Abusive char names

noah

Do you think abusive/vulgar character names should be allowed in the game?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think abusive/vulgar character names should be allowed in the game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Doesnt Matter

ofc devs r not in a mood to support my idea yet as they didnt posted a single comment on this topic.they havent passed by my thread yet i guess. Anyways thanx alot for all the support :)

Your welcome :give_rose:

U r already been reported for abusing me n my family n for spamming posts. And it was just u who was yelling. There was no war at all from my side.

omg how old are u???who is abusing ur family???are u crazy???get a life dude is just a game :facepalm: go to sleep i quees ur milk is still hot :wacko: crazy person :mega_shok:

U r already been reported for abusing me n my family n for spamming posts. And it was just u who was yelling. There was no war at all from my side.

:tease: before you came to forums

report doesn't work  :facepalm:

since your new did I abuse you? I was thought you a liar

Ok finally im here to reply on this very important topic :| I completely agree with Noah pa. even I wanted to invited my family friends and other people to this game but it is so uncomfortable to play when people use such type of language on chat areas or names. I already told Noah that there should be a system on warspear which will show abusive things as stars (*****) in chat areas and it wont accept abusive character names while creating, also people using abusive language should get temporary ban on chat area (like they get while spamming) this system will be very comfortable if you are a teen or you want to play this game with your family/close friends. and all those haters who're against this post get a life ***** ******** , if u like these abusive words then go play some adult games , stop playing warspear and let us keep it clean for teens and first of all if you dont like this post, simply ignore it you don't have to show your bullshit thinking over here. Bai bai!!

your a liar using your cousins and the children as a results of banning people

some of those people are nice

lol you're really a big loser, bloody Arab

@ Reaper

and what about him? he's abusing Noah's family then what should I do? if he doesn't gives respect to others he wont get respect too

@ Reaper

and what about him? he's abusing Noah's family then what should I do? if he doesn't gives respect to others he wont get respect too

noah has the right to defend himself. but when u do it, u become like the one u are accusing...

@reaper oh hello! im his best , no bestest ever friend. I've rights to defend him more than he has

a topic about banning "abusive" character names yet who is abusing here. Noah, those names dont abuse anyone you just get offended cuz u are bored. Anusvagina is one of the nicest person in the game and a close friend and i dont get along with many people. Why don't you stop changing the poll you started. You are abusing the forum...

Taara relax, insulting others won't do anything expect escalate the tension that is already there. Please don't post anything racist towards anybody. Baai may have said somethings that did offend noah, and being his friend you feel obliged to defend him, however talking about his race was low blow.

a topic about banning "abusive" character names yet who is abusing here. Noah, those names dont abuse anyone you just get offended cuz u are bored. Anusvagina is one of the nicest person in the game and a close friend and i dont get along with many people. Why don't you stop changing the poll you started. You are abusing the forum...

No its not about boredom, and no its not about abusing other players. It is about trying to make a 'safer'? game for the younger people playing warspear.

you are a racist ♥♥♥♥er. u should leave the game.

do u *** your mother too man? Get a life n stop abusing kids. U guys just reply just to increase your post count to make it to the hydra in a week or so. Get a life man

Taara relax, insulting others won't do anything expect escalate the tension that is already there. Please don't post anything racist towards anybody. Baai may have said somethings that did offend noah, and being his friend you feel obliged to defend him, however talking about his race was low blow.

No its not about boredom, and no its not about abusing other players. It is about trying to make a 'safer'? game for the younger people playing warspear.

thanx pheonixfly u r always understanding helpfull n positive.

I find it weird people who want something against abusive behavior (chat or name) use bad behaviour themself.

If you want to be respected and heard. Listen and respect others first.

You cant expect people to be nice to you when you accuse them of something racistic.

I find it weird people who want something against abusive behavior (chat or name) use bad behaviour themself.

If you want to be respected and heard. Listen and respect others first.

You cant expect people to be nice to you when you accuse them of something racistic.

i totally agree with u but see full thread. I'm trying to be nice they r abusing me i'm still trying to be since they r abusing my family n now abusing my best friend too, everyone has his limit u know? No damnbuddy is talking about the subject of the post. Reaper baal n ppl like these r just trying to insult me n my family n friends

do u *** your mother too man? Get a life n stop abusing kids. U guys just reply just to increase your post count to make it to the hydra in a week or so. Get a life man

what the duck is wrong in your head? :bad:

im not a child abuser and i never was. ur dam lucky we not in the same country cause i would smash ur face. take it as a threat if u want. if it comes up to me, ur DEAD!

what the ♥♥♥♥ is wrong in your head? :bad:

im not a child abuser and i never was. ur dam lucky we not in the same country cause i would smash ur face. take it as a threat if u want. if it comes up to me, ur DEAD!

what the ♥♥♥♥ is wrong in your head? :bad:

Have mercy on the world, hang yourself.

i totally agree with u but see full thread. I'm trying to be nice they r abusing me i'm still trying to be since they r abusing my family n now abusing my best friend too, everyone has his limit u know? No damnbuddy is talking about the subject of the post. Reaper baal n ppl like these r just trying to insult me n my family n friends

can anyone show me where in this topic raper abuse noah family??????or someone abuse his family???i cant see where :wacko: and if raper me or onother persen is not agreed whit this idee that not means that  noah is abuse :wacko: and that girl who said is noah  frend wtf u rasist is 2013 wake up

can anyone show me where in this topic raper abuse noah family??????or someone abuse his family???i cant see where :wacko: and if raper me or onother persen is not agreed whit this idee that not means that  noah is abuse :wacko: and that girl who said is noah  frend wtf u rasist is 2013 wake up

dont worry bro. he is just an idiot that try to get attention. a person that is so sick minded and talk this way dont have the right to demand to ban the players that have abusive names. if he talk to us like this, imagine how he gonna talk to the kids....

dont worry bro. he is just an idiot that try to get attention. a person that is so sick minded and talk this way dont have the right to demand to ban the players that have abusive names. if he talk to us like this, imagine how he gonna talk to the kids....

u didnt hang yourself yet? Ok if i'm trying to get attention i'm stupid. But if u know this n still reacting to my comments, u r the most dumbest a*****e on earth.

shut your big mouth. Y abusing a girl? ******* coward 

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Noah seriously?

Have mercy on the world, hang yourself.

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Don't you think you took it a little too fair? Its a life and its precious. Reaper hasn't threatened you, merely insulted. People do that all the time whenever we get mad, hurt, annoyed and so on. It helps them chill out, to just get it out of their system. However i do feel that you have been rather patient in this matter and the last straw was talk about your family.

@Elentiza wise words :give_rose: but the topic changed to censoring. Noah does censor so no he isn't a hypocrit ;) yup i totally agree with the respect part, would give you +1 karma if i could

lol you're really a big loser, bloody Arab

am I Arab? No ♥♥♥♥ing bonehead

Your vagina to big to interfere asshole

♥♥♥♥ing mother herpes

so you calling me an Arab even I'm a Christian

you ♥♥♥♥ing Indians are monkeys

Stupid monkeys  :facepalm:

So your People need money? I can offer none you poor brains

Stupid indianss

Noah did I abuse your family? :facepalm: think before you post idiot

Taara your new here to interfere did you thought I'm Arab? No idiot

you ducking monkey butt

Your people are always stupid

No money to buy.Your people are always looking to monkeys it means your stupid

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Noah seriously?  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Don't you think you took it a little too fair? Its a life and its precious. Reaper hasn't threatened you, merely insulted. People do that all the time whenever we get mad, hurt, annoyed and so on. It helps them chill out, to just get it out of their system. However i do feel that you have been rather patient in this matter and the last straw was talk about your family.

@Elentiza wise words :give_rose: but the topic changed to censoring. Noah does censor so no he isn't a hypocrit ;) yup i totally agree with the respect part, would give you +1 karma if i could

went through the thread again. Reaper didnt insult me ya. Just this d**k face gay baal is trying to take my d**k. But i'm not a gay like him. Show him some mercy taara dont mind him cos he is retarted. Sorry again @reaper

where did i abuse where did i abuse where did i abuse

hide yo sister cuz everybody raping

i'll **** you if u talk about my sisters again

went through the thread again. Reaper didnt insult me ya. Just this d**k face gay baal is trying to take my d**k. But i'm not a gay like him. Show him some mercy taara dont mind him cos he is retarted. Sorry again @reaper

Your gay

Stop posting to this thread anyway

There's a first thread so stop posting :facepalm:

Your gay

Stop posting to this thread anyway

There's a first thread so stop posting :facepalm:

better post the link of other thread or stfu.

Hi guys please support me for three basic demands and vote "NO" If u agree with me.

demands r as given below:-

1. Rename existing abusive char

names.

2. Do not accept any new abusive char names n make it illegal from

now on.

3. censor abusive words in chat

areas.

this is the subject guys please feel free to post your thought. get over of the blaming part now. show some maturity

:facepalm:

Yes please stay on topic everybody. Things went out of hand, put the past behind us, and let the past be the past

Taara is so stupid

He said I'm a Muslim or Arabian

Haha what an idiot monkey

What's poor Indian monkey butt :facepalm:

:facepalm:Tamara is so stupid

He said I'm a Muslim or Arabian

Haha what an idiot monkey

What's poor Indian monkey butt :facepalm:

buy some musterd oil get a carpet n still by the road. May be u can get f**ked there by some ppl. Cos i dont give u a shit.

:clapping:

buy some musterd oil get a carpet n still by the road. May be u can get f**ked there by some ppl. Cos i dont give u a shit.

Ami I talking to you :crazy:

I guess you learned a bit

I was talking to Taara :facepalm:

Your people are crazy :facepalm:

:clapping:Ami I talking to you :crazy:

i'm saying on behalf of taara. F**k off retardted d**b*ss

Well Stupid Indians

Since theres another thread before this one

Stop posting idiots

Your just new here on the forums and you ducked it up

You should leave the forums idiots

ducking Idiots leave this forum now

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

baal u started the drama so plz stfu .... u said u disagree to this thread but wat i see from all ur post is only abusing noah......if u want i will quote all ur post

:clapping:Ami I talking to you :crazy:

Snorlax or Roland Lock this thread already  :facepalm:

regarding topics all abusive name in international language should be rename.....

and if u say kidz dont get offend its just a game.. well all i can say is this game is a kidz game below 18age. i am 23 n feel ashamed of still playing haha

regarding topics all abusive name in international language should be rename.....

and if u say kidz dont get offend its just a game.. well all i can say is this game is a kidz game below 18age. i am 23 n feel ashamed of still playing haha

I dont even know why his doing all of this

Yes i disagree but he crazy about the vaginas  :crazy: :wacko: