Saturation at lv24

Mercurry

Hey guys

I´m building a lv24 DK for solo farm of old lab, Id like to farm Eyes as well, ive seen lv20 dk do it so it should be possible, so far I´ve been able to solo up to b4.

Im running 3/4 hurricane and 3/4 aura.

My question is, would it be worth to get saturation and put it to 3/4 instead of aura, to pair up with the hurricane to improve the surivability, will my survivability go up or is it not better than the aura? Or is it worth to get it and use it at 1/4? 

Again, the build is fully focused on the solo farm in lab, so huge amount of ads to heal of.

57 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

Hey guys

I´m building a lv24 DK for solo farm of old lab, Id like to farm Eyes as well, ive seen lv20 dk do it so it should be possible, so far I´ve been able to solo up to b4.

Im running 3/4 hurricane and 3/4 aura.

My question is, would it be worth to get saturation and put it to 3/4 instead of aura, to pair up with the hurricane to improve the surivability, will my survivability go up or is it not better than the aura? Or is it worth to get it and use it at 1/4? 

Again, the build is fully focused on the solo farm in lab, so huge amount of ads to heal of.

The Saturation combination alone might work. As you said, you can try for a 3/4 build, but my humble counseil in this case is not to go for stuff like HP builds. Keep your HPs at something like 4k and this combination might work fine. 

Also, if you could find some lv20 Life Steal items around (which might be possible since the event ended like a month ago) the better. 

Edited by Higgings
Typo

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

The Saturation combination alone might work. As you said, you can try for a 3/4 build, buy my humble counseil in this case is not to go for stuff like HP builds. Keep your HPs at something like 4k and this combination might work fine. 

Also, if you could find some lv20 Life Steal items around (which might be possible since the event ended like a month ago) the better. 

Yes, my HP is just over 4k, Ive got 12% LS now, but still gotta buy 2 vamp runes and one life steal ring (im going for one block/regen/accu ring and one horror dmg ring)

1 minute ago, Mercurry said:

Yes, my HP is just over 4k, Ive got 12% LS now, but still gotta buy 2 vamp runes and one life steal ring (im going for one block/regen/accu ring and one horror dmg ring)

This should be enough. Try it out and let us know. 3/4 Steel Hurricane and Saturation

4 minutes ago, Higgings said:

This should be enough. Try it out and let us know. 3/4 Steel Hurricane and Saturation

It´s gonna take some time for me to unlock the 200 achi points skill slot but I will report how it works when I get there :duckyduck:

@Higgings

So I pushed for the achievments and got the skill. 

Without the aura, the damage output is noticably lower (it takes longer to kill the bosses), but the survivability is way better.

Tried to kill the eye, it was sort of working out until I somehow aggroed all the wrong groups of mobs :seriouspumpkin:

So not there quite yet, but definitly on the right path. 

Now Ill need to get the rest of the vamp runes (they are hella expensive) and push my def and mdef up.

My current stats without any buffs or skills is: 624 phys 100 magic damage, 7200 phys, 3421 mdef, 7,3% parry, 18.7% block, 11,9% vamp.

3 hours ago, Mercurry said:

@Higgings

So I pushed for the achievments and got the skill. 

Without the aura, the damage output is noticably lower (it takes longer to kill the bosses), but the survivability is way better.

Tried to kill the eye, it was sort of working out until I somehow aggroed all the wrong groups of mobs :seriouspumpkin:

So not there quite yet, but definitly on the right path. 

Now Ill need to get the rest of the vamp runes (they are hella expensive) and push my def and mdef up.

My current stats without any buffs or skills is: 624 phys 100 magic damage, 7200 phys, 3421 mdef, 7,3% parry, 18.7% block, 11,9% vamp.

Quite an impressive build to be lv20 and it seems a plan the one you're describing, so go for it!