EULA-rules, read them

Bloodylipa

yes if you break the rules you may (and i hope you do) get banned. Just cause you didnt get caught right away that you get away with it. To prescribe a crime most goverments have a 25year time before a crime gets so cold its no longer charge-able, devs might not hunt you for 25years, but certianly if devs get proof months later you´ll still get caught. We all said yes to the EULA rules signing up for this game, im tired of hearing people whining that they cant cheat, trade accounts or break the rules, in ways they might do in other mmo games or games in general. You said, "yes i agree." If you dont agree, then you shouldnt play.

Please visit born identities topic if you need further clearifications about the EULA... tired of hearing the same old song from a diffrent player every month...

Well said bloody. Here's some links for this topic:

End user license agreement ( english ):

http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eula

Rules of conduct ( english ):

http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/community

Guide to prevent scam's:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=74888.0

I Would like to suggest that this topic should be pinned to raise awareness of the rules.

Please take this under consideration mod's  :)

Of course they can, a MMO generates new players every day. It's not like it needs its older players to stay alive. Stick to the rules and play nice, why is that so hard for people to respect?

• 1 month later...

here in this screen guy telling that he bought his char, and he is turk player, while his char name is PeryclesBR, it means that this char belonged to brazilian player and was hacked or stolen by its current owner. dear devs and mods i ask you to punish this player

50309_.jpg

here in this screen guy telling that he bought his char, and he is turk player, while his char name is PeryclesBR, it means that this char belonged to brazilian player and was hacked or stolen by its current owner. dear devs and mods i ask you to punish this player

I Think dev's and mod's prefer to have such cases reported here:

http://warspear-online.com/en/support

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Well.

First who dont care about eula rules are devs.

Just log in the game:

The first u see is someone trading acc, the 2nd someone pm u asking for 100g, next some idiot start in insulting you, then everyone say niganiga, or insult gays.

Well, is not our work, devs, but if you pay to me i can do it with love.

BAN/BLOCK/ETC that guys, just log on ur chars, dear devs, and tell me that posting EULA rules when in this game NO ONE CARES and you dont take part on actions, for me is kind of hipocrisy.

I hope tm chat opens soon, so we get some reap time activity by GM's in game. Especially in trading and insult offenses. Scamming is hard to prove so I still think that should go.through reports, but trading is not an accusation - if you do it a ingame gm will see it right away. Also sexual and rasist insult, now atleast ones a week I get pmed or bashed open in alliance chat for being gay and that god is going to punish me. Latest is ppl bashing the ABC guild for having me. Its getting to be systematic and thats not ok.

Get gm chat up devs

I hope tm chat opens soon, so we get some reap time activity by GM's in game. Especially in trading and insult offenses. Scamming is hard to prove so I still think that should go.through reports, but trading is not an accusation - if you do it a ingame gm will see it right away. Also sexual and rasist insult, now atleast ones a week I get pmed or bashed open in alliance chat for being gay and that god is going to punish me. Latest is ppl bashing the ABC guild for having me. Its getting to be systematic and thats not ok.

Get gm chat up devs

im an idiot since i was a boy i use to call Gay! like an insult who people who is not brave but im gonna work on stop doing that. When i get mad just happen. But nah, i respect and dont care about what anyone do with their bodies or feelings.

Nah. Im just gonna stop. Im sure i can find great ways of insult without being a nonsense idiot.

Like momma insulters. :bad:

I didn't mean it as a anger outburst. Like I said this was systematical atleast once a week just random hateful pms. Devs have delt with it though and I think the account(s) are banned now. Eitherway, the pms stopped.

I still want gm chat up and running.

2 questions:

2 or 3 or 4 people share the same account... allowed or ban?

somebody have 2 accs. but share a third acc with another person. ... allowed or ban?

2 questions:

2 or 3 or 4 people share the same account... allowed or ban?

somebody have 2 accs. but share a third acc with another person. ... allowed or ban?

Sharing accounts : technically not allowed.

Own two accounts : allowed.

Own more than two accounts: not allowed.

• 2 weeks later...

Please ban this account seller. I made topic, moderators read it and locked topic. But guy still not banned. Have to put this screens again, please ban this guy. His name is Tinyente. Plays in server EU Emerald. Deathknight level 20.

Report abuse, scammers, general rule breakers and ect via: Technical support / Техническая поддержка. You will get a better response this way.

Give them time to look over the issue. If they reply to the ticket you will receive the reply via email ( Be sure to check your spam folder ).

Sharing accounts : technically not allowed.

what exactly does it mean then? "technically not allowed" ?

i know about...30 player who share accounts...:D

dont ignore this and do your part as game master. i salute you for made an awesome game but please dont banned without know what happen in real life like me i bought gold by cash, after that i got banned

at least we do it honestly and not cheating. if i really did scamming so ofcourse he will post about me to make my account banned and there no post from him. that the prove :) please unbanned my account

at least we do it honestly and not cheating. if i really did scamming so ofcourse he will post about me to make my account banned and there no post from him. that the prove :) please unbanned my account

Aank this is very sad but is TOTALLY PROHIBITED ANY PAYMENT WITH REAL MONEY

So you did not get banned for being a scammer, u get banned for using real money. Just if they see u offering as a joke in trade chat they can ban you.

so because of that, but can you make an exception for this? i can guarantee im not buying any item or gold with real money again, please please :( please dear GM

so because of that, but can you make an exception for this? i can guarantee im not buying any item or gold with real money again, please please :( please dear GM

Good luck with that.  :)

;D im was try bug ,hack,scamm and all its i get blocked permanent ..well for other,,dont try something like me,,coz its worst like you dint have attitude  :friends:

,,thks for warspear already teaching me about it and banned permanent for my scout  ;D :give_rose:

this game was too much perfect, nice graphics, nice concept. But lagging gives bad rep for this game and also the BUG.. So please stop being perfect, this is only a game, :cry: even the player been traded by rikin was blocked too. My friend put mace doom at dealer, maybe rikin brought that mace doom, and he was blocked now, im so sad to what happen on my friend, he was innocent on the bug crime :cry: r.i.p my friend :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i said this coz if this happen in the real life you give him a death penalty punishment, died for being innocent :cry: :cry: :cry: :rip: SO PLEASE GM, i telling this to you now, when you updated the game, please please GM, all CLEAR no more BUG again... Its ok if more time you need(maintenance)... Please. Its ok if more lag, common sense, more people playing. Thats why its okay.. Bugs, thumbsdown ...

R.i.P to all innocents :crying:

Games is for fun not for stress

-Thanks

• 1 month later...