Arena | Debuffer and Equilibrum

Debuffer

Hate or love ?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Hate or love ?

• Weew , i hate Debuffer , if he die i won't miss him
    • Weew , i love Debuffer , he's so sexy

nice :* i like it very very very much ur awesome in arena ur sexy 2 bt 1 thing u gank in pvp with some pple like me n u say u dnt gank when u post that u hv +10 u said ull kill who ganked u before bt i ddnt so dnt touch me bt forget u hv 2 k me 1st bt np ur sexy :*:*:*:*:*

No matter you may be the strongest pro player in entire arinar, but If you gank, you are always a noob in everbody's eye. Hereby, I have no regrets to call you noob. You are the best noob I ever know.

nice :* i like it very very very much ur awesome in arena ur sexy 2 bt 1 thing u gank in pvp with some pple like me n u say u dnt gank when u post that u hv +10 u said ull kill who ganked u before bt i ddnt so dnt touch me bt forget u hv 2 k me 1st bt np ur sexy :*:*:*:*:*

:search:

41764_.jpg

:search:

i tried to translate it but good chrome said : Words not identified

you are hyper skilled and hyper overamped high damager warlock lvl 20 at arena, but......

in my opinion, people gank because they cant win a fair 1v1 fight, sooooo.... ur not sooooo pro, only a bit at arena :)

Are you guys joking? You guys really think he's good? Are you guys really saying the only reason he's a noob because he ganks? What about him being a noob because he picked an easy class? What about he's noob because he wasted over $200 on a class that doesn't require alot of money? What about he's a noob because he doesnt know the difference between a shaman and a warlock? What about he's noob because he thinks shaman quake is the same thing as warlock stun? Gimme a break idiots  :facepalm:

Not going to rate or hate, will only say that during pvp I pewpew'd you dead while running from my necro  :unknw:

Just remember, first fight you won but I was wrong geared,when I wearer my vs dark gear I won you 4x in a row

lmao,i really thought there's something special on that video like great strategy or kiting, :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: but all i can see is "2 warlock" spamming skills,and what would you expect on 2 high amped warlock doing 2v2? there is a 99.9% that theyll definitely win,lol :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Wrong wrong!!! Ahahah we pvp twice from what I recall, ask kern. Wrong gear? Oh that's right, you must have thought necro hits moon... point is, you ran from my healing class which allowed me to full hp and pewpew you in the back! Dead +10 lock!

Wrong wrong!!! Ahahah we pvp twice from what I recall, ask kern. Wrong gear? Oh that's right, you must have thought necro hits moon... point is, you ran from my healing class which allowed me to full hp and pewpew you in the back! Dead +10 lock!

Did i say you didn't kill me ? did i say i didn't run ?

Wrong gear? Oh that's right, you must have thought necro hits moon

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

point is, you ran from my healing class which allowed me to full hp

lmaooooooo,who's dumb enough to ran from a "healing" class? lol,specially warlock who dont have heal, :facepalm: :facepalm:  epic!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just for fun? 4-1? Keep making excuses and telling yourself what you want to hear, I didn't pvp you 5 times.. Like I said, ask someone else to refresh your memory, no sense in arguing with players like you.

nice arenas debuf and equi :) and gd video editing i liked watching it.. doesnt matter to me if u gank at pvp or i jump u or u jump me i liked the clip i give u 7/10 :P btw ive been watching u at pvp cave did u stop jumping or ur still?

Keep making excuses and telling yourself what you want to hear

This quote fits here too  ;D ;D

It's ok, Debuffer, we all know Pvprange is #1 pro and you want to be just like him  :)

I'm laughing hard at you trying to promote yourself creating a topic just for your video.

This quote fits here too  ;D ;D

It's ok, Debuffer, we all know Pvprange is #1 pro and you want to be just like him  :)

I'm laughing hard at you trying to promote yourself creating a topic just for your video.

seriously not one thing shows that pvprange is a pro

We are all pro in our own way for example Ladygi #1 pro horse back rider  :give_rose:

#1 pro mc user  8)

Oh no, that's Debuffer xD

It's my job, I must do it right :P

I don't use that much mc ... usually i buy lots of mcs for revive in wars , buy pots / scrolls ... and sure , amp items for resell ;) btw -- Sell +8 Guiding Hood at Sapphire pme ( Debuffer )  :lol:

It's ok, bro. 900$ on mc isn't that much  ;D ;D

Not even counting the mc you used to amp the rest of your gear et cetera..

Btw, still playing wow?  :lol:

I don't use that much mc ... usually i buy lots of mcs

Contradiction, yes or for sure?

42086_.png

Quote from: eldhrowak on 25 March 2013, 20:05:05

Wrong gear? Oh that's right, you must have thought necro hits moon...!

nah , my moon gear is the guiding , i just though was better 500hp+ but i mixed guiding + dark def and still beated you ;)

Quote from: eldhrowak on 25 March 2013, 20:05:05

Wrong gear? Oh that's right, you must have thought necro hits moon...!

nah , my moon gear is the guiding , i just though was better 500hp+ but i mixed guiding + dark def and still beated you ;)

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

My staff sucessed after i gave it up ... its a kinda 100% no logical ...

You're contradicting yourself again, man. Did you gave up or kept trying?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

You're contradicting yourself again, man. Did you gave up or kept trying?

i gave it up , then i bough 2 sets signs for 20k each in sale and put in market for 2.5k each , then i though , oh ♥♥♥♥ that i ll try that shit and the staff sucessed at 16th sign ...

Cool story, bro.

Wanna hear mine? Once upon a time nobody gave a shit. The end.

It was a rhetorical question  :facepalm:

Anws, let's quit the drama.