Wanna know someone stupid devs?

Marshal

Not trying to kiss ass or anything, but these are some of the bests devs I have ever seen. They reply to problems and support very quickly, they listen to suggestions by the community, and they patch and update the game frequently. You could not ask for better devs.

Honestly I think they do a great job, raging on a forum about your personal problems doesn't seem like a good idea to me... :facepalm:

Not trying to kiss ass or anything, but these are some of the bests devs I have ever seen. They reply to problems and support very quickly, they listen to suggestions by the community, and they patch and update the game frequently. You could not ask for better devs.

Honestly I think they do a great job, raging on a forum about your personal problems doesn't seem like a good idea to me... :facepalm:

Agree, its.thay why i cant understand why people.cheat when they "donate".

Wtf i have many mcoins in bag wich i dont use cuz the game is really good and i dont need anything more, but i love to donate people who does a great job like this.

Honestly? You are right. They are good devs,admins.mods etc. Better than ones from aoho or other mmo. And they are trying the best. Im sure they are not many in the dev team right kuz? Its mioco you and maybe other 2 ppl. I think they are stressed too and trying to solve everying ASAP. Regards Plague

Honestly? You are right. They are good devs,admins.mods etc. Better than ones from aoho or other mmo. And they are trying the best. Im sure they are not many in the dev team right kuz? Its mioco you and maybe other 2 ppl. I think they are stressed too and trying to solve everying ASAP. Regards Plague

Yea, they are really the best devs i ever seen. And i played tones of online games.

agreed many work hard on this game

many who spend long hours

we appreciate it. and the miracle shop sales numbers prove it.

BUT anyone who was dedicated enuf to make it to lvl18 deserves to have a 2nd chance

(please just be careful of your language)

the hours we spend in game should count for something too.

ive played this game since june2011 and ive been in partys (human and elf),...

where im the only english speaker, that wasnt a problem as much as the behavior ive seen.

but then again im 40 yrs old, and most of them arent.

perhaps the support section should have a child board called sms/paypal?!

in that way these topics could live in the right place.

if you dont believe that your culture is 'rpg' and your country is the game, then you dont belong in warspear

:(

Now you see what happen when indo play mmo. Destroy everything and make the game crap like tibiame, world of dragons, anrufen online, age of heroes online etc. All these games i played and quit because of indo people.

Good thing that moderators here take care of this and keep it up. And non indo players should be unblocked.

Careful when u speak indonesian player.. it mean's all indonesian...,  :diablo: (personally I not like your word.. :aggressive: )

respect to other player... that more wisely ... and keep your tongue down... or you will regret speak like that again....

this not private server or your server.. and all player can play this game... indonesian player to..

and about miracle coin bug... GM should look from different side to...This Game have big hole... and because of that they can close that hole..., and that hole (bug), no one player indonesia make that hole... (no one attack server..., no one use cheat, or use anythink, to broke server). That bug purely come from provider and server...

I'am indonesian player.. and I never ever use cheat.... in this game.. MERDEKA....

Careful when u speak indonesian player.. it mean's all indonesian...,  :diablo: (personally I not like your word.. :aggressive: )

respect to other player... that more wisely ... and keep your tongue down... or you will regret speak like that again....

this not private server or your server.. and all player can play this game... indonesian player to..

and about miracle coin bug... GM should look from different side to...This Game have big hole... and because of that they can close that hole..., and that hole (bug), no one player indonesia make that hole... (no one attack server..., no one use cheat, or use anythink, to broke server). That bug purely come from provider and server...

I'am indonesian player.. and I never ever use cheat.... in this game.. MERDEKA....

So, why no one of you indonesian's players reported this to the staff? But many of them used to buy 50/100k mcoins and have 1400+ pots?  :facepalm:

So, why no one of you indonesian's players reported this to the staff? But many of them used to buy 50/100k mcoins and have 1400+ pots?  :facepalm:

u know where place to report... :clapping: dont u...?

report not on forum but on support.... :fool:

I know some of people report that... on support but not get respond... :facepalm: .

but not that in this case... I speak about indonesian player...  :diablo: I not like when some people speak indonesian player make ruin this game....

But most of them abused this game and ruined the balance  :nea:  !

I dont know if anyone ever recieved a reply on the support system  :facepalm:

But most of them abused this game and ruined the balance  :nea:  !

I dont know if anyone ever recieved a reply on the support system  :facepalm:

with what u mean balance,.....?are they use chat engine? charless? fidlerr? or make shadow server? (if they use that, I accept if they abused and ruined balance)...

do you ever seen ppl from indo have damage 9999 like god..?.. have invinity live or mana? :mega_shok:

It is about bug that make indonesian people become bad guy's... but no one people from indonesia make that bug.... ( i bet if you have change like that u will do what some of indonesian people do, any why this is not only on indonesia to... malaysia, thailnd and other country who get and use this bug).

with what u mean balance,.....?are they use chat engine? charless? fidlerr? or make shadow server? (if they use that, I accept if they abused and ruined balance)...

do you ever seen ppl from indo have damage 9999 like god..?.. have invinity live or mana? :mega_shok:

It is about bug that make indonesian people become bad guy's... but no one people from indonesia make that bug.... ( i bet if you have change like that u will do what some of indonesian people do, any why this is not only on indonesia to... malaysia, thailnd and other country who get and use this bug).

Nah i mean 1400pots or more. There is ppl who couldnt do some bosses without pots and they cant buy them. These guys were farming genie, granite and other bosses cuz they re using free pots.

these guys made many money selling mshop thingss..

These guys had free runes and crystals.

Dont u call it: ruined balance?

However cheatenine couldnt work :....:

anyway who have 1400pots or more?????????????

ouch its too heavy to carry

i think my bag not fit it  :blush:

:bomb:

anyway who have 1400pots or more?????????????

ouch its too heavy to carry

i think my bag not fit it  :blush:

:bomb:

Buy 100--> 50 used--> buy 50--> 100--> 50 used--> buy 50--> 100

:facepalm:

when someone said "1400" they probaly meant the amount it refills ur hp. the pots heal 1400 hp.

I dont think so  :lol:  , i have 10big pots..  :lol:

In my opinion the man that ppl was buying a large amount of pots (small/medium/big)