SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

The lesson we can take from this subject is

Some people even with all their gears have no true desire for testing their strategy and luck to win.

Instead earn what others aren't getting by not even playing at all

I did it some and let me tell you winning as elf against the warlock army is well worth the losses. Im at about 1/2

Yes we have lots of tickets and pots

People like us want what we want and will get it but we will have fun along the way and losing some is part of it.

One of AoA members said games getting boring... jee i wonder why

People dont see this is motivating people to get high level guilds and pay for the games expansion as well as profit

Hate hate hate all you want its true

Some people even with all their gears have no true desire for testing their strategy and luck to win.

I did it some and let me tell you winning as elf against the warlock army is well worth the losses. Im at about 1/2

People like us want what we want and will get it but we will have fun along the way and losing some is part of it.

People dont see this is motivating people to get high level guilds and pay for the games expansion as well as profit

true words,  :clapping:

so yeah, how am i expected to take advantage of stealth when this shit happens every 2 fights?  :facepalm:

Entering Zey Mode?

P.S I love you Shitley

Entering Zey Mode?

P.S not even in your friend list? Be ashamed.

nop, its sucks for both sides (this one is epic the target of that ball isnt even on my screen  ;D

and my friend list need updating, too lazy to delete people.

edit: also the arrow from unforgivin already leaving to hit someone  ;D

73992_.jpg

P.S not even in your friend list? Be ashamed.

Oh so he's supposed to have you in his friendlist?

Tell me who else are "supposed" to have you in their friendlist, huh?

nop, its sucks for both sides (this one is epic the target of that ball isnt even on my screen  ;D

and my friend list need updating, too lazy to delete people.

edit: also the arrow from unforgivin already leaving to hit someone  ;D

Imma ninja

The whole day i jave that bug which you post .....

im sure most of us do. when we were fighting today also had it seemed like i was 1 square from hitting you but i wasnt, thats why i kept chasing you like a noob. meh very missleading positions

mutual

shame on them

No BF is boy friend, thats just how the cookie crumbles. Find a new short  :lol:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

true words,  :clapping:

♥♥♥♥ No Drop wheres my doom :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :lol: :lol: :nea: :crazy: :crazy:

Go check Kazh-Maar mayb he gift u 1  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) ;) ;)

It's been going on for awhile now.

AoA been doing it alot that other guilds do it.

ABC, THEBRS, KungFu, Hooligans and probably more.

Also heard Sapphire guilds doing it aswell.

Should've seen last seasons 5x5, Hassn did enough 5x5's against himself to take rank 1 with Moreb who probably had 0 fights before that.

It's not that cheap though, costs twice the tickets. And very very boring.

Rather run lab 5 times with 5 different characters.

I also don't see the difference from doing this and doing daily quests with miracle coins on multiple characters.

You get the same results, consume time and money and get guild points.

50 fights take about an hour. Whole irselnort dailies would take around 15mins.

blood, even our guild leader admited this. so why post those? its become standard since after people reported aoa was doing this developers did nothing to stop it.

blood, even our guild leader admited this. so why post those? its become standard since after people reported aoa was doing this developers did nothing to stop it.

i dont care abt devs they always do nothing ... just spamed froum as always sry if it made any problem!

Uhm hes Proving its a cheap way to get ap and a waste of tickets? O:-) O:-) 

Any who look all 3 costumes all on sell :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

Buy and give to me rich ppl ::) :give_rose: 

74016_.jpg

i like abc more if they get a lower rank in an honest way rather than a good rank in a cheater way.

You guys set a bad example for others.

Hassn was caught buying accounts and he is still not banned. So you should start doing that too?

i like abc more if they get a lower rank in an honest way rather than a good rank in a cheater way.

You guys set a bad example for others.

Hassn was caught buying accounts and he is still not banned. So you should start doing that too?

buying accounts is against game rules, this isnt. as long as you dont have more than 1 account logged per device.

Are all guilds in EU doing this?

At sapphire it seems the general player base frowns on it, against rules or not, doesn't seem right. I think I would leave a guild who used this method.. it's my feelings on the matter.

In vortex sometimes we arena each other but not primarily for gp, for awesome guild PvP

Are all guilds in EU doing this?

At sapphire it seems the general player base frowns on it, against rules or not, doesn't seem right. I think I would leave a guild who used this method.. it's my feelings on the matter.

In vortex sometimes we arena each other but not primarily for gp, for awesome guild PvP

i dislike it too.

legends dont do such a shit, but yeah, ric is right. its not against the rules...even if it should be..

hehe. "Rules" is a mere excuse.

There is no rule that you cannot attack elfs at pvpcave but we still don't . We do that so that everyone can have a fair PvP and those who disturb PvPs are treated as scum.

you know what is cheating and what is fair, and cheating IS cheating and you cannot say it as a fair just because it isn't mentioned in the rules and pvp cave example defines it the best.

And if we are talking about rules, it is clearly written in the rules, sharing chars is forbidden.

Опубликованное фото

Here is the original link :

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=82900.0

So talking about the rules, the mods have full right to block half of EU server .

i dislike it too.

legends dont do such a shit, but yeah, ric is right. its not against the rules...even if it should be..

i agree,it should be against the rules. but since it isnt, i dont see why so much crap about it.

hehe. "Rules" is a mere excuse.

There is no rule that you cannot attack elfs at pvpcave but we still don't . We do that so that everyone can have a fair PvP and those who disturb PvPs are treated as scum.

you know what is cheating and what is fair, and cheating IS cheating and you cannot say it as a fair just because it isn't mentioned in the rules and pvp cave example defines it the best.

And if we are talking about rules, it is clearly written in the rules, sharing chars is forbidden.

Опубликованное фото

Here is the original link :

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=82900.0

So talking about the rules, the mods have full right to block half of EU server .

the only rule that matters is dont mess with developers money and u can do what u like. fairness is long gone from this game.

i figured for once in my life, i will actually stick to the topic of this thread

gotta start somewhere, i had a couple dozen pictures of the years ive been playing on my phone... but my phone was stolen.

post-8672-14177034945343_thumb.png

post-8672-14177034945659_thumb.jpg

post-8672-1417703494603_thumb.jpg

I don't see what's wrong in doing 5x5 like AoA and all the others.

If they do that to take top 3s then I'm not gonna sit there like a ♥♥♥♥♥ and say gameover.

Would you let another guild overtake yours and take the award you wouldve took if it wasn't for this? Well you haven't been in this situation, so all I have to is shut up and come back when you have.

Its not against the rules. 5 guilds and probably more have done it, AoA have done it over 4000 times and thats only 1 character. BRs done it also a few hours before tournament end to take 2nd spot from us... even worse.

So yeah, shut up and come back when you've experienced it.

Honestly I hate it too, but like I said, experience then come back.

I dont see any reason talking with you guys cause most of you don't understand and try to act like an all so good guy.

And US & EU are different, US does 5x5 and EU doesn't.

So it'd be rare there. But I tell you, if 5x5 was dead and Satuhati did it again every other guild would follow. Either that or lose to them, doesnt sound so fun now does it?

I dont see how buying accounts is related to this. If he ate shit, would you? No shit.

in a hypothetical situation, if eating shit would give gp and all the other guilds started eating shit, you would do it too.

Maybe i don't have this type of experience in this particular game but this does not necessarily mean i dont have experience of such  situation at all.

In real life also, there is a normal hard way to do a task and then there is this easy but shortcut(cheater) method and people  use this easy shortcut method to achieve their goal while some use the hard way.

I went through the hard way to do the task and in end i was benefited more than the ones using shortcut method.

But one can't really be blamed for using the shortcut method since every person have their own way of approaching a situation. And it isn't really easy to go against the flow.

Only people with strong will can go the hard way or against the flow and maybe that is why they are called different/special/exceptional etc .

Well it's clear most people have no idea about this so all I'll say is try it out yourself. Get your guild #2 and then the #3 guild over takes you with this method. Try and do 5x5 yourself and let's see if it's a shortcut.

Shortcut would be doing daily quests with Miracle coins.

100 5x5 takes around 3-4 hours if you do it alone, costs 1000 tickets and 10 unity pots and you'd have to be active the whole time, 3-4 hours straight killing and demanding.

Doing daily quests you can just stack 3 days of quests and do some of the kill quests on your free time then turn them in in around 20-30mins, no sweat. Walk or teleport, you can even afk inbetween it and nothing would be lost. Costs around 1000 Miracle coins and 1 unity pot, you'd get around 1 and a half hour extra on the unity pot aswell.

Yes, doing arena you'd get more AP but doing quests would get you XP too and is far easier and cheaper, you can even use gold ffs.

But I guess it's kinda pointless explaining since the one I'm trying to explain to has no experience about it and has no clue of it other than killing yourself for free GP and AP.

Say all the stuff you want, I experienced it myself and know that my opinion is the truth. People have used this against my guild and stole our rank with it once, you don't see me b1tching and calling it cheating, now do you?

Yes, it does seem unfair right? But what about those rich people who have unlimited unity potions? Those people who do quests with Miracle coins? Oh, I guess everyone's already done b1tching about that and now it's totally fair  :facepalm:

normally i would say ,lets make the rule that you cant be in arena with your 2 accounts same time(in same arena fight).

but since devs dont even care about their own rules,it wouldnt help a lot.. :facepalm:

snorlax even said himself..

- account sharing -> not allowed

- have more than 2 accounts -> not allowed

- trading/selling accounts -> not allowed

only looking at this rules the most guilds wouldnt even have more than 5 members left. be happy that devs dont care about us :facepalm:

this whole thing is bullshit.

"best guild tournament" is just crap, cause now the best guild is the guild, who beats his OWN CHARS more often than others. just need money and no skills :facepalm:

its not against the rules,and i kinda understand why for example abc do it,sucks when you cant beat other guilds who started this "cheating" but i think every guild who do this still have to live with the fact,that ppl dont like it and shouldnt complain about this fact.

maybe warspear needs more "fairplay" maybe.or just devs who care about their own rules

74085_.png