need learn Arena rules

arena player

First of all , I want learn,  What conditions bring the account to the ban? and can 2 players open totally 6 chars and spam seal? and can we make lots of 10 lvl chars and spam kinda free arena spam beacuse i'll make lots of 10 lvl chars and can i spam like iam 9lvl and my partners are 11lvls so my team will be more strong against others 😜

5 hours ago, arena player said:

What conditions bring the account to the ban? and can 2 players open totally 6 chars

2 players could open a maximum of 4 characters each and on different devices. 2 characters each person. Any other situation which is not the one specified can lead to a permanent ban. 

23 minutes ago, Higgings said:

2 players could open a maximum of 4 characters each and on different devices. 2 characters each person. Any other situation which is not the one specified can lead to a permanent ban. 

well, im sorry but i'll ask you one more time , are you sure ?

3 hours ago, arena player said:

well, im sorry but i'll ask you one more time , are you sure ?

Definitely sure. But if you want further infos you may check the EULA rules yourself Here

I want to correct myself though and make myself more clear:

1 player = 2 accounts in 2 different devices. A player doing this way is allowed to log both his characters simultaneously.

You are not allowed to use 1 device for 2 or more accounts

You are not allowed to use an account which does not belong to you, even if you use 2 different devices to log your and the other guy's account

You are not allowed to use 1 device for 2 or more accounts

That's called Multilog and doing this will lead to a permanent ban of your accounts and your devices (that's the usual measure taken, but it's up to the Support Team Guys to deal with that)

@Higgings then why admins no care about it ?, like in ur server , even in ur side two 10 lvl players keeping winning ranks thanks to log totally 6 chars well i know you atleast admin will ask for prove but , it is easy to see it for a game admin if they know how to use computer , also a pic or video wont be prove for it while they dont check by themselves . maybe ull agree with me and cant say it here but its exaclty right 

Edited by arena player

8 hours ago, Akasha said:

not allowed 

I'm not sure if I understood the question

Shes asking if auto demand is allowed. which might be considered botting . im not sure. Alot of games allow auto clicks and alot dont. ive never seen someone banned for that as theres a charmer currently on nonstop demand and seen 26 Tang on forever demand. I know like Higgings said multiboxing and set bots are illegal gauranteed. Also The Rule of 2 accounts is super iffy as you can easily have more then one ws player per household. (Mine currently has 2 and in the past ive had friends over to play ws where there was 6+ of us playing)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 2:03 AM, Turtle said:

Shes asking if auto demand is allowed. which might be considered botting . im not sure

It is not allowed. Any action made by a software in your account on your behalf is considered as botting and shall be punished on the same way.