how to put a pics

Clarra Aprillia

upload the picture u want to keep as ur signature on any site......then copy the image link from the site....then re-edit the link by adding [ / img ]  on the begining and end of ur link....now its all ready :good: :good: :good: :good:

*note: no space when u write [ / img ]

• 2 months later...

gigidygy teach me hw to make gif signature  :friends:

and copy paste the bbcode  :friends:

thx gigy :friends:

Ahhh I'm noob with bbcode! XD

I guess Born could help you with that np :P

If you're asking what's the bbcode to put it on your signature, both picasion.com and tinypic.com gives you the link ready to use!

But its insert pic/gif url here [ /img] without the space

Best site I found so far to make gifs is picasion.com

But it's to make simple gifs, like with images et cetera. If you want to turn short videos into gifs, you can find several guides on google! Never really tried to make one to be honest ;D

Ask a dev to make it for you XD

Ahhh I'm noob with bbcode! XD

I guess Born could help you with that np :P

If you're asking what's the bbcode to put it on your signature, both picasion.com and tinypic.com gives you the link ready to use!

But its http:// insert pic/gif url here [ /img] without the spaceBest site I found so far to make gifs is picasion.comBut it's to make simple gifs, like with images et cetera. If you want to turn short videos into gifs, you can find several guides on google! Never really tried to make one to be honest ;D Ask a dev to make it for you XD

yea bornito cool make a signature :drinks:

but u teach me hw to make :friends: with detail too :drinks:

and u pro not noobs :diablo: http://yea born cool fr make signaturebut i knw all from u  :friends: :drinks: and u pro nt noobs :diablo:

ill find it by my self :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Not really. You will use google. I know you will. And I know you know you will use it too.  :spiteful:

Bornito is the precursor of chars pics on signature XD

Not really. You will use google. I know you will. And I know you know you will use it too.  :spiteful:

Bornito is the precursor of chars pics on signature XD

:blush: :blush: ur so smart :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Details for make a video into gif:

1. Download program named "Format Factory"

2. Install it

3. Open it

4. Drag and drop your video in programs list (the big white list on the right side)

5. Choose from the list ,on the left side or in pop up window, the type of the pictures that u want get as output

Info: this dont makes the whole video gif image it just turn video in a lot of screenshot with small delay time between them

Also be sure that you will transform it in pictures and not in other video type!

6. Now press start, it might take a little time, and go to the output folder, there is a button for easy access

7. Now as u make normal gif, as they told you on upper posts, use all these images to make a gif

Into: as smaller overlap time is as gif will look like a normal video but try to dont use veeeery small overlap time because it will look like video in fast forward...

8. I dont know if u can use the  gif that u will make at the end as a signature because the file maybe will be bigger than max signature's MegaBites

P.s. The program dont delete your older file that you drag and drop in the list it just make new as the type you choose at step 5

I check it yesterday and there are applications in google play to make easy gifs and transform video to gif!

There is a possibility to exist in ovi store, apple store etc...

If you have smartphone you can try and these...

I cant imagine other way to help you!

nice. ty :clapping:

Bro, remove the first "/" from the first [ img ].

thanks to this thread now i know  :good: 

And you remove the first [ /img] and the last [ /img] XD

awps ok .. there :) clean now :) ;D

You may want to slow down the frame rate on your GIF if you want to give people the ability to read the text XD

Here ill do it for you and attach it to this post :) just right click it and "copy image url", you should know the rest.... hmmm also needs to be resized  :wacko:

Psst, making GIF's with an image editor like Gimp 2 is much better too. Plenty of online guides on how to create Gif's also, just google "create gif using gimp 2". And when you have created one just upload it via an image host website like tinypic.com

55194_.gif

• 2 weeks later...