SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

I'm such a nerd.

It took me 188 days to do that achievement. :cray: First, the counter was 88 then couldn't log the next day and it reset. :/

First one

Let me guess

Dk had a weak weapon (i inspected before he got his good gear)

Lock..i don't know him

What i presume to have happened is

You took out lock and kept dk in stun, went low and linked

Took dk after

Second

I inspected both rogues and weren't incredibly strong

A bd soloing both? No surprise

Nothing to boast about.. Bring in the countless other ss of top tier arena goers killing you and your friend before first heal

No hate... Just saying.. Arena bracket camping sucks, boasting about it.. Geez there's a limit

Edited by mailliwdxb

First one

Let me guess

Dk had a weak weapon (i inspected before he got his good gear)

Lock..i don't know him

What i presume to have happened is

You took out lock and kept dk in stun, went low and linked

Took dk after

Second

I inspected both rogues and weren't incredibly strong

A bd soloing both? No surprise

Nothing to boast about.. Bring in the countless other ss of top tier arena goers killing you and your friend before first heal

No hate... Just saying.. Arena bracket camping sucks, boasting about it.. Geez there's a limit

1c8.jpg

And?

Ikr that my friend is op, but meh, i dont have expert skills

You take ss' take em against people who actually camp in the bracket, you'd seem a little less of a prick no offence intended.

And Julia

Hmm.... I see bd, druid and another bd whilst the rest two were afk or not willing to fight.

Fine

Druid binded necro whilst you were focusing on lock.

All dmg was focused on you hence the massive damage output from 'cunt'er.

You took out the lock in a matter of few hits and got necro.. Rest of the group was easy.

I see only Phils put up a fight.. And i suppose the rogue was weak as well.

The other bd focused on Phils kept him preoccupied.

Goes to show you how bd is a broke class and anyone who plays a bd usually ends up playing the tap to win game.

Funny.. People still support the broken class's dmg output alone with survivability

If you care to ss an arena do it with a legitimate 'i actually worked for the win' class.

Pshh

You take ss' take em against people who actually camp in the bracket, you'd seem a little less of a prick no offence intended.

And Julia

Hmm.... I see bd, druid and another bd whilst the rest two were afk or not willing to fight.

Fine

You took out the lock in a matter of few hits and got necro.. Rest of the group was easy.

Goes to show you how bd is a broke class and anyone who plays a bd usually ends up playing the tap to win game.

Funny.. People still support the broken class's dmg output alone with survivability

If you care to ss an arena do it with a legitimate 'i actually worked for the win' class.

Pshh

How about you actually have fun in the game?

And Julia

Fine

Pshh

wat? My druid isnt so op, i have no expert skill, resi is only 2.7%

post-11365-0-02543500-1457264481_thumb.png

wat? My druid isnt so op, i have no expert skill, resi is only 2.7%

I saw a glimpse of that staff.. Craft?

Guessed so.

I highly doubt you'd arena with a craft staff and no experts but alright.

Ranger and druid vs 2x bds

Let me suppose the ranger is +8-10

As a person who's used a max dps arena range.. You rooted the first bd took out the weaker one ranger did the dirty work quick... Then both of you were toying with vinghi?

It's more of the fact that you post ss' of random arenas that'd actually seem quite embarrassing to the opposing player.. If you wanted a good ss do it against a prepared bunch.

Edited by mailliwdxb

I'm having fun.... Trigger fun is still fun :)

It wasn't an easy fight? :o

Shame.. A good bd would've actually not needed the druid ;)

Btw Lee if you want an ss pvp me.. I'll use my 17 +3 accute glad.. Or +4 Northern mace.. Your choice ;)

I saw a glimpse of that staff.. Craft?

Guessed so.

I highly doubt you'd arena with a craft staff and no experts but alright.

Ranger and druid vs 2x bds

Let me suppose the ranger is +8-10

As a person who's used a max dps arena range.. You rooted the first bd took out the weaker one ranger did the dirty work quick... Then both of you were toying with vinghi?

It's more of the fact that you post ss' of random arenas that'd actually seem quite embarrassing to the opposing player.. If you wanted a good ss do it against a prepared bunch.

Whats ur prob actually :D? We won bcoz those bds were dumb, although both of them have decent amps especially with vinght +8-+9s, and well i was random, but yea the ranger is +8, he was pretty smart. Yep i always use craft staff, for pve too, expert skill isny my priority atm, but seems like i need to buy 2-3 expert skills.

And oh, im preparing my lv16 bd for arena

Edited by Lee Vie

I'm having fun.... Trigger fun is still fun :)

It wasn't an easy fight? :o

Shame.. A good bd would've actually not needed the druid ;)

Btw Lee if you want an ss pvp me.. I'll use my 17 +3 accute glad.. Or +4 Northern mace.. Your choice ;)

U did use expert skills :) didnt u?

Oooooo.. Im allowed to do the ss now.. I put a goal and i achieved it.. Faster than expected.. But yeah :)

My expert skills over 140 dmg compromise... I think it's a fair trade eh? :3

This is how it feels most of the time.. During arena ss' but the other person usually never sees it...

Good luck in game

:like:

post-19717-0-60639700-1457277739_thumb.png

Oooooo.. Im allowed to do the ss now.. I put a goal and i achieved it.. Faster than expected.. But yeah :)

My expert skills over 140 dmg compromise... I think it's a fair trade eh? :3

This is how it feels most of the time.. During arena ss' but the other person usually never sees it...

Good luck in game

:like:

the one who atked 1st was u :) ur expert skill made me cant even atked :) but np, im still happy ;) thanks

Btw, the bd atked u, but then both of u regenerated ur hp... Then u started atk me :)

Also the bd said he killed u by using counter after u killed me :D he also couldnt atk u he said

Edited by Lee Vie

Did you see ikanuz in cave after that?

I don't like dirty rats sorry

He hammed me after our pvp whilst i had the one hand (most rats are just horribly weak) , i switched to 2hand at around 1.2k hp and counter did the the rest :(

He did get on kos now so there's that :)

Oh you lost to me whilst i was using a one hand becuase of my experts?

From the looks of your ss' that's what you've been doing :)

Did you see ikanuz in cave after that?

I don't like dirty rats sorry

He hammed me after our pvp whilst i had the one hand (most rats are just horribly weak) , i switched to 2hand at around 1.2k hp and counter did the the rest :(

He did get on kos now so there's that :)

Oh you lost to me whilst i was using a one hand becuase of my experts?

From the looks of your ss' that's what you've been doing :)

You came with a necro after u lost to him :D he died, but he got his revenge after that.

Sorry, but i couldnt touch u, i always got stunned, anyway, check your pm. Thanks.

Also, this isnt drama ;)

"I guess that.... I also suppose that... I think he would.... According to my hypothesis... I doubt that... Also idk that bd, so you are a bad player. Also why you post pics in ss section? Pvp me you weak. I use +4 lvl22 mace but doesn't matter, i have also expert skills but doesn't matter, you still weak and can't beat me. Stop posting ss's"

William, ladies and gentlemen.

Edited by Gladiator

Mailli...enjoy your time in a week of silence.. :) I'm tired of your behaviour and I'm quiet sure other people here as well. Nothing personal but mostly it seems like you are just searching for a reason to start arguing or fighting. Stop it.

Mailli...enjoy your time in a week of silence.. :) I'm tired of your behaviour and I'm quiet sure other people here as well. Nothing personal but mostly it seems like you are just searching for a reason to start arguing or fighting. Stop it.

Woots :)

Enjoy your time maili, save your stamina for other things !

WTF? he didn't brake any rule %) 

now im scared, ppl are getting banned for commenting on forum

swazz is back with a female account on forum :bad:

Nazi mods everywhere... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nazi+mod

Edited by yourmom

WTF? he didn't brake any rule %) 

now im scared, ppl are getting banned for commenting on forum

swazz is back with a female account on forum :bad:

Nazi mods everywhere... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nazi+mod

If you could see his warning points you would know that I wasn't the first who reacted on his way of talking to other people  :)

And I want his behaviour to improve a bit.

I don't care what you are thinking or what anyone else is thinking, some will agree with me and some won't.

P.S. I am nowhere near Swaaz and I'm also not abusing my mod powers. For every ban that I have done I asked an Admin for permission and about warnings I talked to Admins too. So yea, I guess I'm allowed to do what I'm doing.

Mailli is only muted and not banned by the way

Edited by Julia

muted,banned is the same,he can't do anything on forum for days.

He didn't say badwords,he didn't offend  livy,he didn't offend you or broke a rule on forum,he got banned just because you wanted to.    

duck roland,duck snorlax,duck you too and duck every nazi mod on forum,yes,i hope i get banned cuz of that.                           

Edited by yourmom

He didn't say badwords,he didn't offend  livy,he didn't offend you or broke a rule on forum,he got banned just because you wanted to.    

duck roland,duck snorlax,duck you too and duck every nazi mod on forum,yes,i hope i get banned cuz of that.                           

Your wish. And this is not because you said duck you to me, but to roland :) leave snorlax out of this too. It's not their fault.

Mailli started an unnecessary arguement again and his arguements mostly end up bad. I don't have to excuse myself for that and I won't.

I'm doing what is expected of me to do, love or hate me for it, I do not care.

As Snorlax said once:

Before you will send your application, little warning – being moderator is a tough job, sometimes disguisting and received privileges hardly could be compared with the amount of aggression which may be caused by your moderator actions. So, take your time and consider all pros and cons.

:good:

He didnt get banned, muted doesnt mean banned.

Banned means he is no longer can log his acc and so on, Muted means he cant post but he still can read posts.

And yep he didnt offend anyone, he didnt say bad words, but by acting like that, some ppls get annoyed. He acts like hes always true. Im not hating anybody tho.