I have no friends:P

Kalfusadon

Hey all! I made this post just to ask what you guys think of easyness/hardness of getting friends in this game? I mean i have been playng this game for about a year now and i still only have one friend (my irl friend) and to liderally everyone else i am complete stranger am i only one?:P

1. Server?

2. I have no friend for +1 years in US, i need friend too, i hope u ar play in US ;)

Sry i play at EU :( but good to know im not alone:)

Legion or sentinel side?

i'd prefer using chat application to make friends than search for them here.in warspear many players just want to play game and love to play solo,no need teamwork to play this game except u are boss farmer.other reason is because there's many scammers here.

I got one friend. Me. :rofl:

Seriously, i know only one person in sapphire , Firstborn side, whom i can call "friend". He as angel in human body. :lol: (a really kind). Always when talking to him i feel happy. "Un" "co" "cu" :friends: , (letter to him) but he doesn't visit forum much. I playing there a month.

Well i think i just lost my best friend over silly situation.

But i still have some good ftiends.

And still not enough to make me play any longer than before.

Damn personal behavioral difference :(

Well i think i just lost my best friend over silly situation.

But i still have some good ftiends.

And still not enough to make me play any longer than before.

Damn personal behavioral difference :(

i had the same situation like you few months ago.

im not perfect yes i make mistakes too!!! Not sure of too much so right now it is what it is and its gunna be whats it gunna be!! waiting for that special ONE to come along!! i believe everything happens for a reason!!!

Well with population growing this side of the game its harder. 2years ago being few players meant we always played together and in final we were friends. I still got few of old players wich I can surely call real friends.

Even if it's harder what I suggest is to search for farming pafties etc.. So you can start talking with others. Just try to be funny. ;)

I'M EVERY BODIES FRIEND  :yahoo:

Talk to me anytime you see me  ;D  just dont bother me with pm's all day.

Oh and if u dont speek any english dont PM me. I dont feel like google translating everything we say lol

actually i got to know abt warspear since v2.0 dats 2.5yrs ago....but felt reluctant to play when dey introduced new skills and arena stuff and other features but i didnt play much cos i knew no one and it was hard to play alone....so i came back fully armored during v2.8 and started afresh by den de population was encouraging so i made a few friends among de friends was de  famous scammer kingfred whom i trusted de most cos we both share everything together and few others....so along de line i met xxskenxx/vicswife as became stronger and stronger....little did i know dat de friend i trusted de most was my enemy until he scammed me and denied dat he never knew me and never had he spoken to me before....i was left devastated and didnt know wat else to do dan to quit de game....and suddenly "voila" xxskenxx with her voice of encouragement slowly picked me up again and ever since we've been close together like never before....to de extent of her using my acc  with nothing changed when i log back on.Thus,if u see my priest (Capsguard) runing around in game dats certainly not me its her cos am on a 2 month temporal retirement.....THE POINT OF THIS WHOLE TALE IS DAT IT DOESNT MATTER HOW PLENTIFUL YOUR FRIENDS ARE....BUT JUST ONE TRUE FRIEND CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE :) :spiteful: :lol:

42712_.png

mine, i cant find most of my friends. They do not login until now. theres 2 remain, rcfan (not as active as before) and xrain.

mine, i cant find most of my friends. They do not login until now. theres 2 remain, rcfan (not as active as before) and xrain.

Yea, I'm there if you need help, anyway I suggest you to spend some time in tc so you my find new friends or, probably the best way, search for a farming party :)

Good luck  ;)

Well, it is hard to get new ws friends nowadays tbh :search:

When i first stared to play ws ,us sapphire was very underpopulated and empty (especially mc side, very silent at tc) anyways, i didnt get any good friends before finally coming to second island, that is when i started to get some friends. (When i first came to nadir i thought the red named enemies were moderatos, and i was like wtf are they :shok: ;D . Once i learned they were mcs i decided to create a mc acc to get to know them (only old mcs would remember Gerza :pleasantry: )

Well my point is, ws players are so busy now in farming and merching that they dont even bother having friends in game :/.

Anyways, enjoy;

(only old mcs would remember Gerza :pleasantry: )

Well my point is, ws players are so busy now in farming and merching that they dont even bother having friends in game :/.

But old elves too  :friends:  Thanks to the lucky day when we first met  :drinks: