"Remove all" option for mailbox

Blueborn

Your thoughts?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Your thoughts?

• Agreed, i would also like this option.
    • Im fine with how things are now.
    • Option to turn off the "not sold" mail from market. Yes!

The Topics subject speaks for itself... i would like to suggest a "remove all" option for the mailbox.

I Find myself lazy in my mailbox organisation department and would like to have this option.

If we cannot have extra buttons or as such to help players organize their mailbox, at least have a setting installed to turn off market "end of sale" notification mail.

Опубликованное фотоOther Suggestion topics from Born:

Collectables & Mini games,

Official pvp area ( 1v1 ),

Modification to current player interactions,

Remove all" option for mailbox,

Meniru Skins and safe skin removal.,

Multiple account profiles.

and Guild points for Guild warehouse items ect.

Опубликованное фотоGuides by Born:

Guide and advice to prevent you from being scammed.,

NORLANT maze maps ( Revisited and remastered ),

and Relic location MAP.

41534_.jpg

Adding a mark and unmark option could help too.

Anyways, agree.

Yes i thought of that, but i thought to keep it simple.. besides, the larger the button the easier to press ( for thouch screen users ). As you see in the image there is enough room for two more additional buttons.

I Was going to also suggest to place an "all to bag" button as well... these extra options can be a time saver.

agree.. and as sange said, Adding a mark and unmark option so we not accidently remove important mail..

Would be simple if they added both suggested buttons.. press "all to bag" then "remove all"... simple eh?

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this topic... im really sick of wasting 15minutes of my time "cleaning" up my mailbox.

Would like to see dev's at least do something about this.

Bumping this topic... im really sick of wasting 15minutes of my time "cleaning" up my mailbox.

Would like to see dev's at least do something about this.

will it be full sometíme?

• 3 weeks later...

This needs a bump.

If the mailbox system wont be improved, at least place an option to turn off the "not sold" mail from market.

Yet another great suggestion from the "suggestion man" BORN ;D  Devallus approves :good:

• 4 weeks later...

Daily you can get about 4 messages in there, how can you be soooo lazy not to check/delete :D

If your talking about the amount of mail i have in the ss, then its full of "not sold" mail. That can accumulate rapidly. :/

And yes i cannot be bothered tidying up my mailbox at that point, and when i do it takes me 10 minutes XD

Lmao Born, have shame! daily you really get only 1 gift from mentor and like max 6 market messages!! Are you a male or not? xD do work hahahaha

Lmao Born, have shame! daily you really get only 1 gift from mentor and like max 6 market messages!! Are you a male or not? xD do work hahahaha

:blush:  but i dont wannaaa

• 1 year later...

The Topics subject speaks for itself... i would like to suggest a "remove all" option for the mailbox.

I Find myself lazy in my mailbox organisation department and would like to have this option.

If we cannot have extra buttons or as such to help players organize their mailbox, at least have a setting installed to turn off market "end of sale" notification mail.

Bump

"Delete all" button or a market setting to turn off non sale market mail receival.

• 1 month later...