SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

>Crush mad about someone insulting her

>Insults dude who insulted her and posts ss of it

>Gameover

that's sweet..

not game over (ur deep knowledge of the female psyche fails once more)

let u knw im not member of any shiti guild mc side..so stop thinking that im a meber of abc ...

call me stealer even he came after me . he+some idiot player insulted me in world chat bt i dont give a .l. just want spam froum as always by pics or notes huh lol guldluck everybody :facepalm:

73464_.jpg

73465_.jpg

73466_.jpg

wow you gained soo much respect spamming tickets

wish i was pro like you

She got respect by many player who play arena,

U think she cares bout respect by kiting palas , or rangers who look desperate for even gear :rofl:?

when swamp was first released, i wore my troll costume and boxed the fat troll.

he beat me

>why black troll costume doesnt have a Cape  :clapping:

She got respect by many player who play arena,

U think she cares bout respect by kiting palas , or rangers who look desperate for even gear :rofl: ?

>why black troll costume doesnt have a Cape  :clapping:

wait, people DO gain respect by spamming tickets?

oh of course, its said by somebody ELSE who spams tickets.

hey, maybe YOU can spam tickets and gain more respect too!

everybody wins!

edit: you dont play arena, you buy arena. only respectable arena player was ME in season 1,

rank #7 in 2vs2 on ranger (#1 ranked ranger in my tier) with ZERO TICKETS USED, ONLY DAILIES (was rank 3 until aigrind announced costumes for winners, then all the "pro" players beat me in the ratings for the last week)

rank #4 in 2vs2 on druid (#1 ranked druid in my tier) with ZERO TICKETS USED, ONLY DAILIES (was rank 2 until aigrind announced costumes for winners, then all the "pro" players beat me in the ratings for the last week)

you want respect? try NOT spending money on this game yet STILL winning against +10s

something youll never do

now go empty your wallet (or your boyfriends wallets) and maybe youll get enough respect from those "arena players"

but no, im sure all the "pro" arena players give anybody with a wallet respect, because apparently to people like you; respect = money spent

Someone jelly from rich people :(

and it not your bussnies if she wanna spend mcoins or not :D

its my business if he wants to gloat about it, assuming spamming tickets takes skill. ya soo much skill. your all soo pro for spending $$ on something thats had no point since arena BETA

(but your too young to know what that was)

oh, and i hope that revive was worth it, lose to +0s from crossing 1vs1 and u still revive then run back to your ganker friends. hahaha keep wasting money when ive spent nothing yet still win

*logs on and sees zain pming me*

http://gyazo.com/033d4abbec10b303d7f6965c0246e75d

5minute laughter in the end xD

Zain pms me first when hes on haha

wait, people DO gain respect by spamming tickets?

oh of course, its said by somebody ELSE who spams tickets.

hey, maybe YOU can spam tickets and gain more respect too!

everybody wins!

edit: you dont play arena, you buy arena. only respectable arena player was ME in season 1,

rank #7 in 2vs2 on ranger (#1 ranked ranger in my tier) with ZERO TICKETS USED, ONLY DAILIES (was rank 3 until aigrind announced costumes for winners, then all the "pro" players beat me in the ratings for the last week)

rank #4 in 2vs2 on druid (#1 ranked druid in my tier) with ZERO TICKETS USED, ONLY DAILIES (was rank 2 until aigrind announced costumes for winners, then all the "pro" players beat me in the ratings for the last week)

you want respect? try NOT spending money on this game yet STILL winning against +10s

something youll never do

now go empty your wallet (or your boyfriends wallets) and maybe youll get enough respect from those "arena players"

but no, im sure all the "pro" arena players give anybody with a wallet respect, because apparently to people like you; respect = money spent

na getting respect by rapeing any class. even it doesnt matter how high my enemies are amped :D

next thing ya we spend money on ticks but in arena it takes skill to win against other good players , ofc their exists lowamped but 80% of my arena time is fighting against highamped players

so please stop talking bout arena cause ur digging ur

"hole-of arena antiknowledge" deeper  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

ps: real arena begins at lvl 20 and as far i know ur ranger didnt reach 20 nor ur "pro" druid (14)

let u knw im not member of any shiti guild mc side..so stop thinking that im a meber of abc ...

call me stealer even he came after me . he+some idiot player insulted me in world chat bt i dont give a .l. just want spam froum as always by pics or notes huh lol guldluck everybody :facepalm:

nthing new its true n u r + hassn dog to steler + spamer go suck ppl ass u need. help xd

u steal many ppl that's why all know abt u nd pls bb I dnt like drama like u guys I dnt have time bb this is nt screen s page now this is spaming chat and spam so pls leave me alone xd

finally level 18? congratz Zeth!

went from 16 to 18 in like 3/4 days. ty 2x knowledge pot  ;D  now ill stay at this level for another year or so, like i did on 14  :lol:

:facepalm: pvp in arena with +scrolls :facepalm:

stilll 1 won 1 loss

:shok: , U beated Hassn & Jay beated u that means Jay is stronger than both of u  :shok: :rofl: :pleasantry: :pardon: :spiteful: :spiteful: ;D ;D :bad: .

:shok: , U beated Hassn & Jay beated u that means Jay is stronger than both of u  :shok: :rofl: :pleasantry: :pardon: :spiteful: :spiteful: ;D ;D :bad: .

No Frost use wrong combination in PvP thats why he lost.... And btw every classes has advantages and dissadvantages... :good:

No Frost use wrong combination in PvP thats why he lost.... And btw every classes has advantages and dissadvantages... :good:

OK  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

who got beated by who?? :facepalm:

our last pvp vs gay ended 5-5  but ofc he did t record that fight in pvp cave :facepalm:

i even asked him for rematch afterwards but he refused :facepalm:

ps . i DONT care being #1 or whateva  im  happy enought being able to kill some elves i dont like

73617_.png

Certified dumbass ganks me with king fred gets all mad i pot and resi and kill em both and rages when i kill him when he trys to come back in

wanna say this. its not me. i have just one character n thats named Liqhtr at us

:rofl: "let's hide stairs and circle /blind anyone who comes close we shall always win!!"

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Lol theyre pros chris dont say anything  :bad: .