Jump to content

SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME


zhark
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, lallouss said:

To be continued :wind:11.png

 

That relic should last for an X ammount of time and not for 1 hit only. The same goes for the fortification relic (mcoin green one). 1 hit only and it gest removed sounds a bit "meh" to me 😕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

That relic should last for an X ammount of time and not for 1 hit only. The same goes for the fortification relic (mcoin green one). 1 hit only and it gest removed sounds a bit "meh" to me 😕

that 1 hit relic yes its in pic but the 15sec relic i didnt activate it in that pic

i can get +15% more from events

 

30% from pot

 

this setup is for fun xD lets say u find a boss that hits you alot damage, put this gear on and boom boss = dead jejejej

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2019 at 2:31 PM, lallouss said:

that 1 hit relic yes its in pic but the 15sec relic i didnt activate it in that pic

i can get +15% more from events

 

30% from pot

 

this setup is for fun xD lets say u find a boss that hits you alot damage, put this gear on and boom boss = dead jejejej

"Swamp slug disliked this comment"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

playing on zoom level like this was really fun 😄

propably bugged because i had it on and device ran out of battery but game didnt close

Näyttökuva (20).png

Edited by Jcbreff
typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Anyone i used to know still play?

I am/was: Physik, physiktwo, vestoryia, elecrtricz etc. 

let me know! Would love to connect and maybe get back into it hehe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/9/2020 at 8:37 PM, x6t3nc3 said:

Anyone i used to know still play?

I am/was: Physik, physiktwo, vestoryia, elecrtricz etc. 

let me know! Would love to connect and maybe get back into it hehe

I don't know if you know me but I still play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Creepy. It’s funny that no forsaken player has the skill to infiltrate the sentinels in real-time unlike lorewise. 👀

 

B1DA0EB3-A284-48AD-A9AC-64C541AF30E5.jpeg

Edited by Avamanyar
Wrong photo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

Creepy. It’s funny that no forsaken player has the skill to infiltrate the sentinels in real-time unlike lorewise. 👀

 

B1DA0EB3-A284-48AD-A9AC-64C541AF30E5.jpeg

 

We haven't got a lot of things that are described to be the abilities of the class.

 

To make an example, Dk's supposed to have a skill like Counterattack, yet he doesn't xd 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

We haven't got a lot of things that are described to be the abilities of the class.

 

To make an example, Dk's supposed to have a skill like Counterattack, yet he doesn't xd 

Me and a friend just raided Sentinel's T3, T2, and T1 on Irselnort

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New Allied Race/Faction Unlocked: Half Elves

03A45C9C-21FD-47F9-8B0E-36CD910ABA0D.jpeg

 

Probably the hardest boss to solo in map 1/1st island if don’t pay for mcoins and if you’re a free to play player. Only chosen who has the quest can get inside. Why torture as like this devs? 😭 Yes, I can skip the quest and return later but I’m impatient.

C2976199-8688-4DA5-BF52-2A2B80E707F8.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

First flag 10 seconds, whole war done in 2 minutes on EU :duckyduck:

121441630_340683820560132_1882604246433956489_n.jpg

Ok, but don't you think that elfs need another buff?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Ok, but don't you think that elfs need another buff?

I guess BD seems a bit too underpowered, maybe an area stun skill would be good?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

NO BD IS OP WITH POWER OF BLADES PASSIVE THEY NEED NERF

I dont know if you missed the joke because it's not totally obvious

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

Also a party resist skill

But i want to solo everything and everyone as bd so why would i need a skill that buffs party members that cannot be used on myself

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1c0ZPEN.png

 

Outcome of mixing heavy & cloth merman skills, a blue flame with green hints (if you use blue first then green, the green overwhelms the blue)

Templar is fun.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Are these 3 cloth parts of the 32 set?

Helm is heavy set, usually paired with boots for aura but I was running merman dg so had to use sea boots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...