Best Mage of your server.

Hourai

Sucurs is probably the top Mage on PvP just because he has lv5 shield or something

Other than that, he sucks.

Theok is trash, even with res pot he can't kill for shit.

Magesaver, seen her PvP, sucks badly and can't kill for shit with res pot aswell. Not to mention cannot kite.

Meggido, no brain, nuff said.

Omiee, gtfo, go back Priest.

So far, I haven't seen a Mage that has caught my attention at EU, some did but failed, Dadinho failed badly biggest noob I ever seen at crossing, especially yesterday when Marzanna and Spanish was chasing him from GG, he tried to run to right side of Nadir only to get 1 shot by Shitzo on mobile, 2 steps infront Nadir, shame.

Only one good one I've seen in game, Pliskiin or some gay shit with 2 I's at US.

You only think these Mages are " pro " because of their +9 shit, Mage only needs 3 buttons to unleash nuclear bomb so it can't be hard for a 5 year old. Add that with skill and intelligence and you get a Boss Mage right there. Which is so far, nobody.

Amen.

so u si a master ?  :lol:  :lol:

I would have to say that jatsr is the best mage of emerald :unknw: (even tough i beat him and coolpriest every single time today in 2v2 arena :lol:  i had necro partner from guild tough[he needed ap :blush: ]) Jatsr has max resil probably, i hit 220 or so on him when my moon 349 :bad:

I used to hit some Druids 280 from 390 moon.

Probably 2-3 charmed moon def, full resilience, barkskin and guild defense.

And yea, another noob. This guys one of those 100% money 0% brain.

• 3 weeks later...

It kinda sucks you have to be high amped to be in this thread :rofl:

- Milk

- Eu Emerald

I was and still am +6 and im in. xd

Alright, this time for Mages.

I vote for EU Emerald:

Jatsr, Merliane, Yessiel, Meggido and of course Sucurs  :give_rose:  the ones ive seen in action xd

Bring up your own opinions about whos the best mage out there of your server. Criteria is all you want.

Ru-Amber: Easy 8)

• 2 months later...

New at mage, Faan. 390sun dmg 20% res 20% dd 25% moon, 3125hp pvp set. Amp +10 arena/ +9 prince rod. But! Amp 9,8,7,6 armor. So don't say I'm only "hi amp". Want more pvp try tho....... Pm in game.

My vote go sucurs (tho he hate me), magesaver, jatsr (maybe)..

Mage, jat +10 sd.. Just curious.. Who more +10 arena charge at eu? Haven't heard of this yet.. Imho (there too btw)best mage stave should be arena 17 prince 18 sd.

30sign +9-+10.. Rich or lucky? 70sign prince +4-+9.. Rich? Go away..

//Mdea

Ofc.. Jr. I'm nub only maybe but why cry because couldn't stay in u guild? Gifts? Pfff.. Whatever, former friend n comrade.. N sry they made me choose. I'm not treated same as otrs in legends dunno why. Lost heir, etc would loose "my" kindred (legends rename) if stay. N been that guild 2year when we was countering wog. Look up what kindred mean if don't know. It family wog was selfish. But can't say legends more wog now unfortunately. Anyway i still like u (as before). Hate on bro.

//Mdea, Faan..

Ofc.. Jr. I'm nub only maybe but why cry because couldn't stay in u guild? Gifts? Pfff.. Whatever, former friend n comrade.. N sry they made me choose. I'm not treated same as otrs in legends dunno why. Lost heir, etc would loose "my" kindred (legends rename) if stay. N been that guild 2year when we was countering wog. Look up what kindred mean if don't know. It family wog was selfish. But can't say legends more wog now unfortunately. Anyway i still like u (as before). Hate on bro.

//Mdea, Faan..

where cry ??? i just wrote wat i felt ,if i dint felt u r best mage is that crying ? do u want to hear u r best mage  :snorlax: :snorlax:

U can't see my side of the coin.. That's what i don't get... N pls answer whole post. Don't just defend the "cry" part. It's unessential really. Hate on.

//Mdea, Faan, Ranger 20 nobody know?

Duh I'm not best mage ofc not. Just nobody win me :[.. N u up +9 now jr.

Sucurs ofc would win because have set dd set sun set moon.

I don't play THAT serious as to get 4sets n switch.. Sun stay at 15% n i don't care.. Out

• 2 weeks later...

Well to renew the list

Sucurs Meteorcell

Honestly all i saw in fights

Faan? Only saw him hit 383 on mobs, nothing else

Someone else i forget?

Well to renew the list

Sucurs Meteorcell

Honestly all i saw in fights

Faan? Only saw him hit 383 on mobs, nothing else

Someone else i forget?

just being nice  :blush: :blush:  . . for me its sucurs , tsundere , rosepetal  :drinks: :drinks:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

bring Meteorcel / Rosepetal / Faan / Sucurs in your team, every moving things will be dead but ofc they need "poopers" besides them  ;D

• 2 months later...

I tip my hat to Travisious, a mage that knows how's it done, from what i've seen.

We had a few tries versus each other just now, score doesn't matter, what matters is that the user of the mage knew what he was doing and when he was doing it, to a point even i struggled. I have +1 accessories to heighten the difficulty for myself, but all the mages i've had fights with so far weren't a 'hard' fight. Well i was wrong thinking Travisious was like the others on this one. Truly wrong.

I don't know, im motivated back to continuing mage, we'll see.

And I am motivated to come back. That complement means something coming from someone like yourself.

This is what has been taking my free time...

Luna, 11 week old Australian Cattle Dog. :)

94555_.jpg

94556_.jpg

• 1 month later...

Great name haha :) I play regularly now. Most of the time in on my newbie spear pally named Travfifth. Pm me sometime for info or just to talk about the mage.

A paladin which i don't hit with my rogue/necro

With the heroic dungeons now im planning on getting lifesteal for my mage, would be fun to see it for myself now with blazing grounds

for me : Animagic and Rosepetal :nea:

Animagic... ha...hahaha.haaaaaaaah xd. Im not even gonna go to detail but that mage is a fail.

Egotits's mage, travisious and meteorcel. The 3 mages that left an impression on me. Others. Meh. Theres probably a jewel out there with hot skills but too poor to amp and doesnt stand out.

Animagic... ha...hahaha.haaaaaaaah xd. Im not even gonna go to detail but that mage is a fail.

Egotits's mage, travisious and meteorcel. The 3 mages that left an impression on me. Others. Meh. Theres probably a jewel out there with hot skills but too poor to amp and doesnt stand out.

another noampchamp?

impossible