SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

You have to give the costume away in order to advance on yellow quests, But you could stop doing the main quests and level up with blue event quests.

That quest is in forsaken t3 where the ships are.

On 7/1/2017 at 7:48 PM, Turtle said:

Gorgeous wish I had on Mc I'd amp it 10 for my hunter. 

Does that drop from Satraps?

"Common" grade items are much rare than "legendary" grade :hopeless:

Found the joy of reselling

Free_money(1).jpg

to vendor.

(Sorry for the heavy distortion. I just couldn't believe my eyes that people are giving out free money.)

20 hours ago, Gladiator said:

How much profit would you make out of that?:cat1:

They're worth 80 gold. Sometimes people sell them for as low as 40g/piece.

GJVOQ4xKLBaLxWKdpCwqsVgsFovFYrG26v8DoboJ

2/4 just Garu and Trolls to go.

Ew no. It's windows 10. I don't know that's how I take ss or record, through xbox. It shouldn't appear though, like the remaining ones, but I was spamming buttons to take ss.

39 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Spotting typos.

Only when someone is trying to play cool but it ends wrong.

Here is another one.

IMG_20170729_215528_513.JPG

49 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Only when someone is trying to play cool but it ends wrong.

Here is another one.

IMG_20170729_215528_513.JPG

Tatelan having fun like this way, and winning some contests .

10 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Tatelan having fun like this way, and winning some contests .

Yea well I have nothing to do when I am 22 xp away from leveling up but I do not intend to do it. 

Today I was trying to find a mate to kill Pteriks (found finally) to get achievement and get the 250 costume. That was my last goal with the game...

4 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Yea well I have nothing to do when I am 22 xp away from leveling up but I do not intend to do it. 

Today I was trying to find a mate to kill Pteriks (found finally) to get achievement and get the 250 costume. That was my last goal with the game...

or you could go for 350 medals. or you could like.. you know.. not? tbh, probably not worth it.

9 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Go for 400medals:haha:

Wish they stopped putting hp reg on haalf the sets. Its only good for dks at higher levels.

1 hour ago, BennyBT said:

Stupid design...

IMG_20170730_181936_298.JPG

I have posted this once before, but loled about it today again.

Statistics are not bad for pve. And no one forces you to use the full set xd.

42 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Wish they stopped putting hp reg on haalf the sets. Its only good for dks at higher levels.

I wish there was a higher level heroic set than lvl21. We're gonna see lvl30s with lvl21 gears, nice aigrind. Is it too hard to introduce new heroic sets for CC for higher levels? 

Edited by Gladiator

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

I wish there was a higher level heroic set than lvl21. We're gonna see lvl30s with lvl21 gears, nice aigrind. Is it too hard to introduce new heroic sets for CC for higher levels? 

I believe that they gonna relase new heroic set (probably lvl 25 ) with castle update.  They have to do :calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

11 hours ago, Gladiator said:

idea is you amp 21 +10 then comes 23 then 25 then 27 and when u about to hit 30 lv32 comes out and 30 heroic sets are released. its been a cycle since 2011

Spend money. That's the point and in its own form, it's brilliant. 

They make you believe everything will stay as it is, and then they release something new. By the time new item and stuff is released, you have already maxed out everything, although you would have waited if you knew new stuff would come. And of course you must get new stuff and max them out too. And this goes on and on.

Brilliant, I say.

18 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Spend money. That's the point and in its own form, it's brilliant. 

They make you believe everything will stay as it is, and then they release something new. By the time new item and stuff is released, you have already maxed out everything, although you would have waited if you knew new stuff would come. And of course you must get new stuff and max them out too. And this goes on and on.

Brilliant, I say.

Get the good gear, max it out, farm around 5million for the new gear to come out. Boom cycle defeated.

1 hour ago, Urscrewed said:

Get the good gear, max it out, farm around 5million for the new gear to come out. Boom cycle defeated.

Wouldn't it be better to be able to save your money and max only one set of gear?

Man, have you ever farmed 5 million? That's insane!