• Sulla
    • Mercuriall
    • Crossfit
    • Prophetx
    • Cruely
    • Marcin
    • Nalia
    • Umut

Me and Sulla are pretty even but he's been there since the old days so he pretty much takes all the credit

only thing different from us is our stats and gears and probably some tactics, though he has more resilience, I'm more of a glass cannon, low defense amplify with not much resilience but high damage and critical, he's more of a balanced type.

I got a new build for my Rogue but I can't be bothered with that now since I'm nearly broke at Emerald, barely do Swamps anymore and I'm not buying that stupid expensive book with Mcoins :facepalm: We'll see.

thats how my rogue was gonna be

lv5 kick in back and dodge

too bad I got bored of leveling him at lv10

Me and Sulla are pretty even but he's been there since the old days so he pretty much takes all the credit

only thing different from us is our stats and gears and probably some tactics, though he has more resilience, I'm more of a glass cannon, low defense amplify with not much resilience but high damage and critical, he's more of a balanced type.

I got a new build for my Rogue but I can't be bothered with that now since I'm nearly broke at Emerald, barely do Swamps anymore and I'm not buying that stupid expensive book with Mcoins :facepalm: We'll see.

I vote for you  :give_rose:

I vote for you  :give_rose:

me too merc is the best has the higest damage and  best tactics he use the skills whit brain..he kill me 3 times just one i fight back the rest i was block and no offense but nalia is not a good rougue there are more better rougue then nalia

I'm so sorry to intrude on this but I see that sulla got way more votes than Mercuraill, and I must say Mercurail is far more dangerous and tactical than sulla (no offense sulla, your still the man too, just in a different way). Ok, sulla is maybe more popular because he roams around caravan killing many elves. He is seen more in many different areas, sometimes I see him near gasphel alone, just killing for the hell of it, more power to you sulla, nothing wrong with that... But if we are looking at who is the best based on strongest, battle tactical, and strategic in using gear/runes/crystals then most definitely Mercuraill. And I have this proof because I have pvped with both of them enough to know. I have won more times fighting sulla than I have won against Mercuriall. Anyways, just my opinion.

Don't go gasphel, we use same runes/ crystal's, only difference is kw, and dmg,

tactic wise there is none outside arena, gouge late or early..

melee pvp is basically random in the end who crit / Dodge's more wins, zey did a better job vs you from what i saw.

these poll's are meaningless as nobody is the "best" in this 2D, 5 skill shop, warlunatic equally / more epic, not even added is another joke, ain't nothing he can't do that me and merc can. Same goes for any pc rogue with a brain.

Don't go gasphel, we use same runes/ crystal's, only difference is kw, and dmg,

tactic wise there is none outside arena, gouge late or early..

melee pvp is basically random in the end who crit / Dodge's more wins, zey did a better job vs you from what i saw.

these poll's are meaningless as nobody is the "best" in this 2D, 5 skill shop, warlunatic equally / more epic, not even added is another joke, ain't nothing he can't do that me and merc can. Same goes for any pc rogue with a brain.

This is just my opinion. Against you I win/won almost everytime that night. Against Mercuriall I win less than half the time. Zey, not a bad rouge at all, he definitely kicked my ass in some nice pvp battles. From what you saw was obviously me losing, but i have a video of me winning against zey. We all win some and lose some. Thats fine, im an honest person, and i get my ass kicked as everyone does sometimes/all the time.

Keep in mind. These are just my opinions. I think Mercurial is the best. Then Zey, then you. This is based on my win lose ratio. And just my opinions.

umuut and zey have tactics

Yup ofcourse everyone has tactics

but what I'm trying to say is that they use common/basic tactics, I haven't even seen one of the three use ghost hit ( gouge > attack > stealth ) and that's probably one of the most common these days

their skill builds, equips and sequence of skills and attacks are pretty much basic and pretty amateur

and not using resilience

not saying that they're bad, I once played in that kind of style then I learned new ways and made some experiments and improved alot.

thanks for who voted me , but the best rogues ever i see are sulla and marcin they was playing since more time than me and when i start play on 1.5 forgot exactily.... they was my "gods ever" and final line for become strong, now they are my old friends  :drinks:  about me... guys for who dont know im not playing actually since christmas for studies... , also i got scam by some motherducker (dont ban me snorlax :blush: )br or polish , my best items and troll face be deleted , now i returning on the next month and the most sure i dont play more my rogue or well yes a bit  but i make my warlock catalonia strong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my rogue after... ;D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sulla    16 (39%)  Mercuriall    9 (22%)  Crossfit    9 (22%)  Prophetx    3 (7.3%)  Cruely    1 (2.4%)  Marcin    1 (2.4%)  Nalia    1 (2.4%)  Umut    1 (2.4%) 

cruely nalia  prophetx lol