My Emblem,All Is Well Guild by NAGUR

nagur

1) Name Of The Guild : All Is Well ( ELF Guild )

2) Image : Below

3) Description :

Emblem itself shows no need of Description to tell,all can easily understand. Whole Emblem shows All the best,Good achievers,Well done,Don't FEAR-Our CLAN HERE,Superb action,Keep it Up.

For Convenience i briefed DESCRIPTION as,Without HAND,No One cant handle Weapons though they are strong/weak.So Our guild and clan give u enough protection and strength.

SHIELD    : Our Defenders will keep u Safe always.

DAGGERS : No one can bear our Strongest attacks.

BOW        : Even Enemies are far,no fear our Rangers Here.

STAFF      : We have Superb magic that binds,stuns,take away Enemies from Our Shadows.

So that No one can reach our clan to defeat us.

Finally,

MC Brocken SWORD : Rogues always fear with our clan,so they HIDE and attack from BACKSIDE like thieves.

BLOOD : Even Enemies wanna injure U from backside,But We protect U Until the end of our lives and Our BLOOD is Sprinkled for rise of New Heroes like "YOU".

ASHES : At the End,U can See How Enemies are burned and became ASHES from our Strongest Guild and Clan.

Join our guild,We make u stronger,adventurer,healthy n happy as BLUE COLOR.

NOTE : Enemies beware of our Guild n Clan.

---------

Question for viewers:

Small question, Find out an ARROW in my EMBLEM ?

Only say location where it was.

42576_.jpg

Hope u gud persons all enjoyed well on seeing my Emblem.it is fully my hand work,pencil work and my heartful creation Emblem.if u liked,plz answer the question at the bottom of description and reply me.

Give me 10 sign if u win 8)

i give u  something if i won.But tell me ,how is my emblem?  :friends: :friends:

OMG,What a hand creation,i mean emblem hand not ur hand.u hav great drawing skill and thoughts.i cant find where the arrow is located,wil you pls tell me,where it was? ;D

OMG,What a hand creation,i mean emblem hand not ur hand.u hav great drawing skill and thoughts.i cant find where the arrow is located,wil you pls tell me,where it was? ;D

thank you. ::)

for arrow ,u hav to observe clearly. :blush:

i giv small info:

index finger  -  shield,

middle finger -  two daggers,

ring finger    -  bow,

little finger    -  staff.

and find arrow where it was located?

So many pms for where is the location of arrow?but no one answered correctly.arrow is in between TWO DAGGERS.See small picture below, :yahoo: :yahoo:

42896_.jpg