suggestion for mage skills

Healmeplz

I'd really like to see mage skills like this

Fireball: normal dmg + splash % dmg on 1 tile around hit

Time warp: ok for like it is now xD

Stone shatter: change this to "rain of fire" and this could be selectable where u want to cast it like earthquake or circle

Chains: make this stop movement + skills

shield: u can make this add % dmg on melee atackers who Atacks you, or maybe like an inmolation aura :)

Feel free to comment :)

my suggestion is time warp should have stunt effect,so this will stop mages for being a kamikaze chars.then they can change chains skill with other new skill(healing perhaps?) 

my suggestion is time warp should have stunt effect,so this will stop mages for being a kamikaze chars.then they can change chains skill with other new skill(healing perhaps?) 

Mages are not healers, they have Sun armour for that.

Mages are not healers, they have Sun armour for that.

unfortunately sun armour is useless against non magic user,for heal,i know mages cant heal even for itself.btw i agree this class really need update

That still doesn't mean they should get heal, putting heal on a DPS class is the last thing you're supposed to do to balance them.

If Mages got heal then you can byebye to OP stuns and hello to OP damage, heh, new thing to cry about.

unfortunately sun armour is useless against non magic user,for heal,i know mages cant heal even for itself.btw i agree this class really need update

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  mages can kill you in 4 seconds in 1 combo