SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

yea GG is easy, but I wasnt using full physical def enchants, or max heal, and my bone shield and nightmares are at lv1.

Maybe I try Gridaur after I switch back to full support, or rather, IF

yea GG is easy, but I wasnt using full physical def enchants, or max heal, and my bone shield and nightmares are at lv1.

Maybe I try Gridaur after I switch back to full support, or rather, IF

When u do let me see never seen someone solo that i get close without pots

but i can solo moon and sun easy its that extra gaurd

I could try in full physical enchanted GT set, full astral set with lv13 rings and lv5 shield/heal/nightmare.

But i only have lv3 shield and resilience enchanted GT, so yeah, no.

I could still try though. Mecha, pm ingame whenever you want to try something with necros, ill gladly help xd

I could try in full physical enchanted GT set, full astral set with lv13 rings and lv5 shield/heal/nightmare.

But i only have lv3 shield and resilience enchanted GT, so yeah, no.

I could still try though. Mecha, pm ingame whenever you want to try something with necros, ill gladly help xd

awesome XD

there is something Ive wanted to record on vid, ever since necros came out.

but it requires 2 necros, and I would need to use book of oblivion first, and have to enable screen record on my phone again

but sure, I pm u when ready lol

I wanted to try solo gg on my shaman with max heal but i was always either disturbed or elfs killed me. Then i sold sd away, end of story.

Update from Snowkath  ;D .

Awesome rogue  :good:  .

wtf that is better than my rogue level 20.

Not the power with the level  ;) .

came in spontaneously, for a random kill

lol, "Lady Luck" always comes when you least need her

Опубликованное фото

Nice luck !

came in spontaneously, for a random kill

lol, "Lady Luck" always comes when you least need her

Опубликованное фото

Not sure if i should say you have good luck or bad luck since you got bucler ;D

Im really sry i thought u ♥♥♥♥♥es Not Gays

Just 1 tip, Never talk shit about ur self else what u left for others to say about u !

81268_.png

Bye my precious babys still got another 7 set on rouge to open :'( :'( :'(

I made about more than 9 sets & opened them  :facepalm:  not with the big deal !

its your and your friends own fault that ppl hate you

Ppl hate me?! LoL

its just some kid thinking when he say im and my guild scammers ppl will say "Oh yes they are" ..So Childish

sure not all ppl like us/me its normal Buyt personally i never did somthing bad to anyone except in wars and arena ,kill at kota .....etc i think he dont have right to dislike me from these things its part of the game

Ppl hate me?! LoL

its just some kid thinking when he say im and my guild scammers ppl will say "Oh yes they are" ..So Childish

sure not all ppl like us/me its normal Buyt personally i never did somthing bad to anyone except in wars and arena ,kill at kota .....etc i think he dont have right to dislike me from these things its part of the game

i dont hate you. but some ppl do...ofc they do...i mean...you have scammers in your guild..so ppl think you support them.

but im sure you are ignorant and say: "oh no,we dont have scammers"... but then ask caza why he acted like he is vomm to scam mdeas druid (yeah,he gave it him for free,but only cause he thought caza is vomm..)

I guess you don't have a nothing better to do,but starting every day another fight vs everybody!!

Is not your ducking business what i do,is not your ducking problem where i am or what i say(as long as i don't attacking you(verbally,ofc).

Live your life and leave me ducking alone.Thank you!

Btw...you talk about ppl who hate me or sprngy???you???Tell me,how many times ppl calling you "Gayrox" in chat or here??(no offence...is just a question ..or a fact...??!).

Regards...lmao!

81283_.png

81284_.png

I guess you don't have a nothing better to do,but starting every day another fight vs everybody!!

Is not your ♥♥♥♥ing business what i do,is not your ♥♥♥♥ing problem where i am or what i say(as long as i don't attacking you(verbally,ofc).

Live your life and leave me ♥♥♥♥ing alone.Thank you!

Btw...you talk about ppl who hate me or sprngy???you???Tell me,how many times ppl calling you "Gayrox" in chat or here??(no offence...is just a question ..or a fact...??!).

Regards...lmao!

this is an epic fail you said yourself: YOU DONT CARE WITH WHO YOU ARE!

so you just want the price...not caring with who you in guild...

you get horny when you see ppl with money or what? ... really..

ofc ppl call me gayrox. cause they are kids and hate me cause i killed them or said my oppinion. but ppl hate some of your guild cause THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

think about it, b*tch

bte YOU got angry cause i asked you what guild you belong to, aoa or sos. its a normal question,why you got angry?

really funnny  :tease:

well well xddd my opinion is this , sos are scamer guild , disturbers and unrespectables because almost all his members insulted stoled or called him self god i can share some ss if some wants but some of they are a nice people in a wrong guild  about aoa they are a respected guild a factory but they dont scam and insult players at least they work tpgether without knew her members or even with others guilds and about gayrox he is a fat bd noob but i losve to meet people like he is , fair and always respectful , great enemy sorry fpr you bladehamster that clas sucks hehueuehuehu and sptinglock = trash  for me , last halloween update he shows his real face shame of guy

♥♥♥♥♥ please melons -_-  , difference are on graphics  8)  :lol:

And you all say tournament is just about costumes :P

I know others got more gp maybe but once you are here whats the point of going more? 3Mil for level 4? Waste over 1k gp for a short  invis? I guess invincibility sounds good but per level is what? 10,000 gp for 5sec and 150unity?

No thanks :D ill consider pushing again after dungeons arrive

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

i dont hate you. but some ppl do...ofc they do...i mean...you have scammers in your guild..so ppl think you support them.

but then ask caza why he acted like he is vomm to scam mdeas druid (yeah,he gave it him for free,but only cause he thought caza is vomm..)

If that is true, then it is very sad what Caza did. Acting like someone else to scam others? pff. And Mdea should of known better. I mean, giving your account away like that? Without coming to MC and ask that person for confirmation? lol. Just Too easy for scammers nowadays. xD

Anyway, Caza sold the druid to Ithan and it is now called Ithaan! should be banned.

:snorlax:

I just like to fight with 2 shammys vs 2 locks. ;D

nothing personal (:

Опубликованное фото

Lol how about you post ss where you get stomped by me and xmaster.

oh post it please:D

Didn't bother taking ss because you two were so miserable.

We four know it happened and that's enough for me.

ehm?:D ok?:D

Oh wait. I tought you were 1 of those lock coming bragging xD.

My bad.

Quess i didn't look carefully enough.

its ok xD

Those guys sucked some major ass anyways, haven't seen so bad locks in a while.