EULA-rules, read them

Bloodylipa

Also what about finally adjusting this damn Profanity Filter? There's no point on using it if it censores my own bad words

Lel :unknw:

maybe it's for children who were under supervision of their parents, or some saint who played warspear who don't want said or watched that "word".

If you're gonna be offended everytime someone insults, you're gonna have a bad time on the Internet.

There is this ignore button, it could help.

• 1 year later...

the sad thing is no one from support is reading this to deal with any issues, why create a game with rules and then not enforce them? The really ironic thing is they doing this to make money and they way its going they could end up in counts paying hundreds of thousands in damages to peoples lives by being destructive in their policies, firstly they do not enforce them, only the ones they choose to, hassn has been proved to have bought accounts and you havent banned him. Life doesnt work like that so why should u expect us to take it from people on a game? What honestly surprises me is the lack of accountability these people think they have, the ironic thing is the eu and usa have rules about businesses operating in their domains. You expect us to follow your rules when u deliberately  flaunt and ignore their rules. 

Where's the line support?

• 3 months later...
On 6/7/2018 at 11:32 AM, Jackb said:

the sad thing is no one from support is reading this to deal with any issues, why create a game with rules and then not enforce them? The really ironic thing is they doing this to make money and they way its going they could end up in counts paying hundreds of thousands in damages to peoples lives by being destructive in their policies, firstly they do not enforce them, only the ones they choose to, hassn has been proved to have bought accounts and you havent banned him. Life doesnt work like that so why should u expect us to take it from people on a game? What honestly surprises me is the lack of accountability these people think they have, the ironic thing is the eu and usa have rules about businesses operating in their domains. You expect us to follow your rules when u deliberately  flaunt and ignore their rules. 

Where's the line support?

Can you back these accusations up with examples of rules which they have broken?

Also btw sometimes life does work like that. Big companies who make plenty of revenue for the government might get away with stuff sometimes.

Regardless, I also feel that you misunderstand the reasons the rules are in place. The way I see it, you cannot buy/sell accounts for your own safety. It is just a rule that means the support team doesnt have to regulate the buying/selling of accounts in any way. If you get scammed, deal with it. They did tell you not to.

Possibly I have misunderstood you somewhere? If so, please do explain 🙂

Edited by IrishBoar

• 3 weeks later...

the problem is that there is certain people who share accounts, but they spend an absolute fortune on the game. this was reported with lyzoic and many others, they admitted they account shared and devs response was 'him admitting he account shares isnt proof' your gotta be joking me right?

then we have the difference in prices for each country, you can say its due to countries economic climate but china has a better economy then alot of the countries who's mcoin price is 2-3 times higher, so how do u justify this?

This game operates under a 0 accountability operation, they state rules like vpns are illegal and then never ban the vpn users, they say the price is due to the economy being worse off but then u check and its bogus. Its about time u booked up your idea's a1grind otherwise i can see someone trying to do something about all of this, aka me. 

7 hours ago, Jackb said:

the problem is that there is certain people who share accounts, but they spend an absolute fortune on the game. this was reported with lyzoic and many others, they admitted they account shared and devs response was 'him admitting he account shares isnt proof' your gotta be joking me right?

then we have the difference in prices for each country, you can say its due to countries economic climate but china has a better economy then alot of the countries who's mcoin price is 2-3 times higher, so how do u justify this?

This game operates under a 0 accountability operation, they state rules like vpns are illegal and then never ban the vpn users, they say the price is due to the economy being worse off but then u check and its bogus. Its about time u booked up your idea's a1grind otherwise i can see someone trying to do something about all of this, aka me. 

Funny guy 😅🤔

On 9/14/2018 at 11:12 PM, IrishBoar said:

Can you back these accusations up with examples of rules which they have broken?

Also btw sometimes life does work like that. Big companies who make plenty of revenue for the government might get away with stuff sometimes.

Regardless, I also feel that you misunderstand the reasons the rules are in place. The way I see it, you cannot buy/sell accounts for your own safety. It is just a rule that means the support team doesnt have to regulate the buying/selling of accounts in any way. If you get scammed, deal with it. They did tell you not to.

Possibly I have misunderstood you somewhere? If so, please do explain 🙂

You are pretty new here, I believe xD

There are A LOT of people who share/sell/trade accounts. Even if there is evidence, some people just don't get banned for some reason.

Secondly, life shouldn't work like that and you should change your mind about it quickly. Corruption or special treatment always causes trouble in a way, that's why it is prohibited and should be punished. Accepting it this way isn't good at all:unknw:

The rule of not sharing your account with someone else is not for your own safety but simply for fairness. People who share their accounts e.g. to win an arena seasons gain a huge advantage than those who play alone.

Selling/trading/sharing accounts in general is prohibited because a lot of people would come report a scam to the technical support and they had to deal with it.

Selling accounts is also prohibited because such a deal often includes real life currency as payment. Selling game items for real money is strictly prohibited as well.

@Jackb using vpns isn't illegal:huh:

Edited by Morgana

so why have i been told using vpn to buy cheaper mcoins is illegal?

also if it isnt illegal, why do we all get charged different prices for mcoin and not all the same price?

15 minutes ago, Jackb said:

so why have i been told using vpn to buy cheaper mcoins is illegal?

using vpn for cheaper coins may be illegal. but using VPN is not illegal xd

10 minutes ago, Jackb said:

also if it isnt illegal, why do we all get charged different prices for mcoin and not all the same price?

not all the countries have the same income

8 minutes ago, Jackb said:

I know that there is a reason but not quite sure which:whyyy1: probably because the minimum wage in each country is different and Aigrind has to adapt the mcoin prices to the average income or something like that:pardon: 

But that's just what I'm thinking, it would make sense:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

so how does it work that china has one of the lowest mcoin prices at just $30 for 28.5k mcoin?

dont mean to nippick but ultimately when were all getting charged different prices for the same product its bringing into question the companies proceedures.

31 minutes ago, Jackb said:

so how does it work that china has one of the lowest mcoin prices at just $30 for 28.5k mcoin?

dont mean to nippick but ultimately when were all getting charged different prices for the same product its bringing into question the companies proceedures.

Then you would have to bring every company's proceedures into question lol. 

All existing products in the world have a different price in every country...

That's what you call economy

2 hours ago, Morgana said:

You are pretty new here, I believe xD

There are A LOT of people who share/sell/trade accounts. Even if there is evidence, some people just don't get banned for some reason.

Secondly, life shouldn't work like that and you should change your mind about it quickly. Corruption or special treatment always causes trouble in a way, that's why it is prohibited and should be punished. Accepting it this way isn't good at all:unknw:

Yes, naturally I don't like it very much. I was stating it as more of a 'and life is just bs, I give up' way.

your ignoring the fact that china has a better economy then the uk, a higher average earnings then most other countries.

Its still doesnt answer the question :P

and furthermore it doesnt address the issue with people using vpn's to buy mcoin, clearly they know which persons have bought mcoin with the vpn, and furthermore they are selective about who they ban and who they dont....

4 minutes ago, Jackb said:

your ignoring the fact that china has a better economy then the uk, a higher average earnings then most other countries.

Its still doesnt answer the question :P

and furthermore it doesnt address the issue with people using vpn's to buy mcoin, clearly they know which persons have bought mcoin with the vpn, and furthermore they are selective about who they ban and who they dont....

Well I'm not in Russia working with the team but only a poor mod:panda4: can't speak for the China issue.

Got nothing to say about the second part:christmassanta: would like to but meh xD doesn't look to well if I say it as mod:pin3: but I also don't consider selective bans as great. If I could I would ban each and everyone who violated rules:seriouspumpkin:

23 minutes ago, Jackb said:

furthermore they are selective about who they ban and who they dont....

Heavy coin users have been recently banned in EU as well; I disagree, personally, with this statement.

i know for a fact some of the biggest coin users have used vpn's for years and still havent banned, im not going to name names but its a fact or i wouldnt have bothered to state it on here :P

I appreciate the honesty morgana ty.

20 minutes ago, Jackb said:

i know for a fact some of the biggest coin users have used vpn's for years and still havent banned, im not going to name names but its a fact or i wouldnt have bothered to state it on here 😛

I appreciate the honesty morgana ty.

Hassn? 🤔

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jackb said:

why havent u deleted these repeat offenders and deleted their guilds/eq?

Support team doesnt delete, they just ban

Edited by Jcbreff

i mean the vpn issue.

On 10/7/2018 at 12:38 PM, Higgings said:

Heavy coin users have been recently banned in EU as well; I disagree, personally, with this statement.

why was hassn never banned for it then?

selective.

11 hours ago, Jackb said:

i mean the vpn issue.

why was hassn never banned for it then?

selective.

bus he is your best friend :piggy:

rich only friendship with rich kids:pin3:

• 1 year later...
On 3/21/2013 at 8:54 AM, Bloodylipa said:

yes if you break the rules you may (and i hope you do) get banned. Just cause you didnt get caught right away that you get away with it. To prescribe a crime most goverments have a 25year time before a crime gets so cold its no longer charge-able, devs might not hunt you for 25years, but certianly if devs get proof months later you´ll still get caught. We all said yes to the EULA rules signing up for this game, im tired of hearing people whining that they cant cheat, trade accounts or break the rules, in ways they might do in other mmo games or games in general. You said, "yes i agree." If you dont agree, then you shouldnt play.

Please visit born identities topic if you need further clearifications about the EULA... tired of hearing the same old song from a diffrent player every month...

Theres no such thing as rules in a game bud. And this isnt a mmo just fyi 

16 minutes ago, Sugardaddy said:

And this isnt a mmo just fyi 

"A massively multiplayer online game (MMOG, or more commonly, MMO) is an online game with large numbers of players, typically from hundreds to thousands, on the same server."

51 minutes ago, Sugardaddy said:

Theres no such thing as rules in a game bud. And this isnt a mmo just fyi 

Not considering it as a MMO doesn't mean it is not a MMO 

14 минут назад, Sugardaddy сказал:

A MMORPG is a game that gives xp from killing mobs, So it in fact is not that.

:kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Indie is the scale of the game, and mmorpg is a genre.

Edited by акм

7 minutes ago, Sugardaddy said:

A MMORPG is a game that gives xp from killing mobs, So it in fact is not that.

I believe you might have misunderstood or not got at all in which case you use the "MMORPG" acronym.

You use this to describe a game which implies the use of an Internet Connection (Online) and that many players have the possibility to meet/fight/chat in the same moment and eventually in the same place (Massive Multiplayer), as Jcbreff explained.

A game which implies the selection of more than a character, one different by the other and that, through the choice,  you'll be able to access to different powers/abilities, It's called Role Playing Game

The thing you've described is not included nor linked to the description of a MMORPG whatsoever. The thing you described enters on the EXP grinding mechanisms which obvioulsy differs from other games and that, in an extremely subjective point of view, it might be judged by the player as better or worse compared to another game. I hope to have cleared up your ideas just a bit. 

5 минут назад, Sugardaddy сказал:

Indie is a category because this game is in exactly that category on steam lol

The fact that the game is placed there in Steam does not mean that it does not belong to the mmprog category. This is an incorrect comparison. You are comparing green and hot.

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

I believe you might have misunderstood or not got at all in which case you use the "MMORPG" acronym.

You use this to describe a game which implies the use of an Internet Connection (Online) and that many players have the possibility to meet/fight/chat in the same moment and eventually in the same place (Massive Multiplayer), as Jcbreff explained.

A game which implies the selection of more than a character, one different by the other and that, through the choice,  you'll be able to access to different powers/abilities, It's called Role Playing Game

The thing you've described is not included nor linked to the description of a MMORPG whatsoever. The thing you described enters on the EXP grinding mechanisms which obvioulsy differs from other games and that, in an extremely subjective point of view, it might be judged by the player as better or worse compared to another game. I hope to have cleared up your ideas just a bit. 

Role playing games =playing your own role of play style. Warspear is a On-Rails game, meaning you're forced to play the game one way and forced to play it the way Aigrind wants you to play it. MMORPG came to be a very good category for the fact it allows all types of gamers to join and play it their own style, grind mobs for xp or go straight to questing for xp. Some like questing and some dont, some grind xp to level before a quest if its too hard to do at their current level. Choose a role and play your own role.

18 minutes ago, Sugardaddy said:

Role playing games =playing your own role of play style

Role playing game = possibility to have more characters which do different things cause they have different roles. 

Playing your own role of play style comes after this phase. You select a character among many and you play it cause you like how it moves in the environment/arena.

The Quest-EXP grinding compared to a Monster-kill-EXP grinding is one of the many "Game Rules" every RPG has got; Final Fantasy XII has got a Turn Based battle system; the game forces you to respect this rule yet it is not an On-Rails game (at least until 3 minutes ago... I might have missed something in the meanwhile until now). You can decide whether if you wanna hunt for gold (hence by staying low level) or PvP, or just go for max Lv and do whatever you wish - that's really up to you.

The only problem level related is that there's little to nothing to do for low levels currently in game, but still that doesn't force you to go up in order to get the fun. The game is also filled with people who log their only low level in order to fight in arena, and that's one of the many examples I could make. 

19 hours ago, Higgings said:

Role playing game = possibility to have more characters which do different things cause they have different roles. 

Playing your own role of play style comes after this phase. You select a character among many and you play it cause you like how it moves in the environment/arena.

The Quest-EXP grinding compared to a Monster-kill-EXP grinding is one of the many "Game Rules" every RPG has got; Final Fantasy XII has got a Turn Based battle system; the game forces you to respect this rule yet it is not an On-Rails game (at least until 3 minutes ago... I might have missed something in the meanwhile until now). You can decide whether if you wanna hunt for gold (hence by staying low level) or PvP, or just go for max Lv and do whatever you wish - that's really up to you.

The only problem level related is that there's little to nothing to do for low levels currently in game, but still that doesn't force you to go up in order to get the fun. The game is also filled with people who log their only low level in order to fight in arena, and that's one of the many examples I could make. 

low levels are easly capable to farm skull jewerly boxes, krakatuks and hear boxes depending on the event easly wich allows to make an good amount of gold whiout lvl up by selling the items in there

• 2 months later...

What can I do about my ban? I try going to technical support, but nothing pops up, I accidentally bought miracle coins and asked Google play to refund it....now I'm banned, what can I do?

Edited by Justin Willis