[2020.01.13] Event of the week "Winter Stories: Awakening of the Volcano" and Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament!

Peony

koliz_mountain_1200x630.png

Friends!

The Holiday events are gaining momentum, which means that the snowfall of amazing gifts continues! Hurry to the Snow Boundary for special rewards this week!

Arinar's old enemy Volcano has reawakened and is eager to avenge the defeats of past years. With him, as always, are his faithful helpers - the Phoenix and the Firebird. The flames are burning with intensifying menace in the Dungeons, but must not be allowed to escape from the gloomy icy corridors! 

• unique "Volcano", "Phoenix" and "Firebird" costumes will added to all holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the Dungeon level);
  • rare "Rapid Fury" skill book will added to "Refuge of Frantic Vafthrudnir", "Refuge of Crazy Vafthrudnir" and "Refuge of Mad Vafthrudnir" holiday Dungeons (drop chance increases with the Dungeon level);
  • x2 drop chance of rare accessories with physical/magical damage in all holiday Dungeons;
  • x2 Guild points in all holiday Dungeons.

Event begins: 13.01.2020 12:00 CET
Event ends: 20.01.2020 11:00 CET

There is also the Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament and 50 prize-winning places in "Festive Dungeons completed" and "Good Luck Tokens" categories with incredible rewards:

1st place: "Volcano", "Phoenix" and "Firebird" costumes and 100 Caches of Eternal Winter;
2nd place: 75 Caches of Eternal Winter;
3rd place: 50 Caches of Eternal Winter;
4-10 places: 20 Caches of Eternal Winter;
11-20 places: 10 Caches of Eternal Winter;
21-50 places: 5 Caches of Eternal Winter.

Event begins:  12.01.2020 23:00 CET
Event ends: 19.01.2020 23:00 CET

See you in there!
AIGRIND

Edited by Peony

10 minutes ago, Blazeferno said:

Where are comments?🙄

I'm wondering what y'all are doing for spring (y'all means you all)

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Just farm and maybe you'll get lucky

well, i am never lucky, I just stay at town all the year and amp shits and fail all

PLEASE CHANGE PIERCING ATTACK 

ITS SO TRASH 

Atleast change it to ignorig all enemy defence state ( like resilence or dk shield or warden fortifaction) its really useless right now bcoz its only for normal attack and chance is too low 

Since Pene is for all attacks amd always works and its better than piercing attack 

В 15.01.2020 в 20:06, Kamisama сказал:

ITS SO TRASH 

Atleast change it to ignorig all enemy defence state ( like resilence or dk shield or warden fortifaction) its really useless right now bcoz its only for normal attack and chance is too low 

Since Pene is for all attacks amd always works and its better than piercing attack 

Are you sure you have found a suitable topic for complaints? :smile:

On 1/15/2020 at 8:06 PM, Kamisama said:

ITS SO TRASH 

dont say useless bro.İts very functional if u know where to use

I agree Piercing should be change to ignore Resi and Shield+ barbs skill. or something of that effect. 

Btw where the heck is 50% off guild level? theres also an event for it almost every year in christmas as long as i can remember during 2nd week of Janaury And i havent seen it yet. needa level guild and skills alot of guilds do.... :mega_shok:

• Akasha unpinned this topic