all time of the minion’s life (passive skill).

Festival starts January 23th at 11:00 CET and ends February 6th at 10:00 CET.

Please note that at the time of the Spring moon festival will change the schedule of world event “Chernobog time” on the Snow Boundary. It will be held daily at the following times: 02:10, 10:10, 19:10 CET.

We wish you good luck and a great drop!

AIGRIND Team

Edited by Akasha

• Peony changed the title to [2020.01.23] Spring Moon Festival has come to Arinar!
10 minutes ago, Xavier Reid said:

Why is this being held earlier than usual during the snow boundaries event?

I hope GM has something for us in the next update in februari. 

A man can only hope....

23 hours ago, Peony said:

Summon White Rat - unique minion who has active and passive skills

Is this a skill or do we get it from chests?

On 1/22/2020 at 2:28 PM, Peony said:

Minions

Pay attention to the new minion, the symbol of the new lunar year, which will protect you in battle!

Summon White Rat - unique minion who has active and passive skills:

Why can only buy set ? 😐

23 minutes ago, Kamisama said:

Why can only buy set ? 😐

And here we can see the average player asking himself "why". Why do we need to buy so many and not just 1? Why... Is this the beginning of understanding of how this game works? Or is it just a temporary confusion he has? Who knows. But one thing is for sure GM doesnt give a cookie about it. 

2 часа назад, Xavier Reid сказал:

Why is this being held earlier than usual during the snow boundaries event?

The Chinese are to blame. :biggrin: They live on the lunar calendar. This year they have a holiday on January 25th.

2 minutes ago, акм said:

The Chinese are to blame. :biggrin: They live on the lunar calendar. This year they have a holiday on January 25th.

Interesting. Does this mean, no special update on februari because of this? 

Edited by XreaperX

4 минуты назад, XreaperX сказал:

Interesting. Does this mean, no special update on februari because of this? 

:unknw:

4 hours ago, XreaperX said:

I hope GM has something for us in the next update in februari. 

A man can only hope....

Hopefully

6 minutes ago, oninone98 said:

Same events over and over, people dont even do snow events. Why would i spend my time in iselnort for some buffs and worthless chests ?

You'd probably be surprised but many people are interested in +30% regeneration and 15% reduced income damage :thumbs_up1:

Edited by Akasha

首先感谢官方带来中国节日···可是我想说的是

1.png.4df8888e68d58024fec379b88ce675d6.png

这个吕布做的实在是太不像了,跟我们中国人了解的吕布差的太远了。。

我们心中的吕布应该是这样的!!

2.jpg.76695e4b040ec24c90e6535db457e3b0.jpg

这才是我们认识的吕布!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, leilei said:

首先感谢官方带来中国节日···可是我想说的是

这个吕布做的实在是太不像了,跟我们中国人了解的吕布差的太远了。。

我们心中的吕布应该是这样的!!

这才是我们认识的吕布!!!!!!

Unfortunately it happens also with the Carnival costumes, I don't know if they try to adapt it so that Russians like it more, if they're aiming to make costumes more popular or for personal reasons, perhaps trying to be original, but I agree that costumes of local events could be closer to the original concept. Anyway you should write about it in the section "Suggestions" of our forum :smile:

11 minutes ago, Akasha said:

You'd probably be surprised but many people are interested in +30% regeneration and 15% reduced income damage :thumbs_up1:

can you introduce ''many people'' to me because i cant see any player who plays in us sapphire and willing to do events.

2 minutes ago, Akasha said:

不幸的是,狂欢节服装也发生了这种情况,我不知道他们是否会尝试使其适应,以便俄罗斯人更喜欢它,或者他们旨在使服装更受欢迎或出于个人原因,也许是尝试原创,但我同意当地活动的服装可能更接近原始概念。无论如何,您应该在我们论坛的“建议”部分中写下有关它的信息。 :微笑:

谢谢我明白了,我为什么不能更换我在论坛里的头像图片:pin7:

54 минуты назад, Akasha сказал:

Unfortunately it happens also with the Carnival costumes, I don't know if they try to adapt it so that Russians like it more, if they're aiming to make costumes more popular or for personal reasons, perhaps trying to be original, but I agree that costumes of local events could be closer to the original concept. Anyway you should write about it in the section "Suggestions" of our forum :smile:

Do you seriously think that Russia likes hats like the ones that belong to this costume? They are only suitable for freezing ears. We have nothing to do with it, the artist tried to please someone else.:smile:

Edited by акм

2 hours ago, oninone98 said:

can you introduce ''many people'' to me because i cant see any player who plays in us sapphire and willing to do events.

Basically anyone who is doing the event is interested in those buffs

2 hours ago, leilei said:

谢谢我明白了,我为什么不能更换我在论坛里的头像图片:pin7:

You need to have enough approved posts but i dont remember how many

3 hours ago, акм said:

Do you seriously think that Russia likes hats like the ones that belong to this costume? They are only suitable for freezing ears. We have nothing to do with it, the artist tried to please someone else.:smile:

that was just a guess 

4 hours ago, oninone98 said:

PvP players mostly

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

You need to have enough approved posts but i dont remember how many

30 minutes ago, Winter said:

You guys always do this, at least make the hairstyles tradable/sellable

Dont say that bro their rats year. they give %30 regeneration buff and %15 damage reflection for hard kill bosses...if u lucky u can even see nian costume.i hope u get it.and U can still use oxygen tube undersea...

Edited by crnoss

13 minutes ago, Paritus said:

New event for afk players Im tired of that:vp-sigh:pls change it

Alot of the players are tired of this, just go with the mind set you want the buffs and chests and ignore the afks.

49 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Alot of the players are tired of this, just go with the mind set you want the buffs and chests and ignore the afks.

Well snow event elephant boss attack afk and heals. A reason to brag. I think afk should get smite.