SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

someone's moody, get to work machine's.

well making gps coz #2 guild is near u is not a fail.

same when kova asked me to make 5vs5 pt to stop brs

same when i joined his pt coz ppl were off and couldnt make full pt

What a low ,fail action

someone's moody, get to work machine's.

Is this convo legit OR you just made it up for lulz?

@zathu,

Why are you comparing shaman arena wins with rogue arena wins?

@zathu,

useless post vs useless post. jays better than him 100 times. should i compare to my rogue? he's dissin my mate, thought id compare the both.

useless post vs useless post. jays better than him 100 times. should i compare to my rogue? he's dissin my mate, thought id compare the both.

i dont like zain either, he keep trash talking about everyone.

@zathu,

I don't get the point here.

Me and Sulla had ratios better than most Shaman or Warlocks based on %s last season. Back when I used to arena I wasn't even mid amp, had like 1300 defense. And yeah we did 2 Rogues.

#Edit, nevermind me or Sulla. Warlunatic had one of the most badass ratios and got into the top 10, he was a lv19 Rogue using lv15 equipments. What was it, like 90%

I don't get the point here.

Me and Sulla had ratios better than most Shaman or Warlocks based on %s last season. Back when I used to arena I wasn't even mid amp, had like 1300 defense. And yeah we did 2 Rogues.

#Edit, nevermind me or Sulla. Warlunatic had one of the most badass ratios and got into the top 10, he was a lv19 Rogue using lv15 equipments. What was it, like 90%

Unfortunately, nowadays, people only spam arena with OP classes ever since guild system came. Random party are hardly to be found.

if winning arena with rogue was so easy, you wont use locks and shaman for arena.

ik my ratings bad x2 warlocks x1 warlock x1 necro drizzlock and necroonyle you and malikah + ur +9 now and i usualy go x2 melee or random or with a warlock sometimes

ik my ratings bad x2 warlocks x1 warlock x1 necro drizzlock and necroonyle you and malikah + ur +9 now and i usualy go x2 melee or random or with a warlock sometimes

And you also lose to Rogue/Deathknight while you are Rogue/Warlock.

Don't forget that

Unfortunately, nowadays, people only spam arena with OP classes ever since guild system came. Random party are hardly to be found.

if winning arena with rogue was so easy, you wont use locks and shaman for arena.

Well actually back then Shaman was the OP shit, everyone spammed with them, Shaman was 70% of the classes in arena.

Who said winning with Rogue is so easy? Winning with Lock isn't that easy as well.

First comes lag, Second comes team work, Third comes everything else. That's how you base arena victories.

@zathu,

read springy reply, if it was fake he would of said so instead of justify hassn, that's how you get treated there and most are now kicked, only people with no dignity enjoy getting treated like shit,

Well actually back then Shaman was the OP shit, everyone spammed with them, Shaman was 70% of the classes in arena.

Who said winning with Rogue is so easy? Winning with Lock isn't that easy as well.

First comes lag, Second comes team work, Third comes everything else. That's how you base arena victories.

my point was shaman arena wins should not be compared to rogue arena wins since shaman is an op class unlike rogue.

The fact most prefer to use shaman/locks in arena over a rogue alone is enough to prove that it is comparatively easier to win from shaman/lock .

So there is no shame for a rogue to have less win % than a shaman.

read springy reply, if it was fake he would of said so instead of justify hassn, that's how you get treated there and most are now kicked, only people with no dignity enjoy getting treated like shit,

agreed.

one should respect its fellow players, nobody like a bossy leader but just like in real life, in this game too , people with money tend to get attracted by greedy people.

Even hassn knows everyone joined his guild coz of his money so i wont blame him even if he treats them like that. AoA lacks trust and loyal members.

[quote author=Darkzain link=topic=204.msg652414#msg652414 date=1382136

Haters hating jaythug rage quit xd

Navall and Kryptonita vs Strain and I. wanna lie and say you won more? Double lock vs shaman rogue. Leave me outta your shit unless you think you can beat me 1on1. Game crashed after I dc, + I dont like talking to you anyway

been +9 for a few days, not even a week. havent spammed area since. i use lvl 15 gears mr. killing whisper  :good: and i also go with melees and randoms

[quote author=Darkzain link=topic=204.msg652414#msg652414 date=1382136

Navall and Kryptonita vs Strain and I. wanna lie and say you won more? Double lock vs shaman rogue. Leave me outta your shit unless you think you can beat me 1on1. Game crashed after I dc, + I dont like talking to you anyway

fail bb code jay  ;D

I hate haters to so ppl also become haters like that xD lets just say disrespects haters who are too scared in a battle and trying be toph by talking trashing madness after a battle. And i thought i was a little kid but i see that those haters are more like a kid lol

my point was shaman arena wins should not be compared to rogue arena wins since shaman is an op class unlike rogue.

The fact most prefer to use shaman/locks in arena over a rogue alone is enough to prove that it is comparatively easier to win from shaman/lock .

So there is no shame for a rogue to have less win % than a shaman.

agreed.

one should respect its fellow players, nobody like a bossy leader but just like in real life, in this game too , people with money tend to get attracted by greedy people.

Even hassn knows everyone joined his guild coz of his money so i wont blame him even if he treats them like that. AoA lacks trust and loyal members.

Rogues can be op if they do arena eachother. And i learned how to handle runners and kiters. I know that to kite isnt easy to do. Cuz its like or u kite, or u go out of range wich will like run. Then just let the runner run and let him his arena partner down who get killed in 2vs1 at a 2x2. It almost succeed like 60%. But back to the point, ive seen rogues beating druids in pvp, rogues beating shamans etc but its hard. But rogues never get old  :give_rose:

Rogues can be op if they do arena eachother. And i learned how to handle runners and kiters. I know that to kite isnt easy to do. Cuz its like or u kite, or u go out of range wich will like run. Then just let the runner run and let him his arena partner down who get killed in 2vs1 at a 2x2. It almost succeed like 60%. But back to the point, ive seen rogues beating druids in pvp, rogues beating shamans etc but its hard. But rogues never get old  :give_rose:

:good:

I hate haters to so ppl also become haters like that xD lets just say disrespects haters who are too scared in a battle and trying be toph by talking trashing madness after a battle. And i thought i was a little kid but i see that those haters are more like a kid lol

Cant help but feel like this was towards me. You dont really wanna go there.

Lols everything bored on this topic these days.

Try to post funny & awesome things xD.

Goin' for a stroll

Опубликованное фото

..and we didn't win every time we met the following but I'd guess 50/50.. this was fun regardless:

Опубликованное фото