SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  Sry my bow just +6 and equips +5 only  ;D

he did 3k damage in a 2x1? he is the pro on that pic.

What happen breakout, nowhere to run from lvl16 shaman? windcaller not there to save you?  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

sry to say that but he is nothing without backup:D:D

What happen breakout, nowhere to run from lvl16 shaman? windcaller not there to save you?  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

How does all this fun stull started?  ;D

How does all this fun stull started?  ;D

they came for lake / sea, saw mc there, three tried hide near gariel quest giver,

breakout bd, windcaller, and the noob who needed quest, all three dead.

when i found them one by one

they came for lake / sea, saw mc there, three tried hide near gariel quest giver,

breakout bd, windcaller, and the noob who needed quest, all three dead.

when i found them one by one

LoL  :lol:

And how did your and Breakout conflict started? i always see u both posting pic killing each other  :wacko:

LoL  :lol:

And how did your and Breakout conflict started? i always see u both posting pic killing each other  :wacko:

Ones an elf other an mc both masters of crossing so they compete for the title. Well Nia tries, I think sulla is the real master  :rofl:

Ones an elf other an mc both masters of crossing so they compete for the title. Well Nia tries, I think sulla is the real master  :rofl:

he needs a group to war a single rogue, until the backup came, stayed at nadir for like 20mins not even looking out once incase of a blind / earth from someone xD

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

kid my bd run agenst lvl 13 shaman ;D 

he needs a group to war a single rogue, until the backup came, stayed at nadir for like 20mins not even looking out once incase of a blind / earth from someone x

Опубликованное фото

he need grop to kill only 1 driud .until the back came wating for kill me 20 mi in nadir what a pick kid ;D ;D  i dont no why all mc sceard for me i am only noob driud ;D

17607_.png

I think sulla is the real master  :rofl:

who cear of master bro  ;D  i never play this game for name i want fun :lol: :lol: :lol:  i no why you happy pots pots agenst me your fast + rich but dont have brain to kill me at crossing :lol: :lol: :lol:  just funny barb in war  :lol:

he need grop to kill only 1 driud .until the back came wating for kill me 20 mi in nadir what a pick kid ;D ;D  i dont no why all mc sceard for me i am only noob driud ;D

lmao, the corpses near you were your lvl20 back up that died 2 seconds earlier, in the screen they freshly respawned so you could snap as if alone, owned by a lvl14 barb, "queeny" and lvl18 rogue, you never came alone, were last one standing as ran away so fast while your friends die..

lmao, the corpses near you were your lvl20 back up that died 2 seconds earlier, in the screen they freshly respawned so you could snap as if alone, owned by a lvl14 barb, "queeny" and lvl18 rogue, you never came alone, were last one standing as ran away so fast while your friends die..

so you mean breakout come. 2 rouges wating for you come and die hear and i take photo and upload at forum ? :lol:  im not juni . kid  so you easyli kill me at crossing i am not god cosing i am slow only i am not master  :lol: i thnik you better cheak 1 this pic  ;D  who aatking grop who coming for grop who wating for grop  :lol: i no kid you sceard now  ;D very nice you and konx same total noobs  :lol:

now  finlly you start cry about about me  ? ;D yes aur no only  ;D  no need gay dramm like you and mecruil ;D ( i think cheak this pic kid who have storng grop) :lol:

who cear of master bro  ;D  i never play this game for name i want fun :lol: :lol: :lol:  i no why you happy pots pots agenst me your fast + rich but dont have brain to kill me at crossing :lol: :lol: :lol:  just funny barb in war  :lol:

All lies...I kill you most of the time except when you root me +5 and run to nadir and hide. But hey to each his own  :dirol:

so you mean breakout come. 2 rouges wating for you come and die hear and i take photo and upload at forum ? :lol:  im not juni . kid  so you easyli kill me at crossing i am not god cosing i am slow only i am not master  :lol: i thnik you better cheak 1 this pic  ;D  who aatking grop who coming for grop who wating for grop  :lol: i no kid you sceard now  ;D very nice you and konx same total noobs  :lol:

now  finlly you start cry about about me  ? ;D yes aur no only  ;D  no need gay dramm like you and mecruil ;D ( i think cheak this pic kid who have storng grop) :lol:

knox is an epic druid, you jealous he`s better than you?

about the gay comment, well im not the one spamming smileys like a happy tard that got some attention.

;D

do you remeber what happened there in that tiny brain?

you and gay friend dirtfox who also never walks alone, was trying to kill lvl16 myth, thinking you could 2 v 1, then mc parties came and killed  the tards that stood in the same spot for too long, next time go to legion and suicide instead of standing at mob while waiting for mc to kill you.

I've visited my old server Saphire the last couple of days to see what's up and in two days I get warm welcome. I remember why i quit that server now. :facepalm: Emerald rules  8)

17609_.jpg

17611_.jpg

17613_.jpg

17615_.jpg

I've visited my old server Saphire the last couple of days to see what's up and in two days I get warm welcome. I remember why i quit that server now. :facepalm: Emerald rules  8)

wtf, sapphire looks awesome, random troll pms and sexy kitties everywhere  :lol:

do you remeber what happened there in that tiny brain?

you and gay friend dirtfox who also never walks alone, was trying to kill lvl16 myth, thinking you could 2 v 1, then mc parties came and killed  the tards that stood in the same spot for too long, next time go to legion and suicide instead of standing at mob while waiting for mc to kill you.

kid  ;D  easy bro its just game  gay cry beby using >>> gay

17617_.png

kid  ;D  easy bro its just game  gay cry beby using >>> gay

look, im sorry but not interested in you ok, can you stop all this gay posts or what? i know your trying so hard to attract me, showing off your pathetic crossing, copying my name on your rogue "suall" , all these smileys when i reply to you, its just to weird ok, but i prefer evil girls in kitty costumes or angels, not retarfed 10 year olds boys who have orgasm`s over being killed by a group of people.

go try marcin, maybe you will get better luck.

look, im sorry but not interested in you ok, can you stop all this gay posts or what? i know your trying so hard to attract me, showing off your pathetic crossing, copying my name on your rogue "suall" , all these smileys when i reply to you, its just to weird ok, but i prefer evil girls in kitty costumes or angels, not retarted 10 year olds boys who have orgasm`s over being killed by a group of people.

go try marcin, maybe you will get better luck.

mr.kid ( now you crying no chang topic you lose  grop fight.  then start name fight lol  ;D )  my rouge name 1 cheak its suall not sulla ( this reason why nia called this guy kid)  ;D  i think you go  1 school is better for you ;D  mr.kid  ::)

and its ok iam not interseted for you to ok . ::)  so wahy you start fight hear ( i no you crying now  )  :blush: 

mr.kid ( now you crying no chang topic you lose  grop fight.  then start name fight lol  ;D )  my rouge name 1 cheak its suall not sulla ( this reason why nia called this guy kid)  ;D  i think you go  1 school is better for you ;D  mr.kid  ::)

and its ok iam not interseted for you to ok . ::)  so wahy you start fight hear ( i no you crying now  )  :blush:

eye sight issue maybe?

look, im sorry but not interested in you ok, can you stop all this gay posts or what?

All lies...I kill you most of the time except when you root me +5 and run to nadir and hide. But hey to each his own  :dirol:

so you say breakout come hear iam rich man +10 wapion and 10 armars i have i kill you but so hard to killing break in corssing i want use pots pots pots pots par mi very nice  ;D  you very lucky  bro bus i no have +10 armar and +10 staff  :aggressive: but i agree you smart rich not noob rich like hassn  ;)

lol  ;D  this kid saying all elf using pots nvm. today sulla fail to kill my ranger  so finlly hi call maas and kid playing myth total cry beby now  ;D and  kid every day crying 2 elf vs 1 mc lol..3. its for you breakout  ;D ;D

17688_.png

17689_.png

17690_.png

17691_.png

lol  ;D  this kid saying all elf using pots nvm. today sulla fail to kill my ranger  so finlly hi call maas and kid playing myth total cry beby now  ;D and  kid every day crying 2 elf vs 1 mc lol..3. its for you breakout  ;D ;D

i use pots when outnumbered, problem?

got myth to stop you from running and blind into mobs to degrade your armour, seeing as though you could not reach crossing and died at red imp attempting to escape, seems to have worked.

" its for you breakout "

lmao, why are you talking to yourself.

i use pots when outnumbered, problem?

got myth to stop you from running and blind into mobs to degrade your armour, seeing as though you could not reach crossing and died at red imp attempting to escape, seems to have worked.

" its for you breakout "

lmao, why are you talking to yourself.

bro so no tell otherss eu elfss using pots. my bro hi going sleep i using break id. you have ani problem with i using break id? ?? :blush:  aur you sceard? i thnik better  cheak shaman skill and rouge skill who have runner skill  :lol:  i no you crying kid  ;D