EULA-rules, read them

Bloodylipa

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

player hassn admit to buying this rogue for 16k mc and change's name on trade, so il just leave this here

Time to step up and do something devs. I will end official tickets too, if it helps. The char trade haft to stop!

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

player hassn admit to buying this rogue for 16k mc and change's name on trade, so il just leave this here

You kidding. omg. Doubt Devs will even touch Hassns accounts. Probably erase these posts lol  :facepalm: EU would be more fair though

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

You cannot violate your own EULA and make no action.

Do what has to be done

• 3 weeks later...

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

good catch. come on devs, snorlax he admit that he bought that account for 16k mc.  :facepalm: 

• 3 weeks later...

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

This game. The more you pay for mcoins, the less they get strict on you. Come on devs. Don't destroy your own rules. You said racism is not allowed and you banned many racist players yet Pvprange is doing it. In front of you. And this another rich dude from another server, isn't banned. I have screenies about pvprange being racist.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
" data-cid="757333" data-time="1394537895">

Next account seller

if you are going to do that, include server to they can know where to find them. Also, its better to send them to support by email instead of posting at forum.

• 3 months later...

this  name  ( dewapedanx )  very  danger  hacker  the owner of a dangerous website  (warspear.myartsonline.com)  frend  name  kasdullah  support  novice

• 3 weeks later...

shaanbeast from eu emrald didnt break the rule of elu so why u change his password and cant give him back his char?even he report u

why u cant bann hassn?

u r just A MONEY SUCKER OR SUCK THE DICK OF THAT PERSON WHO IS RICH :fool: :fool: :facepalm:

Think about it.. would you BAN a person who gives you thousands and thousands of money?  :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

I tried to warn people not to sell, buy or trade accounts. I told them not to come to forum crying when they get blocked. And they laughed. Now they are here crying. I guess its my turn to laugh.

ha

ha

• 2 weeks later...

Funny. I made a mistake once, my acc got blocked and I received email saying it would stay blocked for 3 weeks. Ok so, I deserved it and I waited for the time so I could have it back..

Response time exceeded a LOT more than that and after 5 months i was able to talk to AIGRiND and they managed to get me my account back.

Not even one month passed that I got my account back, It's already blocked again.

I admited my mistake to Warspear support when I was wrong, but now my account gets blocked for apparently the same reason (Cause since i got it back, i've been playing strictly by the rules (YES, when my account got blocked I read ALL the rules)

There are so many bad players that steal, and do bad things to others, and the people that actually help this game by buying MCOINs, don't even get the chance to know the reason why the account was blocked.

I hope that one day, you guys create rules and support to actually help people that need, instead of just disrespecting your costumers, that are actually making the game a success.

I was just trusting warspear again, even bought mcoins (wich I cant use)

So. What's the refunding rules for that?

• 1 month later...

Well my account was blocked for a open dispute n GM said if I dismiss or close the dispute they would unblock my account well I done it n its been 5 months n 11 days n yes I have everything from email from GM wen they say that n plus I have snapshots of my close dispute how do I gt my account unblock

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

Well my account has been blocked for 9 months n a week Gm asked me last month for my data information but y my account still blocked so y they block ppl who try to do their n the game but let others get away by breaking the rules answer that n I think they should get rules were they can enforce them cuz players is making fun of the rules

I got scammed ! I m Char Rageblood in serve saphire i got scammed . and i send full msg on a administration and yours not check it for back to me my account i m so harry us back to me my account i not play because other ppls use my account scammed ! Please check it and back to me my account in serve sapphire . My char is barbarian clas name Rageblood.

• 2 months later...

I feel like some ppl would lie to get sum one banned now that's sum bs. I lost my old account awhile ago n it got banned awhile ago i seen it active. Why is it active if it's not the real owner.

• 1 month later...

Your rules of conduct mentions this - "The propaganda of violence and discrimination on racial, ethnic, religious and other grounds is forbidden as well as spreading information that violates the laws of the Russian Federation or the moral and ethical standards."

Do you that this seriously, I see in game many players passing racist comments, especially on muslims, and what do you do about it nothing? These guys in game have no fear or anything they just like these acts of racism.

Is that someone has to come up with some proofs to show what's happening in game?

• 1 month later...

Your rules of conduct mentions this - "The propaganda of violence and discrimination on racial, ethnic, religious and other grounds is forbidden as well as spreading information that violates the laws of the Russian Federation or the moral and ethical standards."

Do you that this seriously, I see in game many players passing racist comments, especially on muslims, and what do you do about it nothing? These guys in game have no fear or anything they just like these acts of racism.

Is that someone has to come up with some proofs to show what's happening in game?

Time to revive this topic

I agree 100%

• 1 year later...

Well i come with some proof with some violations of discriminations moral,many players started ingnor me inclusive world wide cause of a player, is leader of karma named Jackb called and put at his description guild top 2 guild in eu-merald calling me scammer  ,problem is don`t scammed no one no were anytime i`m old player and its not only one isolated case he did this with another old players trying to defam them and they are ignored by world wide and no one does do nothing ,hope they do it fast they can and solve this abusive problem, cause i lost many friend  cause of this .....jack, many players ignored me.

He pretends i scammed guild gladiator and scammed x2 swords 23 lvl watt i nver havd in my life those swords, or i joined his guild and kick me watt i never did i was in guild legioneers since from lvl1 0 gp i never left my own guild!

Ps :He make world dramma chat with all his members guild spamming chats like i`m scammer watt is not true he lies!

here some screen shoots from his guild description!Untitled.jpgUntitled0.jpgme i dont worry cause i did nothing wrong , but i worry cause many players world wide started ignore me cause of this player watt abuse of my char name!

PS:second and last )this kind players should be mustrated or banned,mabe was some scammer watt use close copy of my name and he pretended i was watt this is real insult names should be uniqe same id without posibility to change name i`m very revolted!

Kind regards Darkog BD 28lvl|Ranger 24lvl|pala 6lvl|

This jack should be banned for insulting and abusing me for watt i not did in my life scaming!

Sorry for long story and bad english im so fustrated by this kind of players!

LoL really dude. Jackb might have his problems, but I really advise you not to beg gms with such stories. Elf side in EU-Emerald is full of something that we, in mc side, call "Drama". A session of 10 seconds with my elf char to see that the S**t between Jackb and you (it seems, or any other char, I'm not sure) was going on. Have you guys ever tried to make people pay Tickets to take place in this Awesome Piece as guests? That's actually better than Vampire's Diaries.

Imagine innocent new players who just played this game and this is their first impression

"warning foul language"

n1xuo7.jpg33ttapj.jpgxvcsl.jpg

"Just ignore them" - said no one ever

just like another mmo, the game isn't that bad but the community are cancer

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/12-year-olds

it will be cool if there are in-game GM to take care this kind of people and make some mini games

it would be fun to interact with ingame GM, they can make mini event like hide and seek or quiz or we can chat casually with them

They would be destroyed by player's pms. XD

"wake up" 

-log onto warpspear

-select the character i'm gonna quest on

"chat pops up"

-suck my digk you ninger

-sell acc op bd lv24 pm me

-you calling me a noob you imbicile?

devs, do something than a chat bot which says to not violate EULA terms once every five minutes.

things i think should be done:

show the players the consequences, i want LIVE info chats saying "XX player" got banned for X days for X reason

for ALL to see.

Take action and once people get to see the results it will stop quickly.

show the players the consequences, i want LIVE info chats saying "XX player" got banned for X days for X reason

for ALL to see.

Take action and once people get to see the results it will stop quickly.

public execution :shok:

Not really the name. It would not be fair, but more like a public execution indeed. They are not dictators, the aim must be only "Trading, Selling or Buying an account is strictly Prohibited. Do it at your risk and danger".

Also what about finally adjusting this damn Profanity Filter? There's no point on using it if it censores my own bad words

Lel :unknw: