Message to Snorlax

invoked1

You allow us to write in green font and still call it official and ban if someone does so.  I dont get it. Next, Why did you banned HeadHunter for absolute no reason. I just need justicfication. It's not cool man, not cool. I can do nothing snorlax. Just can change your karma till my hairs turns gray white. 300 accounts to take your karma in - is easy.

they cant remove an admin because his an *ADMIN* :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW THEY CREATED THE KARMA SYSTEM  :rofl: :rofl: how can it be possible  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I will do nothing and just satisfy myself  only if he can justify me for ban.

Justification can turn to power, this is how war starts and all users suffer. Exactly like someone freezed server about a week ago. And about karma its just like poking with simple swords. My friends have doom ;D Its going to be fun

How do you think of creating 300 accounts while its allready illegal to open more than 2. And how much time do you think it will take while spamming posts is also illegal in our forum (You need atleast 50 posts to change karma)

The case is a bit different here. 50 posts easy go. And Nepal has adsl internet facility. The main IP adress is always same, and we run on clients. The IP changes each time we connect. And limit of creating account is based on IP address. Same goes with mobile 3g and internet. And the aigrind is too little to ban main IP adress.  And even if it manage to ban main IP we have free VPN here ;D And I am installing BlackBuntu(Linux). No problem with my windows 8. The cracked version is available in footpath for 50 cent. And I dont fear of doing stupid things. All they trace is main ip of Kathmandu  , afterall we rule cops too. I live in Gurkha, secured by Gorkhali. Google bothe therm ''gurkha'' and ''gorkhaki''. Legionn : I dont think, I decide and I do it. After I decide, I Can't help myself.

I'll tell you what, kiddo.

When account gets deleted, all karmas it gave out disappear.

If you won't get 50 posts that aren't spam, your acc will get simply deleted.

You are pathetic.

Kill yourself.

I'll tell you what, kiddo.

When account gets deleted, all karmas it gave out disappear.

If you won't get 50 posts that aren't spam, your acc will get simply deleted.

You are pathetic.

Kill yourself.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?action=ownkarma;u=109

Eshirael (+1/-1) ??????????????? who - him???????????????????? :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

Hey azebu little  bro, I am not dog  who only barks. Mind your own buisness. You have very little few thing to teach me. And I am preety sure you will not like the day when I will charge 500k for you own account. Better get lost. You dont know where the end is, but it's coming fast.

Actually I believe HeadHunter did have a reason to be banned he was publicly scamming people that looks on the forums saying he can recover their account for 5k (im guessing miracle coins) Now if that isn't a scam that deserves a ban then I dont know what is.

The case is a bit different here. 50 posts easy go. And Nepal has adsl internet facility. The main IP adress is always same, and we run on clients. The IP changes each time we connect. And limit of creating account is based on IP address. Same goes with mobile 3g and internet. And the aigrind is too little to ban main IP adress.  And even if it manage to ban main IP we have free VPN here ;D And I am installing BlackBuntu(Linux). No problem with my windows 8. The cracked version is available in footpath for 50 cent. And I dont fear of doing stupid things. All they trace is main ip of Kathmandu  , afterall we rule cops too. I live in Gurkha, secured by Gorkhali. Google bothe therm ''gurkha'' and ''gorkhaki''. Legionn : I dont think, I decide and I do it. After I decide, I Can't help myself.

Oh.

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/svg/misc-got-a-badass-over-here.svg

Hey azebu little  bro, I am not dog  who only barks. Mind your own buisness. You have very little few thing to teach me. And I am preety sure you will not like the day when I will charge 500k for you own account. Better get lost. You dont know where the end is, but it's coming fast.

plz don't hax me plz ;_; no it's my mum PC she will kill me

if you hax me I call anonomoose they hax u fgt

First of all doing hax is not easy as it sounds, it takes lots of time, and no guatanteed success.  You mean I create LVL 1 mage make it immortal, go to MC caravan and kill all with stone shatter. OK suppose I did. What's the point huh? I win all, I get bored, and I leave game. Did I had any fun?? Tell me. Little Bro, Pro Gamers never use cheat. You ptooved yourself as a noob gamer. And the way you post,    tells me you are  age 14-16 kid. I cant hax account right now but pro haxers can. ANd we can find them in hax forum. They dont do for free , they need $$ per hour. But they never mind teaching others, which is hard, hectic, tideous and mind killing.

First of all doing hax is not easy as it sounds, it takes lots of time, and no guatanteed success.  You mean I create LVL 1 mage make it immortal, go to MC caravan and kill all with stone shatter. OK suppose I did. What's the point huh? I win all, I get bored, and I leave game. Did I had any fun?? Tell me. Little Bro, Pro Gamers never use cheat. You ptooved yourself as a noob gamer. And the way you post,    tells me you are  age 14-16 kid. I cant hax account right now but pro haxers can. ANd we can find them in hax forum. They dont do for free , they need $$ per hour. But they never mind teaching others, which is hard, hectic, tideous and mind killing.

You failed so much in this post, even my blind n' deaf Grandma laughs at you right now.

Good job.

Oh man... Hacking isn't that hard. Isn't easy either. It depends on your hacking skills and experience.

You seem to take wrong way into hacking. You aren't supposed to hack to become godlike. You are supposed to play the game the way devs want you to - by getting +10 items.

Another thing. "Gamers". Gamers these days aren't gamers from several years ago. It's because of entire mainstream. And I'm not hipster - if I was, I wouldn't play vidya anymore. Today, for someone who really loves vidya, calling him a gamer is almost an insult. Everyone who plays 1-2 games think they can be called that. It's like a guy who can make instant-soup and tea called himself a cooker. Pretty retarded, eh?

Pro Gamers are people who play to earn money from it. It's their profession, job. Truth be told, last summer I earned 100$ from selling my loots in RotMG. 60$ for Ammy, 40$ for other items like Lifes, UTs, Tops. But pro gamers are also people who play in tournaments, and are wide-world known. Hence, I don't consider myself a Pro Gamer. But you probably aren't one either.

And I'm not a noob gamer. Can you tell me 10 greatest games you played? No wrong answers. Gonna compare it to mine.

I won't lie, I use Cheat Engine sometimes. But never used it to win myself a game. Usually using it to speed tedious things, unskipable cutscenes, or to play around with game. For example in Dark Souls, I can edit the weapons moveset, so I actually stab with daggers, instead of flailing them around like they are longswords.

I dont play for money. For money I do Commodity Trade. So I am here to list my games right.

1.  Skyrim - TESV

2. Brink.

3. COD - Black Ops.

4. World of Warcraft.

5. Fall Out 3

6. CS

Those are my priority game.

Oh man, I really expected that.

But let's repeat. I asked for 10 games. Ten. That's as many as your fingers (unless you are amputee).

Can you tell me 10 greatest games you played? No wrong answers. Gonna compare it to mine.

Secret of evermore.

chrono trigger.

lolo.

Perfect dark.

Sacred.

Silent hill.

Zelda: A link to the past.

Oblivion. ( Pc died before i could fully experience skyrim )

Final fantasy 6.

Doom 95.

Thats my ten from the top of my head  :blush:  Missed many other great titles.

Iv been playing video games since i could hold an atari joystick and havnt stopped playing since... i consider myself a gamer.

Whats your ten Azebu?  :) 

I feel the need to include counterstrike - source into my list lol

Those are my priority. Ok here it goes

Dead Space  3, Crisis 3, God of War 2 ,  TR, Dark souls Ii, The last of us, Beyond two souls,  watch dogs, GTA 5, Far Cry 3 , Battle Field 3 , Metal Gear Revengeance. 

Whats your ten Azebu?  :)

I'll have hard time to pick 10 games :P

Heroes 3 and Age of Empires 2 are my favorite strategies. The first one as Turn-based, the second one as Real-Time. Warlords Battlecry too, but I don't remember what I loved in that one, didn't play it since I was 12 maybe? Also Sengoku Rance most recently, I finished it twice this month, and currently playing third time, it's just too awesome.

Shooters? Probably CS and Tribes Ascend. For Zombie FPS, Killing Floor and Left4Dead. Also Metro and Stalker for Post Apocalyptic Single Player. Also Just Cause 2.

RPGs - Morrowind, Torchlight 2, RotMG, Ys series, Mount and Blade Warband. Dark Souls, it's great. Wizardry, because it's hard as balls, and I need to draw my own maps (I can look up maps on the internet, but that's no fun, is it?). Tales of Phantasia, the combat system is so great and so fun, making combos all day, it's like Devil May Cry but RPG.

Action Games - Devil May Cry 4, that game has so high skill ceiling it's unreasonable, I just wish I got motivated enough to be THIS crazy.

Also untiered games. Recettear - shopkeeper simulator/dungeon crawler. Jazz Jackrabbit 2 and Cave Story - Platformers. Half Minute Hero - Speedrun RPG. Little Fighter 2 and Shank - Beat'em ups. Magi, little known game, but really fun and hard, wish it had multiplayer. Multiwinia.

I dont play for money. For money I do Commodity Trade. So I am here to list my games right.

1.  Skyrim - TESV

2. Brink.

3. COD - Black Ops.

4. World of Warcraft.

5. Fall Out 3

6. CS

Those are my priority game.

Those are my priority. Ok here it goes

Dead Space  3, Crisis 3, God of War 2 ,  TR, Dark souls Ii, The last of us, Beyond two souls,  watch dogs, GTA 5, Far Cry 3 , Battle Field 3 , Metal Gear Revengeance. 

Okay, those aren't half bad, but they are far inferior to their previous releases (if applies). Morrowind, CoD2, Cod WaW, WoW TBC, DeadSpace 1, Crysis 1, Far Cry 2, BattleField 3 in beta (as in, before DLC and paid content) are much better, at least in my opinion. Fallout New Vegas is better than 3, at least in my opinion. I agree with God of War 2, CS, Revengeance. Brink sucked.

And some of the games you mentioned aren't even out.

Also, might be a coincidence, but you only mentioned fresh games. Dunno why.

I'll have hard time to pick 10 games :P

I Found it hard myself. But you listed some pretty good games.

I Use to be ( and still am on occasion ) addicted Age of empires 2 ( and 3 ).. was an epic game. I Like to give Civilisation 3 a run once in a while too lol.

The torchlights were a good play.. loved the pet mod's for this game. I Use to run around with the killer kitten (  size of the characters foot lmao).

TOP was an awesome game... great storyline and the live action battle sequences were very fun.

Zombie FFS's and post apocalyptic? Metro was great but i liked what dead island and fallout 3+ ( never liked 1 and 2 ) had to offer.

Personally iv always been an rpg fanatic and i would recommend snes jrpg's over any other rpg that is on offer. Great storylines and gameplay.

And open worlds is another weakness.. and i am still very sad they wont release red dead redemption to pc.

Fps's is another.

Perfect dark.

Yusss. Best fps ever.

I want to join in the fun

Metal gear solid

Final fantasy tactics

N.a.r.c.

Final fantasy XI

Perfect dark

Final fantasy tactics advance

Final fantasy VIII

Super mario kart

Megaman II

Super mario bros 3

Much love for all FF!

Metal gear solid

Metal gear solid... i lost count of the amount of times i failed in that game.. got it done after my 300th attempt  :lol:

Super mario 3? Most overplayed classic ever lmao.. i know that game inside out even to this day. Still love to play it  :blush:

chrono trigger.

Silent hill.

Zelda: A link to the past.

Final fantasy 6.

Doom 95.

Metal gear solid

Final fantasy tactics

Super mario kart

Super mario bros 3

Aww Yiss, played those, they are great too.

I liked both FF Tactics, but Advance had worse plot.

Also FF5, with Classes Mod it's perfect.

I can tell Kaw and Born are my type of gamers from their lists:

Perfect Dark: Hours of endlessly playing multiplayer against perfect sims.  Even camping a laptop gun you probably died. 

For all you FF Tactics guys how many of you are true old schoolers?  I'm talking about Shining Force 1 and 2. The Sega game that started it all. 

Chrono Trigger and Evermore were excellent, but don't forget Secret of Mana.  The multiplayer was a nice touch on SNES. 

Megaman II, the best of them all.  I still hear the music sometimes. 

Who said Lolo????? best NES puzzle game ever. 

Pre FF release in the US, who played the Dragon Warrior Series? 

I'd be hard pressed to come up with more.  As the hardware upgraded, I'm with you guys on the Metal Gear, Morrowind, etc.

I'm still salty they took out the levitation spell in subsequent elder scrolls.  Nothing was cooler than running up a mountain, jumping (with max jump) and casting levitation.  You could float above the entire island and just feel like a demigod for a bit.  Great lists. 

guys how many of you are true old schoolers?  I'm talking about Shining Force 1 and 2. The Sega game that started it all. 

Chrono Trigger and Evermore were excellent, but don't forget Secret of Mana.  The multiplayer was a nice touch on SNES. 

Who said Lolo????? best NES puzzle game ever. 

Shining force series were ok but i prefered Soleil and shadowrun from sega... apart from starting it all... i think nintendo started that first with the legend of zelda, final fantasy, dragon warrior, faxanadu and many other titles.

Snes for me started the pinnacle of rpg gaming with their mass jrp production. Secret of mana, chrono trigger, secret of evermore, lufia, illusion of gaia, breath of fire, terranigma..... and the list goes on.

Adventures of Lolo  ;D ... a boy and his blob was a fun game too ( i see they remade it for wii )

41636_.jpg

41637_.jpg

Contra 3 - I literally spent hours per day resetting the game trying to beat it on hard mode without losing 1 life and felt so accomplished when I finally did.

Super Metroid - The first game that scared me with its creepy music but this game was probably one of the best masterpieces nintendo conceived in my opinion. I can't even begin to truly touch on all the things that make this game amazing.

Final Fantasy 6(3USA) - I don't even know how many times I ran through this game, 20+ at the very least.

Final Fantasy Tactics - This was the game that made me so interested in character skill development. Making a knight with dual swords using the ninja job talent was just badass, that's just one of the thousands of combinations you could make.

Goldeneye - Sorry Perfect Dark fans but this is the game that started it all on consoles. I would put this above Perfect Dark on that factor alone even tho PD definately added plenty of extras. Me, my cousins, friends and everyone else can still remember yelling at each other for looking at each others screens  :lol:

Morrowind - 200+ hours play time on this game with never being bored.. I would say this might very well be the best open world rpg ever created.

Lunar Silver Star Story - First anime style rpg I ever played but the story just blew my mind. Lovable characters, fun gameplay, music and again the story just made this game complete.

Metal Gear Solid Series - I love this series in general, I liked them all. People hated the 2nd one but to me I might have to put it above the first.. "put down the controller, you have been playing too long. Here ill finish it" ok for real I thought the game was broke or something when that part came up. I didn't know what the hell was going on lol. Honestly all these games had memorable scenes, fights and gameplay so I can't say I can put one above the other. I hate to admit I haven't played the 4th from lack of ps3.

Zelda Ocarina of Time - I remember preordering this game and staying up all night and falling asleep with the controller in my hand when I first bought it. Needless to say I was emerged in the gameplay and world and getting that last skulltulla was a huge feel of accomplishment. Link to the past was good as well but I still think this beats it. I love zelda in general though.

Resident Evil 1&2 - These 2 games are the only games I know that scare the shit out of you and you stil want to continue playing, I stopped liking this series after these 2 because they changed the feel of the series but these 2 were amazing. I would go as far to say they were even with each other in all aspects. Surprised I haven't seen any RE fans here

I could keep naming games just like everyone else but these are the games that had the most impact throughout my childhood til now.

Notable mentions - Super Mario RPG, Killer Instinct, Donkey Kong Country, Mortal Kombat 2, FF8, Turok, Diablo 2 and the list goes on and on.