SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

that char will  get a ban about the same time as hassn gets his :)

btw sharing accounts is as forbidden as selling them, why do u fail on every post?

3. Responsibilities of the end user.

А. According to the license granted to you (please see above), it is forbidden to use automated scripts to collect information or for any other kind of interaction with objects of the Game, to translate, subject to engineering analysis, extract the initial code, to modify, to disassemble, to decompile or to create any derivative products on the basis of the Game, or to delete the inscriptions or marks indicating the property rights to the Game. Violation of the interdictions and restrictions stated in the present item 3 shall automatically entail immediate cancellation of the license granted to you, as well as, probably, institution of civil and (or) criminal liability.

B. You hereby agree that under any circumstances you will not have the right:

а) to sell, grant as lien or reproduce the Game, its parts and copies in any kind which was not stipulated in the present Agreement, as well as to let on lease, grant license or sublicense for the Game to any third persons;

B) to use the Game or its parts including without restriction the Game Client, for any commercial purposes without the permission granted by company AIGRIND LLC.;

c) to create or support in anyway wrongful connection to the Game servers, as well as to intercept, emulate or redirect the communication protocols used by AIGRIND LLC. with Warspear Online, by any method including emulation of protocols, tunneling, interception of packages, updating or addition of components of the Game, use of service programs as well as any other facilities;

d) to organize, assist and participate in any attacks at Warspear Online servers, as well as to undertake other attempts to interfere with their work;

e) to use another person's Account, as well as to change the data of another person's Account; (are Reezeeh and silentkiil urs Mr. Fail?)

f) to exploit any bugs in the Game (too bad u dont have Mofh feeding you bugged mcoins anymore) and bugs in the game software as well as bugs of the payment systems used for paying for the Game. If you faced with such bugs you are obliged to report about it to AIGRIND LLC.

Edit: remember when u changed my bd password to try and steal it? Also applys to e)

lol you people are mad  :lol: :lol:

lol you people are mad  :lol: :lol:

Sorry u got caught in the middle. Didnt think they'd stalk a low lvl chaar that i hardly used :facepalm: but aparently they are that low. Btw crusang necro on ur ss is egoist on forum

Sorry u got caught in the middle. Didnt think they'd stalk a low lvl chaar that i hardly used :facepalm: but aparently they are that low. Btw crusang necro on ur ss is egoist on forum

dude, i dont care  :facepalm:  you shoulda warned me people would hunt me for having this name. i kinda thought it was cool to have Gambit's last name

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambit_(comics)

I thouht u leave game ric? Then why u still play and ♥♥♥♥..2 forum accs the same time? Cmon...u want to end like wolfsy?

lol but im not playing anymore :facepalm: thats the whole point

dude, i dont care  :facepalm:  you shoulda warned me people would hunt me for having this name. i kinda thought it was cool to have Gambit's last name

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambit_(comics)

Lol

Make a druid and level to 13 by urself it wont take too much and u will only be ganked by everyone, as others. But not by us.

Name it something without zethu.

The problem is,devs wont ban this acc cause he didnt really give it away,he just use it with his second personality but its same id  xD

you are either stupid or you cant read.

Lol

Make a druid and level to 13 by urself it wont take too much and u will only be ganked by everyone, as others. But not by us.

Name it something without zethu.

and yeah, i thought i would save a few days of leveling by getting a mid level char but i guess that was a mistake.

guess i should wish these people good luck with their ghost hunting. this game seems to make people obcessed. this "zethu" guy even deleted his high level chars and stripped the low level ones to make sure he wouldnt come back but still lurking in forum. the others who knew him still stalking his low level char even though its not him anymore. hmm all obcessed.

shouldnt have made this forum account.

and thanks for the help in-game "Poetry", ill tell your druid my next druid name for sure :)

Ara Ara~ Watashi wa namae da Crusang desu, mondai ga arimasu ka?

I find no point trying to continue this myself, you're just embarassing yourself

Ara Ara~ Watashi wa namae da Crusang desu, mondai ga arimasu ka?

I find no point trying to continue this myself, you're just embarassing yourself

i believe both you and the other obcessed people are the ones embarassing themselves.

now leave me alone and go about your business/life.

How about you run a trip to the local school and ask a typo fix to 'Obcessed'

And, the second line,

~exactly. so ur wish isnt my command.

Your own words

How about you run a trip to the local school and ask a typo fix to 'Obcessed'

And, the second line,

Your own words

in Deadpool's words

88110_.jpg

Take a look at a doctor, mr.obcessed-guys-haunt-me, you lack common sense more than any other here. How stupid do you think people are to believe such easy lies of yours

Take a look at a doctor, mr.obcessed-guys-haunt-me, you lack common sense more than any other here. How stupid do you think people are to believe such easy lies of yours

i dont know who you think you are talking to but i did not say haunt, i said hunt. and the proof of your clear obsession is that you are talking to me about some problem you have with some other obsessed guy even after i told you to go live your life and leave me alone. too bad there are no courts on the internet, stalk much?

88112_.jpg

Ric. Honestly,visit a doctor...its not even funny.at first i laughed but now i fear you have brain problems.no offense,i just hope u get well soon :)

if you are still talking to me, the post above also applies to you. dont think you though since the name's Jake.

getting dragged into your obsession.. argh. i'm out of forum  :facepalm:  moderators arent doing their job properly it seems.

How arent they doing their job? They do it perfectly.

Ill answer on previous post when i stop laughing seeing you posting

How arent they doing their job? They do it perfectly.

Ill answer on previous post when i stop laughing seeing you posting

on russian forum yes, here. no.

edit: but thats going to change soon  8)

OMG, are this all screenshots from the game?  :crazy:

Screenwhat?

Hey i give you free tickets please leave your party loose.

Then we kill them x3 and the guy said. OK NO FREE TICKETS

:D

88121_.png

88122_.png

88123_.png

88124_.png

if u don't want that druid, i would happily take it, i like playing cursed chars.

:aggressive:

wow i never gave one piece a chance i might watch it now

wow i never gave one piece a chance i might watch it now

start with the manga because anime starts off slow.[thats what my friends tell me]

First chapter of manga is awesome  :aggressive:

i haven't watched full anime but read the manga

I don't really gank elfs in pvp cave but when i do its a cursed char.

Опубликованное фото

start with the manga because anime starts off slow.[thats what my friends tell me]

Опубликованное фото

roflflfeofekfl Jajaj

Опубликованное фото

how to spot a fake 1 0 1 + you fail cause u just ganked some random guy for absolutely no reason other than a few people's deluded minds. good job  :good: you're a good friend to have, guess my friendship only means something when u trying to get into ABC  :pardon:

how to spot a fake 1 0 1 + you fail cause u just ganked some random guy for absolutely no reason other than a few people's deluded minds. good job  :good: you're a good friend to have, guess my friendship only means something when u trying to get into ABC  :pardon:

u r still my friend  :)

how do me ganking someone else break friendship with u ?

OR is it really you ? coz i thought its someone else.

i do not support char buy/sell so i kill who break the rules  :tease:

regarding abc thing, i would pass

Still in the past problems, how fun

dont see how my relations or lack off, with other people concern you.  :facepalm:  is everything u do about attention? do you need someone to tap u in the back?

"say hello to my little friend"

u r still my friend  :)

how do me ganking someone else break friendship with u ?

OR is it really you ? coz i thought its someone else.

i do not support char buy/sell so i kill who break the rules  :tease:

regarding abc thing, i would pass

well ur ganking an inocent guy, helping other people ganking him because they think its me. i think thats a deal breaker cause either way u see it, whether you believe its me or not. ur doing a bad thing.

oh u kill who breaks the rules? then do u kill crossfit's elf chars, cazapollos chars??  for example. cause those not even bought, they were scammed, stolen from others.  :facepalm:

dont see how my relations or lack off, with other people concern you.  :facepalm:  is everything u do about attention? do you need someone to tap u in the back?

"say hello to my little friend"

Wow creeppy.

88129_.png