SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

muted,banned is the same,he can't do anything on forum for days.

He didn't say badwords,he didn't offend livy,he didn't offend you or broke a rule on forum,he got banned just because you wanted to.

duck roland,duck snorlax,duck you too and duck every nazi mod on forum,yes,i hope i get banned cuz of that.

Ps: ur still bypassing ur perma ,

What should i Do with you ? I let you because ur an old Player who has Very good aspects/points/valid statements but Stop this childish behaivour please , if not ill start to interact

Good day

Hmm, dont u think a lil drama is better than nothin' ? This forum is dead...

Drama was the only thing that kept the forum active a year ago :D

that little girl is just banning/muting people as she pleases you cannot deny that. i have pvped mailli few times and he is damn good. Coming from a pala who defeats 500dmg locks,700-800dmg rogues and so on.

Edited by graybeardx

that little girl is just banning/muting people as she pleases you cannot deny that. i have pvped mailli few times and he is damn good. Coming from a pala who defeats 500dmg locks,700-800dmg rogues and so on.

She isnt a lil girl btw

she is to me

Thank you, I'm not and I'm also not muting people when I'm in a bad mood or feel like doing so. If it was this case I wouldn't be a mod anymore + this time it maybe was the fourth time in 9 months that I have muted someone.

All I'm doing is stopping Maillis senseless arguments in which he treats all of us as dumb idiots. I want his behaviour to change and to argue with us like a normal person and not giving us the feeling to get offended by the way he is talking.

And do I have to say anything else when he even admits that he's treating us like dumb idiots? post-23872-0-09737200-1457357035_thumb.png

This is supposed to be a community to have fun, enjoy sharing your experience from the game and to discuss about it, not to argue and fight like Mailli does it in 95% of the cases (or more) nor to treat other members here like idiots. If someone can't deal with it or that I have muted him, feel free to leave.

This topic is done now, drama is not necessary and I don't have to explain for my actions.

All new comments about this topic will get deleted to not spam the actual "Screenshot" topic with rubbish.

Edited by Julia

New trailer is ready.

And we also have a lot of advertising campaigns active.

Just don't forget that we're small company with one mobile game, it's not working like major AAA releases.

Small company with an award winning game with more than 7 million players. Not to bad, I guess.

When will the new trailer be available? I cannot wait!

Lmao :D wat a lie :D also maili and i talked in area chat in caravan town, everyone can see, cyber saw it too. Who started it? Ofc maili.

post-11365-0-63427100-1457372942_thumb.pngpost-11365-0-61682400-1457372924_thumb.pngSadly i didnt ss all, only the last 2

Im done about this sh*t btw :) these people are getting too serious, i just can't deny it.

Edited by Lee Vie

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/128-screenshots-from-the-game/page-762#entry930789also plz read the rules :) thanks in advance Edited by Lee Vie

Julia ! commander and the leader

Livi ! she is the joy and the laughter

Poley ! and she's the toughest fighter 

powermods save the forum !

fighting drama, tryn to save the forum 

here they come just in time,

the powermod girls !

Oh no ! it is the mad Fuzzy Swazy !

watch out ! and the repulsive Yushito !

get him ! it's the evil Maili 

powermods save the forum !

fighting drama, tryn to save the forum 

here they come just in time,

the powermod girls !

Edited by Panchen

Mr Elie, would you kindly move the drama into a dedicated topic?

i quit my mod duties, i wish devs to demote me but they wont chat with us much bq1.gif

being moderator is a tough job, sometimes disguisting and received 0 privileges hardly could be compared with the amount of aggression which may be caused by your moderator actions.

*Yawn* Your guys fights are petty Admins and Moderators control Forum and you post at your own risk you agreed to this when you signed up. if you get banned even for a dumb reason stop being a little cunt. 

A single blade dancer does what a rogue and a barbarian couldn't do together #bdisop Näyttökuva (38).png

These moments... Näyttökuva (22).png

Edited by TheCabbage

Can we please just stop about "bdisop" in this topic? Yes, we all know that Bladedancers need a big nerf. But, please, do it in support or General.

Turtle was a hypocrite, said level 14 bracket was for the poor.. He made a 14 ¬.¬

Stated dk needed no skill whatsoever and already has all em stuns... After ganking his ranger serveral times...i had my reasons :