modern solutions

lore

basicaly in a us-saphire discord server we cameout with many issues inside the server and i got this idea wich will help all the servers

*i know that some of these ideas are already been suggested im just pointing out all the ideas at one

the dealer

very simple as many suggested, make the dealer the items from both sides to both sides in way to make it a place where u can buy n sell stuff, i case make that dealers in neutrual towns (as example nardir sard) 

the chat

make the world chat truly a world chat were both sides can talk together even if that means have a chat with way more shit-talk but thats something better than have ppl making a hate char onn the other side, and also add a faction chat wich will be the replacement of the actual world chat

parties

first as my eyes them are too small, make it of up 9 players would be lead to great raid figth even if the players are weak and also allow the oppisite side party together in neutrual sides (enemy of my enemy is my friend)

raid bosses and bosses

first of all, make the areas of all raid bosses neutrual, same for the bosses faceless (with his piramid) and spawn also all the bosses (included mini bosses) also drop huge amounts of gold (for example if u figth kronus at his same lvl u surely loot an amount of gold equivalent of his lvl*1000 for bosses the lvl*100 and for minibosses the lvl*10  (the gold drop is garanted) and as the player goes beyond the boss' level the amount of gold is reduced by 10%*overlvl by making the gold drop limit of 10 lvl beyond the boss' level being in a party wont affect the amount of gold each players gain 

amping

(yes like skylore) the spheres instead BLOCKS the negative effect by failing an amplificcation but the sings will have to new function of instead increase by 50% the chance of success and also allow double amplify

example

i amp from +0 to +1 with a sing will be

succes chance: 100%+50%(from the sing)= 150%

there will be 100% chance of amping to +1 the item and 50% of chance to amp it to +2

then from +1 to +2 

succes chance: 90% (supposing)+50%(already know where from) = 140%

there will be 100% chance to amp to +3 and 40% chance to amp to +4 directly

and as the rework the droprate of spheres and the cost of the spheres and sing need be changed

44 minutes ago, lore said:

the dealer

very simple as many suggested, make the dealer the items from both sides to both sides in way to make it a place where u can buy n sell stuff, i case make that dealers in neutrual towns (as example nardir sard) 

Agree

44 minutes ago, lore said:

the chat

make the world chat truly a world chat were both sides can talk together even if that means have a chat with way more shit-talk but thats something better than have ppl making a hate char onn the other side, and also add a faction chat wich will be the replacement of the actual world chat

Change the "world chat" with the "Area Chat" and I'd agree on that. 

45 minutes ago, lore said:

parties

first as my eyes them are too small, make it of up 9 players would be lead to great raid figth even if the players are weak and also allow the oppisite side party together in neutrual sides (enemy of my enemy is my friend)

Intriguing. I like it.

46 minutes ago, lore said:

first of all, make the areas of all raid bosses neutrual, same for the bosses faceless (with his piramid) and spawn also all the bosses (included mini bosses) also drop huge amounts of gold (for example if u figth kronus at his same lvl u surely loot an amount of gold equivalent of his lvl*1000 for bosses the lvl*100 and for minibosses the lvl*10  (the gold drop is garanted) and as the player goes beyond the boss' level the amount of gold is reduced by 10%*overlvl by making the gold drop limit of 10 lvl beyond the boss' level being in a party wont affect the amount of gold each players gain

Hmm this would give bots more space to hunt and such... honestly I don't like this. 

47 minutes ago, lore said:

amping

(yes like skylore) the spheres instead BLOCKS the negative effect by failing an amplificcation but the sings will have to new function of instead increase by 50% the chance of success and also allow double amplify

example

there will be 100% chance of amping to +1 the item and 50% of chance to amp it to +2

then from +1 to +2 

and as the rework the droprate of spheres and the cost of the spheres and sing need be changed

This is odd. I mean, sounds nice but it would increase the price of signs even more and would grant even more rich guy there to amp easily. This might lead also to a reduction of available sign supplies since people will need less signs to amp. 

It needs to be discussed more. I wanna see more points of view. 

At least make signs available in dungeons...it will encourage all players to run dungeon (even 1 pc sign ) because only 1 way f2p players get sign in-game is from guild tournament. 

People stop spamming Old dungeons like garden, termitary, tree when they advance in level....some new system càn rejuvenate the old dungeons

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

Agree

this thing is kinda where almost evryone agree, like when someone dares make the dealer goin battlemode.

Change the "world chat" with the "Area Chat" and I'd agree on that.

hmm, yes in a point of view since it would also keep the world chat at it is and make the area one used. and at the same time making more ppl go in neutrual towns for talk

Intriguing. I like it.

im happy that u share my same opinion here

Hmm this would give bots more space to hunt and such... honestly I don't like this.

well attualy my idea is to promote pt farm (also at low lvl) since evryone wins and the chance of drop dosent change much, also didnt the bots dont exist from the benning? for the rest im happy u shared ur opinion

This is odd. I mean, sounds nice but it would increase the price of signs even more and would grant even more rich guy there to amp easily. This might lead also to a reduction of available sign supplies since people will need less signs to amp. 

i know its attualy a wierd idea

8 hours ago, Lashabi said:

At least make signs available in dungeons...it will encourage all players to run dungeon (even 1 pc sign ) because only 1 way f2p players get sign in-game is from guild tournament. 

People stop spamming Old dungeons like garden, termitary, tree when they advance in level....some new system càn rejuvenate the old dungeons

yeah ı cant find people at mc side for yellow dg quests  .We can dual for quests?.And need change guild chat nowadays u cant trust everyone.Can be many spys at chat  need speacial chat for heirs and leaders. Funny side they can fail with even spys help at wars.

what about weekly raiting tournaments need change too.I saw many people won that tours they spam 24/7. is that possible or they shared accounts?.in my oppinion real players feels bad for that

@lore ı liked ur profile. Looks like pssyduck pokemon.

8 hours ago, Lashabi said:

If 1 piece then it should have the same rate (if not higher) of Def/Dmg spheres. 

On 1/17/2020 at 11:57 AM, Higgings said:

the dealer

Agreed. This would make the trade flourish! and Nadir needs a beter purpose. 

parties

I would love that this happen often at War days

amping

example

then from +1 to +2 

I played skylore, and amping there seemed less frustating. interesting indeed. 

2 hours ago, XreaperX said:

I played skylore, and amping there seemed less frustating. interesting indeed.

The annoying part in the skylore is the item durability loss thing but after release it WILL eat up many ws players 

1 hour ago, Lashabi said:

The annoying part in the skylore is the item durability loss thing but after release it WILL eat up many ws players 

Not sure. There are several players who spent years on the game, and idk if they would simply leave like that. The chance though that many players will play both games exists. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Not sure. There are several players who spent years on the game, and idk if they would simply leave like that. The chance though that many players will play both games exists. 

Yeah why not. We count days for skylore.

"Simply Leave" I like that.

11 hours ago, Higgings said:

Come on it's just a game not a business to leave after spending years and money. People will see the graphics and gameplay and WILL shift to it. Mark my words :come_on:

And after the release ws world chat will be flooded with "SELL THIS ACCOUNT PM".

6 hours ago, Lashabi said:

Come on it's just a game not a business to leave after spending years and money. People will see the graphics and gameplay and WILL shift to it. Mark my words :come_on:

And after the release ws world chat will be flooded with "SELL THIS ACCOUNT PM".

If GM won't do the OBVIOUS updates to Warspear, just like 1v1 pvps, mini games, more things to do on castles, equal fights etc etc. WS will die out, because skylore had imo a bit better gameplay than WS. Skill there is more valued than WS

On 1/17/2020 at 12:07 PM, lore said:

parties

Long ago Warspear had this bigger party system, I don't think it meets the current reality of the game. What I mean is that it is already hard to find 5 players to a party sometimes, this would be really nice in specific situations e.g. special events/rides. As for groups from different alliances, I don't think this will ever happen.

On 1/17/2020 at 12:07 PM, lore said:

the chat

nah..this is trouble. I'm sorry (

On 1/19/2020 at 4:31 PM, XreaperX said:

If GM won't do the OBVIOUS updates to Warspear, just like 1v1 pvps, mini games, more things to do on castles, equal fights etc etc. WS will die out, because skylore had imo a bit better gameplay than WS. Skill there is more valued than WS

ı think only difference is colourful 2d  between warspear and skylore. Maybe warspear a bit better because warspear have undersea and can use oxygen tube thats amazing... ı dont like speak for majority but if no pvp in game why people want play that go play single player game better.in us sphere pvp already dead. Some people love fight against mobs in our server ı give that they played much single player easy mode age of empires. but in my opiniuon mostly left because there is no pvp in us sphere

Edited by crnoss

In general, i like the overall gameplay of warspear, it makes the game unique and different from other MMOs, just like Skylore and Warspear.

In the past, the amount of players in 1 party was 8. And players used to complain about bows/cbows dropping in legion side, but it got fixed by new faction with hunter inside it.

So, regarding your suggestions, i think the things are fine as they are, for now.

Edited by Aprilya

36 minutes ago, Aprilya said:

i like the overall gameplay of warspear

ı bet you are, but mc side classes too weak they need dmg buff skills ı dont know how they are now.

32 minutes ago, crnoss said:

ı bet you are, but mc side classes too weak they need dmg buff skills ı dont know how they are now.

They have too many stun skills, i agree. Would it be more balanced if devs add stun skills for sentinels, and add dmg skills for legion, you think?

45 minutes ago, Aprilya said:

They have too many stun skills, i agree. Would it be more balanced if devs add stun skills for sentinels, and add dmg skills for legion, you think?

ım not gm ı cant calculete balance but ı can say this if u use resistance skill legion need more dmg skils.I wanted play at legion i didnt bc of that

Edited by crnoss

31 minutes ago, crnoss said:

ım not gm ı cant calculete balance but ı can say this if u use resistance skill legion need more dmg skils.I wanted play at legion i didnt bc of that

Even GM can't measure the balance. :happy: that's the use of suggestions, to know how players feel about the skills, pluses and minuses. 

As an elf i feel that legion classes stun alot even with the resistance, still can't counter them.

P.S. Kinda off-topics if we keep discussing this

46 minutes ago, Aprilya said:

Even GM can't measure the balance. :happy: that's the use of suggestions, to know how players feel about the skills, pluses and minuses. 

As an elf i feel that legion classes stun alot even with the resistance, still can't counter them.

u broke my hearth now.Open a topic we can discuss that.

4 hours ago, Aprilya said:

Idk about u but there are lots more things which act exactly like stun skill u didnt mention about. And i wonder why 1in 10player use ranger, and druid.  Ranger only have 1 stun and druid have 0 stun, in your word they should be underpowered right?

Anyway back on topic. The amping idea sounds very nice i would love to have that.

Edited by DGMK

2 hours ago, DGMK said:

Idk about u but there are lots more things which act exactly like stun skill u didnt mention about. And i wonder why 1in 10player use ranger, and druid.  Ranger only have 1 stun and druid have 0 stun, in your word they should be underpowered right?

Anyway back on topic. The amping idea sounds very nice i would love to have that.

yeah ı try to say that. ı can make unstoppable ranger with resistance. 

2 hours ago, DGMK said:

As soon as I get a moment free I'll explain my point of view about that. 

2 hours ago, XreaperX said:

Lol What? 

1 hour ago, Lashabi said:

Have u ever played this game before? :fuck_that:

Im guessing u mean control then :), stun is control skill but control skill contains more than just stun. Im answering the question where one complains about stun, please make sure you know whats happening before commenting

2 hours ago, DGMK said:

Im guessing u mean control then :), stun is control skill but control skill contains more than just stun. Im answering the question where one complains about stun, please make sure you know whats happening before commenting

Druids have got a combined stun.

13 hours ago, DGMK said:

please make sure you know whats happening before commenting

Or please make sure  what is control and stun in-game before commenting 🙂

the only thing you can CONTROL is your character. 

20 hours ago, Lashabi said:

Or please make sure  what is control and stun in-game before commenting 🙂

the only thing you can CONTROL is your character. 

Read like wikipedia man, anyway no point arguing. Just assume idk what im talking about ok?