34 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best ranger on eu server

• Chrystall
    • Wolfsy
    • Solooo
    • Kochstylz
    • Revendark
    • Tayuya

:P i mad a rouge one so now lets also see who is the best rangerhttp://forum.warspear-online.com/webkit-fake-url://C43E2437-EF23-4724-8DF6-4E8B8A7B214D/imagegif

Title of this topic should be 'best amp ranger' ppl from the'list always stay at city. they dont have skill just mony. best rangers always hunt at lab and we dont know them. i think best is kudlaty, he dont feed aigrind just hunt and have skill. please dont post stupid things like 'wolfsy droped 1h sword from eye'. He was there 3-4 times and waste potions. best amp != bestplayer.

Title of this topic should be 'best amp ranger' ppl from the'list always stay at city. they dont have skill just mony. best rangers always hunt at lab and we dont know them. i think best is kudlaty, he dont feed aigrind just hunt and have skill. please dont post stupid things like 'wolfsy droped 1h sword from eye'. He was there 3-4 times and waste potions. best amp != bestplayer.

they sure buyed mcoins but they not noob saw them in arena wolfsy a skilled old player as far as i know  :wacko: he hunted lab before swamps alot as far eyes goes elf dint hunted eyes much  :facepalm:

they sure buyed mcoins but they not noob saw them in arena wolfsy a skilled old player as far as i know  :wacko: he hunted lab before swamps alot as far eyes goes elf dint hunted eyes much  :facepalm:

Chrystall does not buy mcoins

Just don't put me next to wolfsy,he definitely is the best ranger from Warspear.High amplified,a lot of experience in lab and arena.(I don't say nobody will be better..There are many who can be..)

And if u say best players are hunting in lab,then you are a new one...Don't u think we was "eating" everyday lab before??Do you have ideea how many days consecutively we didn't saw Riff?Some of us finished by hating that lab because of that!!But its ok,you said your opinion..

Best wishes for you all...

Tanykt is best ranger :) all item 18 level all enc. crit all +10 :D

I can tell you more then 20 rangers like that....But they are not the best.. :facepalm:

• 2 months later...