SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Some weaks

well all ur pic shows ur an coward that cant handle anything alone....always got someplayer  around urself

nd call all weak :D ofc laloo one of best shamans

well all ur pic shows ur an coward that cant handle anything alone....always got someplayer  around urself

nd call all weak :D ofc laloo one of best shamans

Laloo xd? Laloo always duals with his rouge moofii to kill others also Has help of other

And no laloo is Not one of best shamans cause he miss quake a lot ,would say a lowaverage shaman ;)

doggy springy reset  my sam  hain eh cant wait your turn?die noob pew pew tell to ur master to amp you staff :search: Опубликованное фото

loooooool , some ine cry about reset sam hain?

loooool u steal my turn of kill , i rested boss without fear,blind or minion

the epic part of story , u failed ress it with all ur tries

the best part is when i done , i helped lulee for done unfortunatly he attacked boss while i tank , late heal i died ,ress and minion tanked next tank afyer minion was him he was down so boss evaded...... at very low hp

loooooool , some ine cry about reset sam hain?

loooool u steal my turn of kill , i rested boss without fear,blind or minion

the epic part of story , u failed ress it with all ur tries

the best part is when i done , i helped lulee for done unfortunatly he attacked boss while i tank , late heal i died ,ress and minion tanked next tank afyer minion was him he was down so boss evaded...... at very low hp

That was very sad, reset at 100k because of low heal....... i was like: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cray:

That was very sad, reset at 100k because of low heal....... i was like: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cray:

true was like OMG,im dreaming?!!

anyway why u went off :@ we done it the next kill :@

for all muslims ignore this asshole (noob begger)

devilrokas : blood pls dont kill my bd in pvp cave

me : ok noob

after a month

devilrokas : ♥♥♥♥in muslim

me : oh shit see u next time weak begger

this bastard actin so shit nd cheap dmn btw his rogue name was perylsbr now changed it we from now on ur in my blacklist ( as shit ) not important thing bt ill make u beeg me again  just cuz u called me a ♥♥♥♥in muslim  :facepalm: with ur shiti mouth

77470_.jpg

for all muslims ignore this asshole (noob begger)

devilrokas : blood pls dont kill my bd in pvp cave

me : ok noob

after a month

devilrokas : ♥♥♥♥in muslim

me : oh shit see u next time weak begger

this bastard actin so shit nd cheap dmn btw his rogue name was perylsbr now changed it we from now on ur in my blacklist ( as shit ) not important thing bt ill make u beeg me again  just cuz u called me a ♥♥♥♥in muslim  :facepalm: with ur shiti mouth

nows not the time to get offended over the internet  :facepalm:

wtf? Has anyone gotten any equips of their own faction from this casket?

besides the neutral ones (melee rings, 1h sword/dagger, shield) all I have seen is elf items on mc side and mc items on elf side.

I hope its not a bug :facepalm:

wtf? Has anyone gotten any equips of their own faction from this casket?

besides the neutral ones (melee rings, 1h sword/dagger, shield) all I have seen is elf items on mc side and mc items on elf side.

I hope its not a bug :facepalm:

Nice trolling by DEVs giving useless items to us  :facepalm:

Those runes from swamps are more useful than this sh!t .

weaksauces richs paladins from  "legends"  trying to kill us with stealth pots pew pew!!Опубликованное фото

stop insult legends. they didnt act like they are gods and you arent or something like that. btw 2 warlocks and a shaman (you are +8 and they are both +10,or am i wrong? so rich too?! :facepalm: )

btw 3 OP classes vs a druid and 2 paladins, come on. what a fail to brag about this.

sorry,but get a bit more serious or try it with your melee class. dont you have a rogue?

seems like you start acting like supremen. he insult legends guild today in worldchat only cause we kill him in sam :facepalm: :facepalm:

http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a585/lallouss21/Arena/run♥♥♥♥♥_zps4c770ae5.png

http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a585/lallouss21/Arena/ucantrunnow♥♥♥♥♥_zps1d943f41.png

xxSILENTxx pro runners 7min of going round n round  :clapping: next arena he cant escape fetter

all i see is SORRY xDD

2 Humans slay a camp of elven midgets Опубликованное фото

why Elf so slow? because they use wrong tank?  :shok: :rofl:

Yes no maybe, I dont know, can you repeat the question?

Опубликованное фото

stop insult legends. they didnt act like they are gods and you arent or something like that. btw 2 warlocks and a shaman (you are +8 and they are both +10,or am i wrong? so rich too?! :facepalm: )

btw 3 OP classes vs a druid and 2 paladins, come on. what a fail to brag about this.

sorry,but get a bit more serious or try it with your melee class. dont you have a rogue?

seems like you start acting like supremen. he insult legends guild today in worldchat only cause we kill him in sam :facepalm: :facepalm:

relax bro i told any insult? weaksauce is a insult? pew pew? and no im +1 ;) and these palas +1O  if i post it was because they tryied to kill us using stealth pots each arena dont be a kid saying lies they do O like if you was there deal with it pew pew and yes i am a god do you care? btw you are a slow bd deal with it pewpew i laugh of those weaksauces like you without insults dear jayrox so dont be stupid and go cry to a corner