SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

xxSILENTxx pro runners 7min of going round n round  :clapping: next arena he cant escape fetter

At least you have had the chance to face them, i think i saw them once on 5x5

good drop  :facepalm:  if only we can trade items to mc this drop will be great  :(

ur getting items and complaining?  ;D  i got 2x gold bar and 2x copper bar so far, next i'll get 5x cards. and bought 330 pumpkin chests got 1 bow skin (on mc side) and 1 scythe, 0 costumes. my char is cursed :facepalm:

relax bro i told any insult? weaksauce is a insult? pew pew? and no im +1 ;) and these palas +1O  if i post it was because they tryied to kill us using stealth pots each arena dont be a kid saying lies they do O like if you was there deal with it pew pew and yes i am a god do you care? btw you are a slow bd deal with it pewpew i laugh of those weaksauces like you without insults dear jayrox so dont be stupid and go cry to a corner

i see,you will never grow up :facepalm:

your warlock is +1 ? didnt you post your +8 staff some weeks ago? :facepalm:

"pew pew" "weaksauce" . lol,you heard pvprange saying it and now you repeat it all the time  ;D  when you are 7 or 8 years old its kinda a sweet,but..i thought you are older? my bad,sorry :drinks:

triple post, because i can

you cant arena worth shit, hows it feel losing to +0s?

edit: you claim you have "style" but your WAY too predictable.

you gouge the BD and expect me to stay still? you think i DONT know your going after me?

goodjob running into my trap dumbass, im always 1 step ahead

Awwwwww someone is proud he killed us once how cute. Good job that one time  :good: U forget to post your looses, u know self how much u smacked the ground after our loose  ;)

Ur not the big challange like pvprange and his druid who beat us at close battles.

Besides, sure u may think im after u, just run far enough and the bd is counted out  :give_rose:

Come pvp me instead of hopeless unreasonable ganking

ur getting items and complaining?  ;D  i got 2x gold bar and 2x copper bar so far, next i'll get 5x cards. and bought 330 pumpkin chests got 1 bow skin (on mc side) and 1 scythe, 0 costumes. my char is cursed :facepalm:

effort wasted xDD i open 80set chest to got nothing  :facepalm:  don't worry my char is cursed too

Just dont answer him

he is the most cry kid on warspear

he never accept pvp me 1v1

So he cry also to u?  :shok: well i honestly say that im also whining what ppl can say crying but i dont do that like that  :shok: it must be a shame ._.

We got a nameless shaman in our server u.s-sapphire  :unknw:

Thought pummy had that spot but now i see no name  :shok:

congratz on holding number 1 in 2v2  :give_rose: and to ur guild 5th in ranks xD

Awwwwww someone is proud he killed us once how cute. Good job that one time  :good: U forget to post your looses, u know self how much u smacked the ground after our loose  ;)

Ur not the big challange like pvprange and his druid who beat us at close battles.

Besides, sure u may think im after u, just run far enough and the bd is counted out  :give_rose:

Come pvp me instead of hopeless unreasonable ganking

>"come pvp instead"

are you not aware how i ♥♥♥♥ you up EVERYTIME we pvp?  :facepalm:  , ill gladly remind you im a ranged class, fight me ♥♥♥♥♥ :)

>"post the loses too"

that was our first fight of the day :) , need i remind you im random partner while you hide behind your shaman :)

>is trying to defend itself against losing to +0s, by saying to fight you again

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that what jelly losers do

cry cry cry for nothing

suck a dick iraqi  :facepalm:

youre not worth 5 mins of my time, go revive and pot in our pvp again  :facepalm:

someone mad :( ouach

" why i pvp them? I just cry at fourm and kill at cross and they maybe call me a loser!"

anyway

i have best 2v2 rate till now

Опубликованное фото

U.u Mom im famous Опубликованное фото    Опубликованное фото

before I  go sleep look what weaksauces I meet spaming arena those +1O  "legends" are a fail someone need to teach them  how play ranger pew pew!  about the  top paladin garofa uhhh he really sucks  maybe hes  better on  :pardon:  tetrisОпубликованное фото

before I  go sleep look what weaksauces I meet spaming arena those +1O  "legends" are a fail someone need to teach them  how play ranger pew pew!  about the  top paladin garofa uhhh he really sucks  maybe hes  better on  :pardon:  tetrisОпубликованное фото

tetris dont have mcoins ;)

Oh they increased the visibility theres a mode where its really hard to find food and longer mining times which i enjoy and theres creative which is how i am able to fly in the best pics

Challenging is the best cause when you're tunneling for an hour and find rare minerals its quite satisfying

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

And yes i created that river just so i could build a bridge

Tetris 1 vs 1 was boss

Til I got a laptop with crappy arrow keys.

Tetris days over, still remember the time I first scored 100 lines, god was I a newb.