Best Mage of your server.

Hourai

Alright, this time for Mages.

I vote for EU Emerald:

Jatsr, Merliane, Yessiel, Meggido and of course Sucurs  :give_rose:  the ones ive seen in action xd

Bring up your own opinions about whos the best mage out there of your server. Criteria is all you want.

EU, server of Paladins, nuff said xd

Arky/Yessiel

US, there's alot of Mages on this server and I mean ALOT.

Sadly not all are... good enough.

Wirtsleg

Rosepetal and merliane, both i know them ever since lvl10 and we were a ducking epic 3vs3 team,never loss,still no time we go 3vs3 the same old team merliane full crit rape them,rosepetal has 5chains and 5stones making sure rogues and melees are raped up,we basicly were the best 3vs3 team till i lost my staff -.-

Rosepetal and merliane, both i know them ever since lvl10 and we were a ♥♥♥♥ing epic 3vs3 team,never loss,still no time we go 3vs3 the same old team merliane full crit rape them,rosepetal has 5chains and 5stones making sure rogues and melees are raped up,we basicly were the best 3vs3 team till i lost my staff -.-

You saying you was the best never losing arena 3 v 3 with 2 mages and keep crying at other topics mages are weak? :lol:

And back to topic for me best EU mage are Arky and Jatsr, +10 full Meggido was good too when we did arena 5 v 5 aganist elfs and once i saw him kill a good rogue at swamps just spamming keyboard, all his dmg skills can crit 1k+ xD

You saying you was the best never losing arena 3 v 3 with 2 mages and keep crying at other topics mages are weak? :lol:

And back to topic for me best EU mage are Arky and Jatsr, +10 full Meggido was good too when we did arena 5 v 5 aganist elfs and once i saw him kill a good rogue at swamps just spamming keyboard, all his dmg skills can crit 1k+ xD

Avoid making drama here. Lordyasir, if you dare answer here and not in PM, im gonna hunt you.

i will answer short so arky don't hate me, that is 3vs3,both of them doom +7-+10, im a priest too so my tears multiple,so 2x2mages hits+my tears hit that is why we rocked,while in 2vs2 or 1vs1...... now it will long -.-

• 1 month later...

I've seen you in town, but never in action.

True skaith? who is skate? well...

Best mages in emerald but they still die vs me lvl 17 wlock be neromage , dadinho , arky , and some more  , low lvls  combustion , lunaticx, and my future mage breakass

True skaith? who is skate? well...

Best mages in emerald but they still die vs me lvl 17 wlock be neromage , dadinho , arky , and some more  , low lvls  combustion , lunaticx, and my future mage breakass

If i could beat lv20 locks with dooms and such, i doubt Arky would lose easily to you. More over, i cannot pvp now due to not having a staff.

If i could beat lv20 locks with dooms and such, i doubt Arky would lose easily to you. More over, i cannot pvp now due to not having a staff.

awww dont have staff? well when can we do pvp O:-)  ,  if you know how to use warlock you can beat everybody , only a priest and druid can beat me but only for the lvl difference hard to kill lvls 18-20 with strong heal., vs mages yes I die like in 5 seconds only  if  I fail circle and they catch me but I know  how  for kill all mages without many problems , also rangers ,

, palas , bds
and only some druids and priest till I up 18lvl with more hp and new sets :*

awww dont have staff? well when can we do pvp O:-)  ,  if you know how to use warlock you can beat everybody , only a priest and druid can beat me but only for the lvl difference hard to kill lvls 18-20 with strong heal., vs mages yes I die like in 5 seconds only  if  I fail circle and they catch me but I know  how  for kill all mages without many problems , also rangers ,

, palas , bds
and only some druids and priest till I up 18lvl with more hp and new sets :*

Dont bother trying to look badass. You're a lock bragging you can kill everyone easy, like most others, and you're all #LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

True Story.

Dont bother trying to look badass. You're a lock bragging you can kill everyone easy, like most others, and you're all #LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

True Story.

No dear oneeeeeechannnn  :blush:  I am saying the true when you have time come with me to kill elves  or in pvp cave and I call some mages and rangers lvl 20 and see how they die.

No dear oneeeeeechannnn  :blush:  I am saying the true when you have time come with me to kill elves  or in pvp cave and I call some mages and rangers lvl 20 and see how they die.

No matter what, if you're a Lock, no hard kills. Deal with it.

No matter what, if you're a Lock, no hard kills. Deal with it.

Ikr,what is pro is to beat +8 lock,with a priest,everytime that lock jump you xD

Ikr,what is pro is to beat +8 lock,with a priest,everytime that lock jump you xD

Priests > Locks easily if you know how to play. Same for all classes. But lock is the easiest to play """pro""" style.

Priests > Locks easily if you know how to play. Same for all classes. But lock is the easiest to play """pro""" style.

priests are hardest class to play pro after rogue,all knows that.

not like skills spamming necros....

Youre wrong locks are not easy for play maybe in phone .... did you know how much duck me the bug position when I use circle? bladedancer hams me when they on cirlce and me soo far also rangers giving me arrows when they on circle or only walk like gods in the circle without problems  :lol:  Best class in my opinion for play  rogue ,shaman and lock for have fun and easy use is mage that´s is for I gonna make one , still thinking a name xD

Youre wrong locks are not easy for play maybe in phone .... did you know how much ♥♥♥♥ me the bug position when I use circle? bladedancer hams me when they on cirlce and me soo far also rangers giving me arrows when they on circle or only walk like gods in the circle without problems  :lol:  Best class in my opinion for play  rogue ,shaman and lock for have fun and easy use is mage that´s is for I gonna make one , still thinking a name xD

♥♥♥♥♥ please, same goes to every class mostly.

priests are hardest class to play pro after rogue,all knows that.

not like skills spamming necros....

Stop acting hardcore, it's easy, just timing.

♥♥♥♥♥ please, same goes to every class mostly.

Stop acting hardcore, it's easy, just timing.

timing is everything,timing is a ♥♥♥♥♥ :/

;D I just wanna say.....Mage suck hard.....

try playing with no stun,low HP,all close combat skills,a kamikaze skill,low def cuz of cloth armor,and tell me what will you be sucking :)

im sorry for forgetting your name but i saw an under-amped mid-level mage last night that really impressed me.

>there was randomly 10ish of us elves/sentinels going from caravan to nadir taking the main road.

>half way there we see stacks of dead bodies as we continue to walk

>we encounter two rogue rogue's (pun intended) and it ends up in them immediately running towards nadir as we all start chasing them.

>this being not even 3 seconds reaction time after first spotting the rogues, an under-dog mage quickly teleports to the rogues and casts chains.

for about 2 seconds before this happened, about 10 of us were "helplessly" chasing after those rogues but honestly knowing wed never catch up. before barb's only had the chance to "catch up" to their enemies. now the tides have finally turned, since we now have an aoe.

Succurs, Arky.

Meggido sux, Dadinho always run, like a noob.

Other mages are good if they attack with ranger or priest.

try playing with no stun,low HP,all close combat skills,a kamikaze skill,low def cuz of cloth armor,and tell me what will you be sucking :)

:facepalm: Bro if U saying that...lol....Why dont just make rogue pvp with BD no hp no skill.....light armor vs heavy :facepalm:

Dafaq mage have 3 dmg skill and rogue have only 1......what the  :crazy:

Just troll xD