Two wield walking

It's just a observation, but BD/rogue look strange when they walk up or down. Looking from the side they move their hands/swords/daggers forward/backward, which is good, but looking from the front or back it looks completely different. They wave their swords to much left and right, like they weight only a few gram. That's not the normal way of walking with two swords in a hand. It's no big deal, just thought i mention it cause it looks weird to me. Maybe the animation can be changed sometime in the future. ;D

It's just a observation, but BD/rogue look strange when they walk up or down. Looking from the side they move their hands/swords/daggers forward/backward, which is good, but looking from the front or back it looks completely different. They wave their swords to much left and right, like they weight only a few gram. That's not the normal way of walking with two swords in a hand. It's no big deal, just thought i mention it cause it looks weird to me. Maybe the animation can be changed sometime in the future. ;D

No, the way BD walking is so cute like have short hands.

The most funny is they way of Druid walking, like a man wearing skirt  :spiteful:

I know I was going to write this at forum to  :lol: especially when bd walks down it looks funny  :lol:

Yea, i mean when you look at any two handed weapon it doesn't move around like that, looks normal. But one handed weapons are waved around like they're made of simple cardboards and not heavy metal. It's just not natural to walk like that with two swords in your hands. When I first noticed it i had to laugh. Looks really silly. :crazy: :lol:

Yea, i mean when you look at any two handed weapon it doesn't move around like that, looks normal. But one handed weapons are waved around like they're made of simple cardboards and not heavy metal. It's just not natural to walk like that with two swords in your hands. When I first noticed it i had to laugh. Looks really silly. :crazy: :lol:

Yes I know  ;D It should look more heavier.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...