Message to Snorlax

invoked1

talk about old school games,i have nes,snes,sega,gba,mame,psone emulators on my android and i still playing it till now :rofl: street fighter,donkey kong country,legend of zelda,ff7,chrono trigger is my fave

41642_.png

Torchlight , I was addicted to it, never knew 2 was out, I am downloading it. And you tell some games are not out. Just check www.thepiratebay.se to see if it's not banned in your region or not, Good luck.

My post has changed to something else, I want snorlax to justify me. And mu favourite is Skyrim of all time. Though bethseda have stopped online server because of too much bugs. But the Beta server is still online. COme, help skyrim beta to improve it's product. It's collecting stats for releasing online server. Just praying for it. Youtube ''Great Battles of Skyrim''. We can see best guild war of all time. Almost similar to some movie.

talk about old school games,i have nes,snes,sega,gba,mame,psone emulators on my android and i still playing it till now :rofl: street fighter,donkey kong country,legend of zelda,ff7,chrono trigger is my fave

Just to let you know... emulators are illegal to have and use without the console, same with the games.

Lets say you have a super nintendo.. then its legal to use the emulator. Then lets say you have the chrono trigger cartridge.. then its legal for you to play it. Just letting you know.

Super Metroid - The first game that scared me with its creepy music but this game was probably one of the best masterpieces nintendo conceived in my opinion. I can't even begin to truly touch on all the things that make this game amazing.

Goldeneye - Sorry Perfect Dark fans but this is the game that started it all on consoles. I would put this above Perfect Dark on that factor alone even tho PD definately added plenty of extras. Me, my cousins, friends and everyone else can still remember yelling at each other for looking at each others screens  :lol:

Zelda Ocarina of Time - I remember preordering this game and staying up all night and falling asleep with the controller in my hand when I first bought it. Needless to say I was emerged in the gameplay and world and getting that last skulltulla was a huge feel of accomplishment. Link to the past was good as well but I still think this beats it. I love zelda in general though.

Resident Evil 1&2 - These 2 games are the only games I know that scare the shit out of you and you stil want to continue playing, I stopped liking this series after these 2 because they changed the feel of the series but these 2 were amazing. I would go as far to say they were even with each other in all aspects. Surprised I haven't seen any RE fans here

Super metroid was an epic game, and the ones they released on Wii was just as good.

Golden eye was choice.. but cannot be held above perfect dark im afraid. Perfect dark had a unique storyline and an advanced AI system.. not to mention the amount of choices in weapons that they gave. Id choose a laptop and farsight over any goldeneye weapon.

Ocarina of time was another of my favourites as well. Never did like Majora's mask though.. i hate games with a time limit.

Yes im also a fan of the resident evils, but i held silent hill above them. Great storyline and produced better fear than resident evil ever did.  ;D

Message to Snorlax

" What are your top 10 games? "

:lol:

Do tell :blush:

Among horror games, I shit off on Silen Hill the previous version and Curse The Isis. Regrets, I played them when I was child and never dared to play again. The scene near the old rusted gate of church, lightning strike and loud terrible scream with a witch in front. This flashes my memories till now. I don't play horror games.

Just to let you know... emulators are illegal to have and use without the console, same with the games.

Lets say you have a super nintendo.. then its legal to use the emulator. Then lets say you have the chrono trigger cartridge.. then its legal for you to play it. Just letting you know.

yes,i know having emulators are illegal without having the consoles and games itself.except mame i have all consoles and games that i mention above in the past

Born how could I forget shadowrun?  Lol I still loved the shining force system though replaying early battles did get tedious. 

And I thought I was the only person to ever own a boy and his blob.  I remember the day I finally realized what the ketchup jelly beans were for.    It was like, "Oh...ohhhh ooohhhhhhhhhhhh!" No wonder he never ate them. 

I remember the day I finally realized what the ketchup jelly beans were for.    It was like, "Oh...ohhhh ooohhhhhhhhhhhh!" No wonder he never ate them.

XD

Pretty impressive collection, where did you download them from? Anyway, didn't even here about most of these.

Message to Snorlax

" What are your top 10 games? "

:lol:

Pokemon Red Blue Yellow Gold Silver Sapphire Ruby Sapphire Emerald FireRed Leafgreen. There. His 11 most fav games.

Torchlight , I was addicted to it, never knew 2 was out, I am downloading it. And you tell some games are not out. Just check www.thepiratebay.se to see if it's not banned in your region or not, Good luck.

My post has changed to something else, I want snorlax to justify me. And mu favourite is Skyrim of all time. Though bethseda have stopped online server because of too much bugs. But the Beta server is still online. COme, help skyrim beta to improve it's product. It's collecting stats for releasing online server. Just praying for it. Youtube ''Great Battles of Skyrim''. We can see best guild war of all time. Almost similar to some movie.

You shouldn't pirate Torchlight 2, it's all about multiplayer. After finally getting credit card, I have forsaken the way of pirate. It feels much better to play games this way.

Dark Souls 2 definitly isn't out yet. Unless you mean Dark Souls as in Demon's Souls is DS1. I thought The last of us, Beyond two souls,  watch dogs, GTA 5 aren't out, because I didn't really check any new releases since February, and wasn't really interested in these (except GTA5, but I thought it is coming out in April).

For me, Skyrim isn't the best game ever, it's 7/10 at most, simply it's overrated. If you want good combat, play Demon's/Dark Souls. It's good game if you want to do stuff. Stuff like professions, explore world, etc. It's sandbox RPG. And except graphics and combat, Morrowind/Daggerfall are much better. Just my opinion.

Super metroid was an epic game, and the ones they released on Wii was just as good.

Golden eye was choice.. but cannot be held above perfect dark im afraid. Perfect dark had a unique storyline and an advanced AI system.. not to mention the amount of choices in weapons that they gave. Id choose a laptop and farsight over any goldeneye weapon.

Ocarina of time was another of my favourites as well. Never did like Majora's mask though.. i hate games with a time limit.

Yes im also a fan of the resident evils, but i held silent hill above them. Great storyline and produced better fear than resident evil ever did.  ;D 

It's not illegal, if you own original game cartridges, or delete the games within 24 hours. I'm not sure about having console, never heard of it.

Super Metroid is best in series, no doubt.

Golden Eye, great, I've seen it, but didn't play, too young. Graphics seem good for those times. Also, Klobbs.

OoT? Good, but I really liked Wind Waker more.

Also Terraria (started playing with friends again because all new content), Bastion,  Persona, Mario and Luigi RPG, Scribblenauts, Fire Emblems, Megaman Battle Network. I didn't play Classic or X Megamans yet ;_;.

Now I dont believe I am the only one who lives in virtual world. We have lots of pro gamers here. Hereby, I dont mesn pro who earns money through  games, just to denote they are skilled on it. I wonder where is snorlax  and why dont he comment here. Is he/she spell bound? Or he cant think even a word. I wish my main account be unbanned right now :)

Snorlax : ''Dread and Fugitive Mind'' , It's a preety good song for you, but you will end up listening to ''I disappear''

You shouldn't pirate Torchlight 2, it's all about multiplayer.

I Was talking about torchlight not torchlight 2. After finishing it i explored pet mods... was interesting.

As for torchlight 2... still in the process of playing it.

Now I dont believe I am the only one who lives in virtual world. We have lots of pro gamers here. Hereby, I dont mesn pro who earns money through  games, just to denote they are skilled on it.

I think term "Good gamers" would be appropriate.

Torchlight 2, is it 2D or 3D ?? I mean does it hold graphics like skytim- tesv

3D, but the same style as TL1.

Yeah, I know these. I mostly use coolroms.

I just thought you downloaded some mega-pack.

Yeah, I know these. I mostly use coolroms.

I just thought you downloaded some mega-pack.

no.i download them separately and take a few week to collect all

Now I dont believe I am the only one who lives in virtual world. We have lots of pro gamers here. Hereby, I dont mesn pro who earns money through  games, just to denote they are skilled on it. I wonder where is snorlax  and why dont he comment here. Is he/she spell bound? Or he cant think even a word. I wish my main account be unbanned right now :)

Snorlax : ''Dread and Fugitive Mind'' , It's a preety good song for you, but you will end up listening to ''I disappear''

Saturday and sunday is aigrind holiday

Agree hellheal ;D , I am confused with my post xD

don't become bridgo.

MR X, I did not sent you invitation to post  stupid here, especially you. Goodluck to mind your own work.

and there is no one send me invitation to post in here. This forum free for all.

Ok, just do stupid thing in party, the bouncer are bound to kik you. No matter it's a open party.

Where are the bouncers then?

Also, you should learn to ignore rusemen/trolls.