-*-

thePhogz

Trading, Selling and Buying accounts are illegal

and so is changing personal data of an account which does not belong to you.

Many people have been banned for this cause they are too stubborn to follow the rules

I don't think they're gonna give you a " last chance " while the others got banned.

Next time follow the rules then you wouldn't have to come back asking for another chance.

I don't think they're gonna give you a " last chance " while the others got banned.

Right, rule always rule.

I paid money, and changed owner of account.

And there it is, the reason why you got banned.

BUYING accounts is illegal and by buying an account that means you are changing it's personal data and taking it as your own.

I'll make it easier,

1. It was not your account.

2. You bought the account with money, ingame or real money it does not count, you still bought it - Buying/trading/selling accounts.

3. You changed it's email and password - changing personal data of an account which does not belong to you.

Saying " I paid money for it so it is mine " won't help you.

I'll say it once again, Buying, selling or trading accounts is illegal and WILL get you banned.

:clapping: :clapping:

Wowowo i love you GM...please bann ubaidlee too.he scam me 200k gold but sorry i dont hv screenshot.starting from phogz i think this enough...

:clapping: :clapping:

So why they let me played 5 months? Why they let spent my time to this game? Why I bought many mcoins? Why I made friends here?

Why didnt they ban me in 1-2 week? Maybe longest 1 month? The funniest thing is many people have 2 account in game. They are still in game. Read forum member's signature. There's many characters, they cant be in 1 account. This is illegal too.

I paid much money to this game, more important I spent my 5 months to this game. But now GM banned me because of theese fair(!) rules! What a funny story for all, what a sadful story for me.

2 account still legal, but more than 2 account(12 character), its mean 3, 4, 5, ...... illegal

You get banned with reason trading account. not about account.

Reason why you got banned:

3. Responsibilities of the end user

e) to use another person's Account, as well as to change the data of another person's Account;

And you need read too, limit account per user:

4. Conditions of use.

The user is granted the right to create up to 2 (two) Accounts for Warspear Online game. During registration process login name and password for the Account will be given automatically, these data should be kept secret, and the responsibility for their safety is borne entirely by the user. You recognize that responsibility for the contents of your notifications in the Game is entirely yours. The contents of notifications in the Game is governed by the Rules of communication (http://warspear-online.com/aa/rules/community) in Warspear Online (hereinafter « Rules of communication ») Infringement of the present Agreement and/or Rules of communication may entail temporary or permanent (constant) blocking of the Account. In case of blocking of the Account company AIGRIND LLC. will not return the money paid for the Game.

If you have bad english, call:

[move]Google translate :facepalm: [/move]

and don't think because you have money, they will give last chance.

And there it is, the reason why you got banned.

BUYING accounts is illegal and by buying an account that means you are changing it's personal data and taking it as your own.

I'll make it easier,

1. It was not your account.

2. You bought the account with money, ingame or real money it does not count, you still bought it - Buying/trading/selling accounts.

3. You changed it's email and password - changing personal data of an account which does not belong to you.

Saying " I paid money for it so it is mine " won't help you.

I'll say it once again, Buying, selling or trading accounts is illegal and WILL get you banned.

thats it,complete true.nothing to add

btw "new phogz" i dont like you at all, you insulted ppl cause they made offers for your items you didnt like (and your prices were fukin high)...so no surprise that ppl didnt like you --> reported you--> devs found out tht you bought the acc--> BAN