can people help

ghostsword

Question

10 answers to this question

:cray: OK can anyone help new people do questes wtf high levels say no. So how we supposed to get questes done???????

acctually bro sone highlevels willing to help and some is not, i think you only asking to wrong player but if you shout trade chat i think you will see what im mean :good:

Lol OK but where to get doom swords can angrind lower all doom prices alot of people on warspear can't even afford dooms

:facepalm:  all doom is expensive cuz hard to get, aigrind can't do it. but just ppl who sell that can do it. or may be next update, u will get doom with easy when new level, new island and new gear come. Like b.g gear, at 2011 year, its really expensive. when kotarava come, its become down.

If i say at EU mcsakens trade that i need help,hunt some boss,arena party,make a party to cl or something like that. So i never get any pm :(

:cray: OK can anyone help new people do questes wtf high levels say no. So how we supposed to get questes done???????

Which server do you play? I usually spend most of my time on the first maps helping new people with quest bosses.

Simple answers:

Get high level help.

If not...

Wait til questors with the same quest come and form a party.

If not...

Get rich and pot your rear off. ( mcoins )

Now that's for bosses.. anything else.. can be done solo.

Try to mention what server you are playing when you request help via forum and your toons name.

Be aware that many high levels do occasionaly visit the 1st isles to help out new players and some may even respond to a request via trade chat.. you just have to be lucky.. just because players are high level does not mean that they are not busy.

I Myself do visit 1st isles once in a while, but lately i have been busy with three of my toons.

good luck  :)