SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

i was talking only to bia as u can see from the quotes (btw nice job in formating her mind but remember that even if takes time people will see the real you as they see the real me over time though my somewhat mad way tobe)

back to not paying any attention to you  :drinks:

I'm stupid :cray: so easy for him to formate my mind.

I'm a missed blonde. ( no offence to any blondie , i'm just kidding)

I'm stupid :cray: so easy for him to formate my mind.

I'm a missed blonde. ( no offence to any blondie , i'm just kidding)

didnt say it was easy, if it were easy you'd turn on me on the same day i "dared" to touch him. instead took him a few months, but finally did it (sucessfully brainwashed).

maybe u forgot we've been friends since u only had cherryby (ur druid) and how i was always nice to you (even when u and hassn were disturbing my hunts in bg) till you let that guy use ur chars to kill me and not even say "hey dude, can u please not kill my friends with my chars since you have your own chars?"  thats what i do to anyone that uses my chars to some sneaky shit like that. but maybe u like sneak ducks like span and not frontal people like me. nice job chosing ur friends  :facepalm: 

i dunno why people in this game still surprise me.

why shouldn't real life values be valid in a game?  i know its just a game but doesnt it show what a players real life character is?

when someone does sneaky stuff in real life hes considered sneaky, when he does it in a game (all the time) then he just playing or showing his true character?

you forget that behind every game character there is a person and when you invest time in anything u end up investing ur feelings (basic humanity)

think about it, maybe some light will shine in that head of urs.

done talking to you, keep your sneaky friend and suporting his sneaky actions.

so u can finally win arenas?  ;D  my partner  said u were madly spamming area chat (i dunno cause you're on ignore for months) talk about taking things serious.

at least im mostly respectfull of people even if i do talk a lot. u dont see making up crazy storys or madly just insulting ppl's gf's and mothers. i try to say the truth and defend myself the most i can and that's pretty much it. the most insulting thing u can read from me is calling someone a noob or an idiot (and thats just my personal opinion)

then why you lie in every second comment you write :bad:

and i didnt get mad,ofc mage+bd dont have any chance vs 2 high amped  druids running around and healing themselves...its a SHAME that you didnt win every fight ;D 

and i wrote in area chat something like: no chance vs 2 healers on volcano map (and it was meant to be written in party chat,didnt even see that i wrote in area chat)...

so  go on spreading lies,thats the best thing you can do..

btw why you always cry that mc attack you? thats what the game is about :facepalm:

and for the haters,for example the poor +0 ranger who always fail in game: even if i play with mouth most of the time, you are a piece of shit compared to me. jealous kid

wew shit wtz this  ;D

they multibox and kill themselves with their other chars to get free guild/arena points  :bad: :bad: :facepalm: :facepalm:

and i didnt get mad,ofc mage+bd dont have any chance vs 2 high amped  druids running around and healing themselves...its a SHAME that you didnt win every fight ;D 

and i wrote in area chat something like: no chance vs 2 healers on volcano map (and it was meant to be written in party chat,didnt even see that i wrote in area chat)...

btw why you always cry that mc attack you? thats what the game is about :facepalm:

and for the haters,for example the poor +0 ranger who always fail in game: even if i play with mouth most of the time, you are a piece of shit compared to me. jealous kid

where exactly did i lie? i said ur on ignore (so im only repeating what i was told and knowing you i believe it) if u bother read it properly.

and yes, i ♥♥♥♥ed up in one fight. rest of them u did 0 dmg  :blush: 

and why is it a shame? are you that noob that losing to you = shame? (just asking)

there you go distorting the truth, u have a lot in common with someone i know except he doesnt cry about amp (and btw both u and ur partner have higher amp than me and my partner, ur +10 and ur mage partner was at least +8, im +8 my partner is +9) i didnt ever cry about mcs killing me but yes, i sometimes ask for help when like 10 mcs block me from entering pvp cave (say it like it is, instead of distorting things to make me look bad) :give_rose:

i beg to differ child, give me the main reasons why your better then me

lapari madness  :crazy:

Lol

OP minions  ;D :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

aw bro i shouldve tooken a  ss when i saved u from those polls were the captured shaman is :D

PROOOOO HELPING OTHERS  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :good: :give_rose:

not my best work, by far

Too bad I dont use this set for pvp

ur the same as succurs lvl5 sun shield tank :D from 324 dmg i was hitting him 182  :aggressive:

ur the same as succurs lvl5 sun shield tank :D from 324 dmg i was hitting him 182  :aggressive:

I still need to amp some more

the only classes that really give me a problem 1v1 are Rangers and CircleFearRuns

and ofc, smart healer with astral set

now, if they would only fix the server de-sync, maybe rogues will stop gouging me from 5yards away, would also help me not waste aoe skills against the air

hes not the same as succurs hes BETTER then succurs mecha #1 mage

I still need to amp some more

the only classes that really give me a problem 1v1 are Rangers and CircleFearRuns

and ofc, smart healer with astral set

now, if they would only fix the server de-sync, maybe rogues will stop gouging me from 5yards away, would also help me not waste aoe skills against the air

we gotta pvp in arena sometime  ;D

hes not the same as succurs hes BETTER then succurs mecha #1 mage

Nope, Shadows of Berengar are #1 Mage

we gotta pvp in arena sometime  ;D

that would be nice

i was hoping for a +1 :DDD

Given.

btw, off topic but, whats your nationality?

you look Puerto Rican (like me)

but Ive known some Arabians that look Puerto Rican  :search:

you'd rather ego stroke arena match screenshots?

arena screenshots prove nothing, neither do pics of "pvp cave" deaths

drama is better then both of the for-mentioned ya?

drama is the filler inbetween the good pics (wars, ironic deaths, reason this topic was made)

you'd rather ego stroke arena match screenshots?

arena screenshots prove nothing, neither do pics of "pvp cave" deaths

drama is better then both of the for-mentioned ya?

drama is the filler inbetween the good pics (wars, ironic deaths, reason this topic was made)

I'd rather waste ti- well im wasting time anyways

Hi