Shield buff working while buffing minions

vegeta

Dear developers I want notify  there is a bug with pala shielding a miNion using sacred shield expert  n getting shield while shamans can't pull any minion using ancestors hand  n get the shield whereas  both in expert  skills it's described as same thing .it will be gud if u can check it coz it's much unfair if 1 class can get to use while other class can't .ty 

Screenshot_2020-01-12-12-35-40-860_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-12-12-35-57-008_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-12-12-39-06-451_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Edited by vegeta

My friend, until the administration plans to change the use of the skill.  A paladin is a tank and the protection should be like that of a tank.  All skills changes are possible in the spring of 2020. But since the paladin has a long time to recover skills, he was given such protection.  You must understand that such plans do not immediately happen.  Perhaps the shaman will be given the opportunity to use the skill like a paladin’s shield, but trimming the shield’s skill does not make sense.

I dnt ask to trim the skill but in the arena even if partner is dead pala can just use the skill on minion n kill or survive any other class . Minions last for more than 1 month during each event . Look the following pic what I mean . minion buff = pala buff.

Screenshot_2020-01-12-12-33-08-668_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-12-12-34-32-977_com.aigrind.warspear.jpg

Yes, this question excites everyone.  Namely, the use of minions in the arena.  But unfortunately at the moment everything remains as it is.  Servants from the arena will not be removed as it is necessary to release a new update to the game.  The administration is aware of the discontent of many players.  Perhaps you should try a different combination of players in the arena.

@vegetaYou should text @Gladiator if skills is bugged about pala, he will help u talk with administrators 😂😂

Edited by Dia Thadarat

its meant to be this way as paladin can use this skill on NPCS and Minions aswell when solo tanking something (IG Pt dies can use on Summon) unless they remove Event minions from arena. which they should in my oppinion. paladins will be able to solo shield themselves its not meant to be this but is only an event issue. skill works as described .