TSP-EMBLEM

midgeedoo

1,) THE SORCERER'S PRO, (-TSP-)

2,)Опубликованное фото

3,) TSP-- is first form by only top sorcerers in arinar, they always win in battle arena easily and leave there opponents dropdead and no head, until they saw potential of some class and they start recruiting and make big family. for now tsp is not offcial clan cuz some reasons tsp now have all class (so its not all sorcerers after all), anyways...

SHIELD- symbolize defence of tsp,our barbarian. they always getting in first action jump and try to tank them all so other class have time for free shot,

SPEAR- like other weapon spear symbolize power of tsp,our dark knight. they quiet strong and DK is our class counter for ranger and guys you know what i mean,

BLADE- symbolize quickness and cleverness,our rouge. some of tsp can kill full lvl 20 with clever tactics and quick crossing, rouge our main hitter in arena.once you not killed them when you see them. trust me. once they disappear your dead. :dirol:

STAFF-symbolize of healing,swiftness and friendship,shaman,necromancer and warlock they all can manipulate power of healing. the main classes in tsp.

SKULL- symbolize the unity of clan, if you can see the skull is in middle,its mean we fight as team, we fight as one, we fight for your skull. (collection bro :dirol: )

WINGS- symbolize that even sometimes we fail, thats more we get excite to get up and show our four wings to fly again, and stay unstopable after all.

---thankyou :blush:

^reupload,cos some opera mini user cant see it >.

yeah wierd i cant see right side wing in first post :bad:

emblem in second post looks good and perfect. :good:

:clapping:

Nagustuhan ko ang gawa moh.  O:-)

yeah wierd i cant see right side wing in first post :bad:

emblem in second post looks good and perfect. :good:

:clapping:

Nagustuhan ko ang gawa moh.  O:-)

yeaah  :sorry: sorry cos the first image is 100% quality and me remake it to 80% so opera user can see it.. :friends:

:blush: tagalog :blush:

yeaah  :sorry: sorry cos the first image is 100% quality and me remake it to 80% so opera user can see it.. :friends:

:blush: tagalog :blush:

idk its my browser opera problem or my mobile :crazy:

later i check with pc and love it.. :blush: