Wanna know someone stupid devs?

Marshal

You. I just wonder, I can admit, I sold 3 boss drop already from Indonesian players, and they are the one who offered Miracle Coins as payment. I accepted it coz in my country, I cant buy coins(rather than paypal, but my card is block for international transactions). So 3 days ago, I sold 2, then 1 earlier. So my point is, you so much dumb to identify the innocents? Now Im logging in with a message of "Your Profile is blocked". Dont have so much time to see a more inner story of your customers? Well if it is, your dream game aint coming true. 1 favor though, its not about you build the game, make shops for real money and swim your ass on a green paper around your room, think about what will your neighbor says while your doing it. Goodluck on yourdreamgame, coz I know it will really just be a dream. And bye.

The problem is, no proof who is wrong or right, i know you not from indo and had hard time getting mc, but devs do not know, only thing they can do is delete the premium items from accounts which used that provider, as many indo will cry a similar story to get out of it, it`s harsh but true..

there is no way to prove who is write or wrong, just the proof of the bug being used.

Another thing, both sides did wrong. The stupidness of devs that they didnt check the transactions if there is something wrong. And the greediness of Indo players that they didnt tell the devs about it. So why only one side will suffer while the other side has still the control of everythng? Oh man, please make a wise movethat no one will figure it out. Im sure you devs also know its your fault, just feels chicken to admit it.

I am from indonesia and my char is blocked too. I admit theres a bug on sms provider (9200). It is allow me to purchase miracle coins even when my phone credits is not enough.. it is charge me for sending sms only not 10000 IDR ($1,16).

Currently i have about 1400  miracle coins, 9 big runes and crystal, about 20 small crystal and runes (already put them on armours and weapons), 13 large potion and 12 repair scroll on my masamune.. If removing all of the miracle coins and premium items from my account will make my account unblocked then please remove them all from my account.

My character's name is masamune and ichigeki, both of them are firstborn on world eu-emerald

Another thing, both sides did wrong. The stupidness of devs that they didnt check the transactions if there is something wrong. And the greediness of Indo players that they didnt tell the devs about it. So why only one side will suffer while the other side has still the control of everythng? Oh man, please make a wise movethat no one will figure it out. Im sure you devs also know its your fault, just feels chicken to admit it.

Nah! Its hard to controll all the countries !!  :wacko: :wacko:  and thats not developers' works but the payment provider's work!!!  :(

Many Indo used this bug destroying the game (how could i win if a guy has 1000+ pots and all runes? )

Indo guys got lot of outfits and sold them for high prices, they made lot of money and thats unfair, cuz they unbalanced the game!  :bomb: :bad:

I know that there are lots of innocents, but dont worry! IMHO if u are right u will still continue to play!

You, indo guys, why didnt said this to developers??!

Thanks for unbalance the game  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yeah I know my character will be back, but with all my hard works disappear in just one snap of a stupid devs? hell no, I farm 10 hrs a day for gold, and here we are, slaves by a stupid people. no way.

Yeah I know my character will be back, but with all my hard works disappear in just one snap of a stupid devs? hell no, I farm 10 hrs a day for gold, and here we are, slaves by a stupid people. no way.

Or maybe u guys were stupids!

They are just checking all the characters, if someone is right the he will recieve his account back without problems.  ;)

You can call it "maintenance"  :pleasantry:

Nah! Its hard to controll all the countries !!  :wacko: :wacko:  and thats not developers' works but the payment provider's work!!!  :(

Many Indo used this bug destroying the game (how could i win if a guy has 1000  pots and all runes? )

Indo guys got lot of outfits and sold them for high prices, they made lot of money and thats unfair, cuz they unbalanced the game!  :bomb: :bad:

I know that there are lots of innocents, but dont worry! IMHO if u are right u will still continue to play!

You, indo guys, why didnt said this to developers??!

Thanks for unbalance the game  :facepalm: :facepalm:

sorry i think they give free mc for us.. Something like promotion

Don't be so angry, please. You bought first items for stolen money on 13th of August, and I don't believe thay you didn't know that these players who gave them to you stole them. Sooner or later we will figure out everything. It's like someone steal money from shop and give them to you and you spent them for fancy staff. Now you have to return everything.

If you innocent you will play the game. That's our rule.

sorry i think they give free mc for us.. Something like promotion

50 or 100k of mcoins?

Maybe only to Indo people?  :facepalm: :facepalm:

As you can see there is also a lot of peoplewho will say that they're right.. but the arent

:facepalm: :nea:

So marshal did you understand me?

Guest Mioco

First, you are extremely rude

Secondly, if you worked hard check your e-mail - what would you read the following

You have bought 33 goods on 1150 Miracle Coins Coins and have 600 MC on your accounts. As you might notice these money was stolen by other people from our company, so we can't leave them to you. If you agree during next maintenance we will remove all MC from your account and delete all premium items from your bag. After that we can unblock you.

Also we can try to return your items sold to indonesian players but we can't promice.

Sincerely yours very stupid developers.

Do not make us regret about our decision.

First, you are extremely rude

Secondly, if you worked hard check your e-mail - what would you read the followingDo not make us regret about our decision.

@GM/Dev, I am the witness of Marshal problem.

He is one of my best friend in game. What he did is just offer a trade to someone several of his rare item to trade with coins because he cant purchase it.

He sacrifice several rare items that he got from killing bosses with me almost every day since v0.7.1.

Please dont delete all of his rare items because its really hard to get those item. Its extremely rare.

Please look closer to his login history, I believe Dev can see how a dedicated player he was.

Its more reasonable if you delete all runes/crystals that attached but dont delete the rare items on him. He deserve to have those drop item because of his own effort.

Many thanks for Dev wise and kind respond of this post

I am from indonesia and my char is blocked too. I admit theres a bug on sms provider (9200). It is allow me to purchase miracle coins even when my phone credits is not enough.. it is charge me for sending sms only not 10000 IDR ($1,16).

Currently i have about 1400  miracle coins, 9 big runes and crystal, about 20 small crystal and runes (already put them on armours and weapons), 13 large potion and 12 repair scroll on my masamune.. If removing all of the miracle coins and premium items from my account will make my account unblocked then please remove them all from my account.

My character's name is masamune and ichigeki, both of them are firstborn on world eu-emerald

Hmm, this is serious.

Thats why I saw many noobs in war using 1400 healing pots like crazy.

Its an expensive pot, but they waste it easily.

I thought they are really rich kids until this post come out

Hmm, this is serious.

Agree, i thought it too.

Its cool that now the problem is solved :)

This is what happens when people cheat, The INNOCENTS get robbed, :facepalm:

Marshal doesn't have to be blocked, Just remove all his MC and leave the Premium Items that he WORKED HARD for,

Here's what you should do:

Block ALL Guilty players, Remove there Premium items and MC, then unblock,

For the INNOCENT PLAYERS, remove 50% of their premium items and MC, No need to rob them, they work hard for that, don't make their hard work disappear,

Sorry for the rudeness and disrespect

Marshal doesn't have to be blocked, Just remove all his MC and leave the Premium Items that he WORKED HARD for,

For the INNOCENT PLAYERS, remove 50% of their premium items and MC, No need to rob them, they work hard for that, don't make their hard work disappear,

@GM

I vote this. I know who Marshal is.

Please unblock him

Sure, delete ALL, if your having fun squishing your customers to the fullest. Do whatever you want, surely it'll bring you down soon. Block or Unblock is still the same, delete all item will also be the same. The time I spend hunting and farming those are priceless but Im giving it to you.

Agreed marshal is inocent  :(

Marshal, I know u r innocent, Strider told me u want to quit because u cant buy MC in your country after update.. on the other hand, it you want devs to solve your problem, you shouldn`t start your email "Dear stupid devs".. Try to see it with their eyes.. they blocked all who used fraud to make them self rich in game..and as the guys u were getting MC from were using the same technique, u were blocked too.. Kuzmitch asked all of you that think they are innocent to write an email to support to have your case investigated separately..and I know if they have closer look, they will find out you was not the one cheating..and Marshal will be soon back in da game..

smurfer it was a really good thing that you bought this problem as soon possibe or else it would have been even worse. i really like the development team i think they are trying thier best .lets hope they dont do anything stupid:D

Yeah Edge,

and now I`m the bad guy and ppl who were cheating creating new fake profiles and spaming me with insults.. I don`t mind.. I still think it was a good decision.. I buy the MC`s to support the devs because I like the game..and why should have some ppl unfair advantage anyway? I only regret that ppl that were caught in this fraud innocently are banned as well..but hopefully the support will unban them asap..

P.S. maybe I also created a balance on saphire for a while given that most of the cheaters played elfs :D go saphire MC`s ..finish the chainless quickly!  :dirol:

this is what happens when you put greed first. if only the first guy who discovered this bug reported it to devs then all the innocent people wouldn't have to be banned.

@marshal calm down and take a look at the situation from the dev's perspective, im sure you will do the same thing they did

EDIT:

dont feel bad smurf! were still your friends :)

Its ok, I alrdy quitted fighting for my justice. Wont do a thing anyway, its like im fighting God. Do whatever you want. You can ban my IP also if that makes you happy, Im glad I made someone very happy by putting me down.

Yeah Edge,

and now I`m the bad guy and ppl who were cheating creating new fake profiles and spaming me with insults.. I don`t mind.. I still think it was a good decision.. I buy the MC`s to support the devs because I like the game..and why should have some ppl unfair advantage anyway? I only regret that ppl that were caught in this fraud innocently are banned as well..but hopefully the support will unban them asap..

Don't worry smurf. You did good. It's not your fault that some innocent guys fell into that web too. You are only a bad guy in the eyes of those who exploited the payment error cause they got caught now. We know you did it for fair play. :good: :clapping:

i bet this didnt happen on amber server  ;)  because all dev play there maybe they need to start taking an interest in emerald as well hey they can even teach us some rus lang so we can communivate with them a lot better that be awesome more direct contact in game with devs .  But really need someone on game who can get messages to the proper people and who actually knows who the good and bad players are. also my ignore list getting huge because of all the bad players insulting others so something needs to be done i think maybe they will maybe they wont until then we good noobs will stick together and await the answers of the all powerfull developers so patience is needed by all now  ::)

i bet this didnt happen on amber server

The problem was with indo payment system so they wont have any problem on russian server unless some indo plays there.

Now you see what happen when indo play mmo. Destroy everything and make the game crap like tibiame, world of dragons, anrufen online, age of heroes online etc. All these games i played and quit because of indo people.

Good thing that moderators here take care of this and keep it up. And non indo players should be unblocked.

Now you see what happen when indo play mmo. Destroy everything and make the game crap like tibiame, world of dragons, anrufen online, age of heroes online etc. All these games i played and quit because of indo people.

Good thing that moderators here take care of this and keep it up. And non indo players should be unblocked.

Dont judge all indo the same as a few bad ones sword thats what i hate. Because thwre are a few bad ones does not mean all are bad so becareful what you say ok

Dont judge all indo the same as a few bad ones sword thats what i hate. Because thwre are a few bad ones does not mean all are bad so becareful what you say ok

A few?  :mega_shok:

Today on US-Shappire indo people spammed for hours in chat  :nea:

When i say them to stop they insulted me  :facepalm:  and russia people... is said that im italian, but wtf.. they said for them we are all the same  :unknw:

Thats not good  :facepalm:

You want more? Indo invaded tibiame so much that indonesian is now main language on whole 30 game worlds about 1000 players per world. And game masters will do absolutely nothing with it. In that case many european players finished and play warspear now.

About others game they have now online moderators who keep eye on world chat to speak english, who ignores it gets mute on chat- that thing must be done here too.

Believe me or not but if they would they could take over russian server too..

You want more? Indo invaded tibiame so much that indonesian is now main language on whole 30 game worlds about 1000 players per world. And game masters will do absolutely nothing with it. In that case many european players finished and play warspear now.

About others game they have now online moderators who keep eye on world chat to speak english, who ignores it gets mute on chat- that thing must be done here too.

OMG  :shok: :shok: :shok:

In US-Sapphire there should be tollerate other leanguages on chat  :nea:

Hmm, this is serious.

Yea. I know :pleasantry: . I was buying 1400 healing pots ,runes and crystals from a player. I was thinking like "Is his money gonna finish or what". Than this happened and i figured it out  :pardon:

Yea. I know :pleasantry: . I was buying 1400 healing pots ,runes and crystals from a player. I was thinking like "Is his money gonna finish or what". Than this happened and i figured it out  :pardon:

LoL ... i thought richest people started to play warspear  :wacko:

lol u dnt have the right to stop any ppl playing games. It would be nice if theres more and more ppl playing this game.. In tibiame theres no server spesification about language or country thats why all ppl from different country mixed up in one server. i am agree theres many ppl from indonesian play tibiame.. But they are there to playing games not to invade anything

I am Indonesian and proud of it.

Personally I dont like them, most of them using trade chat as party chat. I told to GM in another topic to eliminate the language setting so players force to read the default language according to the server. This would avoid players rush from other server, it happened before when RU server down.

About trade chat, please set the delay time to about 2 minutes per message. Iys just for trade shout, who interest will pm the seller and not talking in the trade chat.

i agree with slay need to have a delay time.

But not all indo are spammersplayers i have good friends that are indo and never have problem with they