Best Mage of your server.

Hourai

:facepalm: Bro if U saying that...lol....Why dont just make rogue pvp with BD no hp no skill.....light armor vs heavy :facepalm:

Dafaq mage have 3 dmg skill and rogue have only 1......what the  :crazy:

Just troll xD

rogue has 2dmg skills,merciless and stealth

rogue has +30% dodge

rogue has 2stun skills gauge and stealth

rogue has 1.8sec a hit. rogue has +500 dmg l

rogue has light armore not cloth one

was saying bro?

Edit: did i mention that rogue has about X1.5 of mage HP ?

1 Damage skill

Average 25-30% Dodge

1 Stun skill

around 2.5 swing speed, average 350 damage with mid amp. I didn't even have 460 with +9 and 8.

Equal overall HP to all classes, unless you count recycled hp a.k.a. heal.

Rogues can't get 3k HP while maintaining good stats, Mages/Warlocks can get 3k HP without sacrificing any stat. HP = Resilience.

Meh, get your facts right.

rogue has 2dmg skills,merciless and stealth

rogue has +30% dodge

rogue has 2stun skills gauge and stealth

rogue has 1.8sec a hit. rogue has +500 dmg l

rogue has light armore not cloth one

was saying bro?

Edit: did i mention that rogue has about X1.5 of mage HP ?

What the....Look at Ur comment above bro u said no stun skill.....How can we do a stealth without gouge???

Lol......

And rogue has ab x1.5 lol......Maybe all the mages are mob with that hp  :crazy:

:facepalm:

FACEPALM OF THE HISTORY

2dmg skills,stealth add dmg,he do normal stealthed hit then merciless strike

with kick and dodge skill? i saw a rogue with 35% dodge

2stun skills,he said vs a bd,stealth is a stun vs bd cause he has no skill to attack stealthed rogues

i meant base HP,no one said with equips,compare naked lvl20 mage to naked lvl20 rogue

ok,mage +9 has about 355dmg with 3.2sec,still shitty compared to a rogue

I'm having my facts stright bro.

2stun skills,he said vs a bd,stealth is a stun vs bd cause he has no skill to attack stealthed rogues

i meant base HP,no one said with equips,compare naked lvl20 mage to naked lvl20 rogue

;D Bro lets forget ab this....Give me a hug :yahoo: :yahoo:

lolo more simple to say rogue vs mage = mage win if catch it from stealth , rogue win if give critical from stealth and have great damage, rogue vs mage in crossing = mage destroy rogue like a trash , in pvp win who give first attack with critical and great combo, even for me I played rogue all the time and also mage from a friend and the result is espectacular , no comment about it mage rape not only rogue all melee classes. All depend of the player, but for that is for I leave rogue and I play warlock xD

True history

Stealth adds damage, its not a damage skill, dumbduck. 30%+/- dodge isnt so hard to get even at lv15.

+9 mage and 355 damage? Its least 380 with doom, 6 damage less if arena.

Get your facts straight.

A mage should not lose to a rogue. End of story.

Stealth adds damage, its not a damage skill, dumb♥♥♥♥. 30%+/- dodge isnt so hard to get even at lv15.

+9 mage and 355 damage? Its least 380 with doom, 6 damage less if arena.

Get your facts straight.

A mage should not lose to a rogue. End of story.

that's bullshit, +10doom 395dmg,so you saying 15dmg from +9 to +10? bullshit your self not me sis

yes,stealth is a dmg skill,know what dmg skill means then shit about it

and as i said,i saw rogue with 35% dodge

learn to read and get your bullshit from sange xD

that's bullshit, +10doom 395dmg,so you saying 15dmg from +9 to +10? bullshit your self not me sis

yes,stealth is a dmg skill,know what dmg skill means then shit about it

and as i said,i saw rogue with 35% dodge

learn to read and get your bullshit from sange xD

Fag, +10 doom is 394, 400 crit enchanted. Iirc +10 is 230+/- damage alone, +9 is 212+/-, dude, get your shit straight.

Stealth is more of a damage increasement and hide skill, IT DOES NO DAMAGE ON ITS OWN, it needs a normal hit/merciless strike to do that increased damage.

Ha.

Fag, +10 doom is 394, 400 crit enchanted. Iirc +10 is 230+/- damage alone, +9 is 212+/-, dude, get your shit straight.

Stealth is more of a damage increasement and hide skill, IT DOES NO DAMAGE ON ITS OWN, it needs a normal hit/merciless strike to do that increased damage.

Ha.

bullshit yourself already, Darksouls doesn't have 400dmg,and he is +10

then dk exhale isn't a dmging skill? then dks pull is just for pulling? they're all dmg skills, an so is stealth, bullshit someone else.

bullshit yourself already, Darksouls doesn't have 400dmg,and he is +10

then dk exhale isn't a dmging skill? then dks pull is just for pulling? they're all dmg skills, an so is stealth, bullshit someone else.

To have 400 damage you must have +10 doom, GREAT CHARM damage enchantment, Lab rings, lab belt (arena works too same shit) lv18 amulet, lab cape, LV18 BODY AND GLOVES OF YOUR SPECIFIC DAMAGE (Dark, sun, moon)

394 damage +10 and all these^ alone, 400 if you great charm your doom, dumbduck.

DK's Exhalation is damage, hence it does BONUS dark damage on your next hit. DK's Pull works the same as stealth, without giving yourself more damage, it just """Lowers""" the enemy's defence (it doesnt, just dont know how to explain to a person like you, it's like...too hard?) and allows you to hit more than you usually do to it.

EWFEWUFNEWUOFEWIFLSDZKDSZKUVSHD hWEF EW BWBVEWKFEWKJVEWLKVEWVEWKVEW

IM ARGUING WITH IDIOTS.

In your oppinion the definition of a "damage-skill" is a skill that is doing damage on his own, like stone shatter. For others every skill that has influence on damage is a "damage skill" too, because without that skill the (extra bonus) damage will not be done.

Don't go bullshitting about just a little definition :)

What is Snorlax' phrase?

be nice, play cool.

In your oppinion the definition of a "damage-skill" is a skill that is doing damage on his own, like stone shatter. For others every skill that has influence on damage is a "damage skill" too, because without that skill the (extra bonus) damage will not be done.

Don't go bullshitting about just a little definition :)

What is Snorlax' phrase?

Little do i care, stealth isn't a damage skill, that's all, no matter what you add to it. It's a damage buff, deal with it.

Опубликованное фото

It is not "It is". It is "In my oppinion it is". And i feel perfectly fine you feel it that way :) And i do the same for Radiant's oppinion :)

Just being tolerant :)

A discussion about a definition does not add anything at all to a discussion about the strength of a certain class (in this case the mage).

Back to topic;

lolo more simple to say rogue vs mage = mage win if catch it from stealth , rogue win if give critical from stealth and have great damage, rogue vs mage in crossing = mage destroy rogue like a trash , in pvp win who give first attack with critical and great combo, even for me I played rogue all the time and also mage from a friend and the result is espectacular , no comment about it mage rape not only rogue all melee classes. All depend of the player, but for that is for I leave rogue and I play warlock xD

True history

+1 :)

It is not "It is". It is "In my oppinion it is". And i feel perfectly fine you feel it that way :) And i do the same for Radiant's oppinion :)

Just being tolerant :)

A discussion about a definition does not add anything at all to a discussion about the strength of a certain class (in this case the mage).

I respect your view of points and the way you react, i too respect Radiant's retarded posts, but

Опубликованное фото

long essey

i don't know any +10 caster wuth 400dmg :) ,also pull same as stealth,both are dmging skills,they have nothing to do with enemy armore or def,they add %dmg to your hit so they are a dmging skills :)

anyway back to topic, in rogue vs mage i thing it has many randoms,like dodge,crit,amp,mage build,rogue build so no one can say the resuilt just from title mage vs rogue :)

for examble with right build (i believe) a +10rogue can loss to a +1 mage,everything is so optionable here :)

i don't know any +10 caster wuth 400dmg :) ,also pull same as stealth,both are dmging skills,they have nothing to do with enemy armore or def,they add %dmg to your hit so they are a dmging skills :)

anyway back to topic, in rogue vs mage i thing it has many randoms,like dodge,crit,amp,mage build,rogue build so no one can say the resuilt just from title mage vs rogue :)

for examble with right build (i believe) a +10rogue can loss to a +1 mage,everything is so optionable here :)

I know Ioki, warlock, i know a mage from US, there was a SS on SS topic, also i explained about pull, and THAT'S WHAT I SAID EARLIER, you can't call a skill a damaging one because it adds % to your normal damage, that's a buff, damage buff, dumbduck.

A damage skill is a skill that does damage.

What if Stealth goes off? Where's your damage?

How is Stealth considered a stun? The enemy can still do anything he wants.

AND NO, A ROGUE CANNOT GET 35% DODGE WITHOUT LV3 GOUGE AND STEALTH.

I had to sacrifice 2 points at Stealth and 3 points at Gouge to gain my Dodge, which is 36%, it's a huge loss but then again my defense is low, I'd rather win by luck than lose cause my Defense wasn't amplified high enough, not to mention my low resilience. Also I had to sacrifice a good amount of Resilience and HP and gain useless stats, ex. the +5-8% Crit from full KW set compared to arena.

Anyways, stop making it so complicated.

Stealth is a buff skill, Gouge is a stun skill, Kick in the back is a debuff skill, Merciless is a damage skill and Dodge is a buff skill.

Anyone who disagrees, please find a toilet to release the shit from your mouth cause I will not give a shit to anything you say, this is the basics, this is how it's mostly known, problem? Then stfu.

Mage is a range class, 350 damage is already TOO MUCH for a range class, you look at numbers like an idiot comparing it like a 5 year old, it's not only the numbers you compare but what the user of the number is capable of doing.

I will not respect any of your views cause you keep running your mouth bullshitting here trying to make the people who actual know shit look dumb, good day ignorants.

I will not respect any of your views cause you keep running your mouth bullshitting here trying to make the people who actual know shit look dumb, good day ignorants.

Well well. What a very nice person you are  :friends:

ice queens? nobody?

and dont forget how rogues can gouge while still staying invisible.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Darksouls doesn't have 400dmg,and he is +10

Nope. +10 doom with crit ench = 400 dmg. I got a lvl 17 arena staff which is +9.

Anyway, Stealth is NOT a damage skill at all. It's more like a buff skill that increases your damage. (When a weapon is broken and you use a damage skill on an enemy they will still recieve abit damage, using stealth on an enemy would just increase the basic damage by a few points.) (if you know what i mean)

You really need to know the difference between a damage skill and buff/debuff skills because what you just said earlier is just bs. Nuff said.

Heres an example;

Bladedancers:  flash strike is quite clearly a damage skill, while parry is a buff skill (since it buffs up the stats) , sapp is a debuff skill as it decreases the damage of the enemy, while hamstring is a Semistun DOT skill. 

Same goes to rogues, their stealth skill does not deal any extra damage, instead, it buffs up the rogues attack power greatly until stealth eventually fades away. Still not sure wether stealth is a buff skill or dmg skill? well, look at warlocks, their arrow is a dmg skill, life exhaust is a DOT and HoT skill while splash is a DOT skill, + 2 stun skills. (That's aloot of DAMAGE dealing skills) mages STONE shatter is a damage skill, fireball is a damage skill, teleport is also a damage skill (3 DAMAGE skills)

If those classes could go in stealth mode they would just deal their basic damage + bonus % dmg in stealth. As you see, their damage gets BUFFED up by a certain percentage for a short time until the buff skill fades.

as i said,rogue can have +35% dodge ,as i said,rogue has 1.5x of mage base HP,as i said stealth adds dmg so its a dmg skill,kthnxbye

stealth a stun cause he said a rogue vs a bd, a bd can't spot stealthed rogue and can't heal his self,so yes its a dtun vs a bd 1vs1,if your stealth go off then bullshit your rogue,that's it :friends:

as i said,rogue can have +35% dodge ,as i said,rogue has 1.5x of mage base HP,as i said stealth adds dmg so its a dmg skill,kthnxbye

stealth a stun cause he said a rogue vs a bd, a bd can't spot stealthed rogue and can't heal his self,so yes its a dtun vs a bd 1vs1,if your stealth go off then bullshit your rogue,that's it :friends:

this might give you an idea of what a BUFF skill is :facepalm:

Buffs are effects that can't do damage but alter the target's stats, be it your own or the enemy's. Some skills create buffs, but they are not buffs themselves.

The passive skills which increase buff effect apply to all visible buffs (but not debuffs or charges) placed on your character - if it brings up one of those little squares in the upper left and it's good for you, then it will be affected. This includes such things as the buffs created by casting blood rage, phase run, and immortal call.

The passive skills which increase buff and debuff duration apply not to buffs on you but to buffs (including debuffs) you create, either on yourself or other entities. This includes all the above as well as such things as the debuffs placed on cursed monsters.

Skills causing buffs/debuffs (affected by both buff duration and skill duration):

Note that spells which give you frenzy/endurance/power charges are not affected by these.Inner Force and Buff Effect PassivesThe Inner Force Notable Passive grants 18% increased Effect of Buffs on You, when taken together with the other two Buff Effect nodes in its cluster, this results in a 30% bonus.

Basic Passives affecting Buffs are:

• Buff Duration (10%, 15%)
  • Buff Effect on You (6%)
The following is an excerpt from the PoE forums about how the "increased Effect of Buffs on You" passives work:

Buffs, in this case, refers to things that show in the top left of the screen, are not charges, and are not bad (those would be debuffs, these passive don't make those worse for you).The list of buffs affected by it is:

Aura buffs:

Skills which make buffs:Flask buffs:
  • The three Resistance(Topaz, Sapphire, Ruby) flasks
  • Granite Flask
  • Diamond Flask (see immortal call. x% more than all hits being crits is not a noticeable difference)
  • Quicksilver Flask
The Inner Force and Buff Effect passives increase the bonuses from buffs that affect yourself. It does not increase damage dealt from buffs as it is something that affects enemies.

One has to be therefore careful when amplifying some two-sided effects. For instance, Righteous Fire increases the spell damage bonus from the buff, but also increases the damage dealt to yourself without increasing the damage dealt to enemies. Using Blood Rage increases the lifeleech amount as well as the attack speed on you, but also increases the Chaos Damage degeneration.

Aand here

Monk right now already has the highest attack power when spending resource. I agree that the cost for their skills is high compare to other class where you must use up 1/2 of your base resource but they also got a +100 to resource. To make up for that high cost.

NO other class has a resource spender that does 566% per hit. Oh, if you think "Rend" and "Exploding Palm" you are wrong, those are DoT attacks so they never get 700% per second, they get 700% per attack. Now, Wall of Light get buff from 566% to 1202%. What's with this damage... Other skills that use up 1/2 base resource, ie Cluster Arrow (Loaded for Bear) does 304%, Meteor (Molten Impact) does 390%. btw all these skills have a AoE so this is a joke right. We all need to play Monk so we can experience super critical without decent gears.

In short, stealth is a buff skill, end of story.

I win.

Im righteous.

Ha.

- offtopic -

._.

Yukkii aishiteru!

its not,its a dmg skill,cause it adds "dmg" dah?

Ladyseth

Its a damage buff

Deny this and, not even a Gear Third Armament Gomu Gomu No Gigant Jet Facepalm wont be enough for this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Best mage of Eu..i would say Theok,meggido and Magesaver!! :drinks:

Magesaver needs a lifesaver

Meggido needs a better tactic and stop suiciding on mobs trying to chase me

Theok needs more pots than his bag can carry

Magesaver needs a lifesaver

Meggido needs a better tactic and stop suiciding on mobs trying to chase me

Theok needs more pots than his bag can carry

So do u agree with me succurs omiee and dadiniho best mages on eu :[

So do u agree with me succurs omiee and dadiniho best mages on eu :[

Sucurs is fine i guess, just some flaws.

Omiee, he just warps on the circle.

Dadinho is just terrible. chain on me and warp to me with his 300 hp to die. Kamikaze? No, retardedness.

Sucurs is probably the top Mage on PvP just because he has lv5 shield or something

Other than that, he sucks.

Theok is trash, even with res pot he can't kill for shit.

Magesaver, seen her PvP, sucks badly and can't kill for shit with res pot aswell. Not to mention cannot kite.

Meggido, no brain, nuff said.

Omiee, gtfo, go back Priest.

So far, I haven't seen a Mage that has caught my attention at EU, some did but failed, Dadinho failed badly biggest noob I ever seen at crossing, especially yesterday when Marzanna and Spanish was chasing him from GG, he tried to run to right side of Nadir only to get 1 shot by Shitzo on mobile, 2 steps infront Nadir, shame.

Only one good one I've seen in game, Pliskiin or some gay shit with 2 I's at US.

You only think these Mages are " pro " because of their +9 shit, Mage only needs 3 buttons to unleash nuclear bomb so it can't be hard for a 5 year old. Add that with skill and intelligence and you get a Boss Mage right there. Which is so far, nobody.

Amen.

Sucurs is probably the top Mage on PvP just because he has lv5 shield or something

Other than that, he sucks.

Theok is trash, even with res pot he can't kill for shit.

Magesaver, seen her PvP, sucks badly and can't kill for shit with res pot aswell. Not to mention cannot kite.

Meggido, no brain, nuff said.

Omiee, gtfo, go back Priest.

So far, I haven't seen a Mage that has caught my attention at EU, some did but failed, Dadinho failed badly biggest noob I ever seen at crossing, especially yesterday when Marzanna and Spanish was chasing him from GG, he tried to run to right side of Nadir only to get 1 shot by Shitzo on mobile, 2 steps infront Nadir, shame.

Only one good one I've seen in game, Pliskiin or some gay shit with 2 I's at US.

You only think these Mages are " pro " because of their +9 shit, Mage only needs 3 buttons to unleash nuclear bomb so it can't be hard for a 5 year old. Add that with skill and intelligence and you get a Boss Mage right there. Which is so far, nobody.

Amen.

If i win your rogue, does that make me a highclass Mage?

I dare ask you a PvP.