SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

if pino says his nose will grow, he didn't specify when and how. So it wont grow at that very moment and it will also not make it a "lie" since as soon he makes a mistake and says a lie, his nose will grow making his initial statement correct.

"now"

70408_.jpg

Id like to know the name of the censored druid.

juniorcel (he's caza's buddy now (even let him and mofh gank me while im doing pvp with some other guy at relic)),twice circled in bug locations. but the funny part was the first fight they barely won (i ducked up )so they camped the second fight not coming to mid section (any of those 6 ppl can verify this if they are honnest ppl )so if we didnt risk it it would be a tie cause they were afraid to come in mid section where druid stands a chance.. just sit there and cycle circles on bridge (but also got caught off the first circle again :facepalm: )

as for the first pic of them all... he didnt ss the part where he used 80% hp pot ahahahahahahah but i can show him a few ss ^^ if he wants ss war.

juniorcel (he's caza's buddy now (even let him and mofh gank me while im doing pvp with some other guy at relic)),twice circled in bug locations. but the funny part was the first fight they barely won (i ♥♥♥♥ed up )so they camped the second fight not coming to mid section (any of those 6 ppl can verify this if they are honnest ppl )so if we didnt risk it it would be a tie cause they were afraid to come in mid section where druid stands a chance.. just sit there and cycle circles on bridge (but also got caught off the first circle again :facepalm: )

as for the first pic of them all... he didnt ss the part where he used 80% hp pot ahahahahahahah but i can show him a few ss ^^ if he wants ss war.

Drama Everwere Won Admit he died and lose arena  :cray:

His nose won't grow, meaning he told a lie.

Then it grows.

Simple as that.

then if it grows he said the truth so it wont grow. and this cycle goes on forever. paradox

:yahoo: Llora Zethu Llora Como me gusta violrte como siempre

hassn dog 6 pot's 1 v 1 waiting for the other puppies to join in , and still died 4 v 1 at end, epic fail, you cannot kill a druid 1 v 1 with fail circle's, so don't even bother next time...

70413_.png

then if it grows he said the truth so it wont grow. and this cycle goes on forever. paradox

I'm not a Pinosomeshit fan.

Does his nose shrink when he tells the truth?

:yahoo: Llora Zethu Llora Como me gusta violrte como siempre

truth = cry for you. since u like ss  here are some for you to enjoy (and everyone knows that i dont pot 1vs1)

#1 both ur noob friends +10 vs +8 lvl 17 staff druid marceline and +9 lvl 15 staff diaboloro

#2 forgot to buy pots? or thought u could take me without them?

#3 why u stop going 2x2 arena?

and by the way my dd was 153 only from lab cloak (changed my set a few days ago, now its 0! ) i wonder if i used dd enchants instead of moon how many pots it would take you to kill me ( wish vomm had taken ss of when mcs in area were just watching u try and kill me alone and used 3 pots but still died (and asking for them to them to help u in area chat while they were just enjoying the show (and probably thinking about making a druid  :blush: )

70414_.jpg

70415_.jpg

70417_.jpg

hassn dog 6 pot's 1 v 1 waiting for the other puppies to join in , and still died 4 v 1 at end, epic fail, you cannot kill a druid 1 v 1 with fail circle's, so don't even bother next time...

I can  O:-)

Опубликованное фото

Here's a paradox

How can such a party be zeroed by 5elfs

wow!!! u really showed something sexy yeah!  :shok:

nice ss pliskin!

CRAY! AoA Locks doing what they do best  O:-) xD

u seriously didnt take a ss of caza wanting help in area when vs me?  :cray:  wish i had my rogue there to see

You're bending time to support this answer. The nose would need to grow first for it to be considered as a truth, at this point the nose would have already grown and Pinocchio having told a lie. So even if it grows and then doesn't grow it has grown. The cycle would only go on forever if Pinocchio kept repeating the statement as any Pinocchio enthusiast will tell you each lie extends his nose by only so much. The trigger being telling a lie and effect being a limited amount of nose growth. Trigger and effect.

Check out olber's paradox for a good example of one.

You're bending time to support this answer. The nose would need to grow first for it to be considered as a truth, at this point the nose would have already grown and Pinocchio having told a lie. So even if it grows and then doesn't grow it has grown. The cycle would only go on forever if Pinocchio kept repeating the statement as any Pinocchio enthusiast will tell you each lie extends his nose by only so much. The trigger being telling a lie and effect being a limited amount of nose growth. Trigger and effect.

Check out olber's paradox for a good example of one.

the answer (for me)is pinochio is both saying the truth and lying at that instant. its a ♥♥♥♥ing paradox. at that precise moment saying that sentence and being who he is.. hes both lying and saying the truth. all of those things happen at same time and dont happen at all. djeez, thats why some things are called paradox.

when i said it was a cycle i meant the whole "thinking about it" exercise is a cycle. not time wise cycle. 

ill say it again: 2 things can happen that all can agree:

1- he is lying and his nose grows which proves he was actually saying the truth.

2 - he is saying the truth and his nose wont grow thus proving he was lying.

so hes lying when he says the truth and saying the truth when he's lying (all in the same sentence

A paradox is a statement that apparently contradicts itself and yet might be true. Most logical paradoxes are known to be invalid arguments but are still valuable in promoting critical thinking

(dont really like wiki but its easier)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox

It wouldn't be a truth until his nose actualizes the lie he told at which point the result of his statement has resolved. Pinocchio knowing who he is and making the statement would have no effect on the matter because, as far as we know from the story, his curse doesn't account for his conscious thought but for his speaking out a lie.

It's like bedmas, brackets exponents division multiplication addition subtraction. We don't do them all at once, there is a sequence and in this example the first matter is his statement saying his nose will grow which in any circumstance would be a lie until it is proven truth. At the point the lie has been told and his nose has grown there is no further consequence.

It wouldn't be a truth until his nose actualizes the lie he told at which point the result of his statement has resolved. Pinocchio knowing who he is and making the statement would have no effect on the matter because, as far as we know from the story, his curse doesn't account for his conscious thought but for his speaking out a lie.

It's like bedmas, brackets exponents division multiplication addition subtraction. We don't do them all at once, there is a sequence and in this example the first matter is his statement saying his nose will grow which in any circumstance would be a lie until it is proven truth. At the point the lie has been told and his nose has grown there is no further consequence.

"Most logical paradoxes are known to be invalid arguments but are still valuable in promoting critical thinking"

Trigger and effect. Lie told, nose grows, effect resolved. I see no paradox here.

Guess we will have to wait for Pinocchio 2 :D

my sentence is false. (thus making it true) liar paradox (very similar to pinochio's)

Yes, but Pinocchio is only telling a lie until after his nose has grown. In other words without fitting him with a flux capacitor and sending him back to the very moment of his statement there would be no simultaneous contradiction or opposite outcome.

EPIC SS, never thought i see so many high amp locks get raped in one pic :D

Sad though how OP locks and shamans are, all spam 90% a combo or either pure party.

Dont think "OP" side should brag about anything.. just in case Bloody.

Before Reezeeh and Frost got trampled and humilliated and i had to left AoA and rethink if this game worth spend time because saw enough shit already, before AoA reach lvl 3 and the fuse with Sorcerers, while i was playing i saw enough fun and balanced matches at 2v2/3v3/5v5 vs ABC and sometimes total score was unexpected, you can ask.

I had to hear from some of your members at that time that whole AoA was retard, random brag and worse things talked in private some friend told me,  before even the arena matches started but that people ending quiet when torunament end so i think at end it made a humble cure for some and everyone won.

When i already left and with me vanityx,altay,catalonia,reezeeh,frost,acheungg,space and knox near delete his warlock and start new adventure, AoA are not that shit being with Sorcerer guild.

Опубликованное фото

Dont get me wrong, i understand who talking shit in public forums 1st and who have to reply etc, not defending AoA, Caza or Sorecerers but Mofh my friend, he respect all ABC players and is being cool and kind with most, dont mix him with the shit guild fights because if he getting involved soon or later will stop being quiet like its understandable.

Mofh respect ABC members?

Lol.

I used to think he was cool when you was with ABC and we used to party with him and Ktptn.

Then you leave from ABC and all of a sudden he starts talking crap to me just cause you aren't in my guild anymore.

Funny. He even called some ABC members dogs, well he should take a look in the mirror, or maybe the people around him right now. Yup, we all saw world chat during 50% discount and know who spent on that.

Bottom line, he talks shit about ABC and members, doesn't deserve respect even as enemies like I respect Knox, Altay and etc.

Dont think "OP" side should brag about anything.. just in case Bloody.

Mofh my friend, he respect all ABC players

is that why he came with caza to disturb my pvp with abc member? cause he "respects" them (not gonna talk about the rest cause its none of my business)

Edit: didnt even read merc's post ahah funny that that sentence made us both react in similar ways (for diferent reasons) but yeah, me n mofh were once friends too till span stoped being my friend, same with caza (he started ganking me cause i refuse to ally with him vs you span, yep he actually asked me to help him kill you and i said no ).

Mofh respect ABC members?

Lol.

I used to think he was cool when you was with ABC and we used to party with him and Ktptn.

Then you leave from ABC and all of a sudden he starts talking crap to me just cause you aren't in my guild anymore.

Funny. He even called some ABC members dogs, well he should take a look in the mirror, or maybe the people around him right now. Yup, we all saw world chat during 50% discount and know who spent on that.

Bottom line, he talks shit about ABC and members, doesn't deserve respect even as enemies like I respect Knox, Altay and etc.

Well he still respect most for what i see while talking with me xD

He play for fun dont like show offs but ofc it annoy him people showing here when he lose arena and he should not reply.. I said that to not make it bigger because u know some rl friend whispering in the ear to make it explode.

And you know most of the times he talks shit is cause of ecua/ioki start too when arena trouble and CAPS WAR WITH CRAP ENGLISH START 4 them xd

We all know both guilds have good warlocks/shamans and few are epic.

There is no need make screenshots a contest of compare cock size between all because even if fuse all dick lenght we all cant even please Eisha.. shame for both sides

Well just saying what I saw.

It doesn't really matter anyway, it's normal for enemies to disrespect each other.

But not once have I seen him show respect or kindness to any ABC member. So just making it clear out there.

Even now THEBRS guild talking crap to me even asking PvP when my shaman can just simply rape every single one of them, just trying to look pro. Even their leader talk crap while he was running from my shaman drawing arena match not even fighting with full hp and mp xD

Anyways. I'm out. Just had to say that. Cheers all.

Well just saying what I saw.

It doesn't really matter anyway, it's normal for enemies to disrespect each other.

But not once have I seen him show respect or kindness to any ABC member. So just making it clear out there.

Even now THEBRS guild talking crap to me even asking PvP when my shaman can just simply rape every single one of them, just trying to look pro. Even their leader talk crap while he was running from my shaman drawing arena match not even fighting with full hp and mp xD

Anyways. I'm out. Just had to say that. Cheers all.

I remember many ABCs saying Mofh cool np with him never pmed shit when won even when he had to hear things losing or was mad already xd.

He even said no to Hassn at start for come ABC with me reezeeh etc but he got kicked.

He is good person and respect his enemies more than myself lol just my opinion whatever.

THEBRS guild talking crap in a MMO?? WTF merc cant belive it. I know Tapyon and he is a example of a true gentleman :lol: