SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Ghehe funny the idea that my prey's dont see me and just stand  :pardon:

Untill i attack or they see me.. But before they can run.. They are already dead :blush:

Untill they become from prey to hunter but then u need to go a long way  :blush:

60327_.png

nope i hate shemales

What the hell dude? Are you gay or something?

Traps are the best. They are pleasant to eye, have tits, but there is one thing that makes them different from real women - they are actually men! No need to listen to constant bitching about pointless stuff, you have total bro who actually understands you. Are you scared of penis? Who said you need to play with it?

No, they were not afk, neither my partner, they just got him and killed him in one hit.

The rest was a rogue, a stealth, a volcano map, and steal kite technic to ranges. :D

60347_.png

60348_.png

What the hell dude? Are you gay or something?

Traps are the best. They are pleasant to eye, have tits, but there is one thing that makes them different from real women - they are actually men! No need to listen to constant ♥♥♥♥♥ing about pointless stuff, you have total bro who actually understands you. Are you scared of penis? Who said you need to play with it?

Is this guy real or is just a shit with arms hands fingers and an opinion?

WATCH OUT OF SHADOWSCHNITZEL! (Shadowtear) OwO :facepalm:

sry my fail paint skills xd

ICH BIN EIN WIENERSCHNITZEL warlock! ]:> xD

My true identity has been revealed! I admit it,i am a schnitzel in the disguise of a dead human Ò3Ó

ICH BIN EIN WIENERSCHNITZEL warlock! ]:> xD

My true identity has been revealed! I admit it,i am a schnitzel in the disguise of a dead human Ò3Ó

xd schnitzel for ever! :D

Is this guy real or is just a shit with arms hands fingers and an opinion?

So you are a cis-gendered homophobic misogynistic white male who hates on everything that doesn't fit his hetero 2+1 family scheme?

Check your privilege.

So you are a cis-gendered homophobic misogynistic white male who hates on everything that doesn't fit his hetero 2+1 family scheme?

Check your privilege.

I actually wrote that cs you talked like a misogynistic omg. :wacko:

Quoting you:

No need to listen to constant bitching about pointless stuff

Is that what you think when a woman talk to you? Im sure you get easier a bone with videogames than with a woman.

Check your privilege.

dont forget he thinks level 6's are worth bragging about

:lol: :lol:

I actually wrote that cs you talked like a misogynistic omg. :wacko:

All women are sluts and whores. The community cannot properly function if these cis succubi will dictate how we should live.

The anime on the other hand is creation of God, with pure cute girls doing cute things.

I agree with Swaaz. Twinks are the fucking worst scum that defiles this game. They are parasites that need to be dealt with. Thinking they are hot shit because they can kill +2 newbies. Kill yourself.

I agree with Swaaz. Twinks are the ducking worst scum that defiles this game. They are parasites that need to be dealt with. Thinking they are hot shit because they can kill +2 newbies. Kill yourself.

I d k about that, man. My mage is +2 and my dk 0 amp.

Im one of that newbies who that guys kill. But if you all see so easy get top in rank go get it ♥♥♥♥♥es and start insulting who did.

What are you gonna say? anyone can spam visa card? (oh i already readed you saying something like that when we talk about +10s) No man not anyone can. Thats why they are first and you retired of game.

I d k about that, man. My mage is +2 and my dk 0 amp.

Im one of that newbies who that guys kill. But if you all see so easy get top in rank go get it ♥♥♥♥♥es and start insulting who did.

What are you gonna say? anyone can spam visa card? (oh i already readed you saying something like that when we talk about +10s) No man not anyone can. Thats why they are first and you retired of game.

I didn't retire because it's money sink. I retired because game lacks content.

Ghehe funny the idea that my prey's dont see me and just stand  :pardon:

Untill i attack or they see me.. But before they can run.. They are already dead :blush:

Untill they become from prey to hunter but then u need to go a long way  :blush:

aha, i see we got another rogue running in elf land  :spiteful: u maybe the hunter for low lvls but prepare to be the pray for zeus  :aggressive:

We are all PROS here  O:-)

Maybe you both being on my youtube make yall more famous?  :drinks:

the druid who cant stand 10+/9+ bless rangers sry i failed hard xd

we will meet again ;)

aha, i see we got another rogue running in elf land  :spiteful: u maybe the hunter for low lvls but prepare to be the pray for zeus  :aggressive:

Zeus i know ur pally :P

I even kill some high lvled ppl. I just estimate elfs and be tricky kill by one by one :P. And yeah u may hunt me :).

I like to be hunted  :blush: i see it as a bit more sensation in the game  ;D and btw, u may try to catch n kill me :P im that spirit who never die  ;D a spirit if get catched.. She will be back and continue  ;D

Zeus i know ur pally :P

I even kill some high lvled ppl. I just estimate elfs and be tricky kill by one by one :P. And yeah u may hunt me :) .

I like to be hunted  :blush: i see it as a bit more sensation in the game  ;D and btw, u may try to catch n kill me :P im that spirit who never die  ;D a spirit if get catched.. She will be back and continue  ;D

and i know ur rogue  :friends: ur spirit soundz tasty  ;D just pm me at forum when ur in elf lands ill smell ur stealth

SUPPORT MY ART :D

oi oi look at my own art snd compare it with your schnitzel drawing >:3

I accuse you of plagiatism! Xd ( look at our staves and the purple color)

60435_.jpg

and i know ur rogue  :friends: ur spirit soundz tasty  ;D just pm me at forum when ur in elf lands ill smell ur stealth

Mwahahaah okey i do  ;)

But first time im busy with my second rogue that would be a better rogue  ;D a real huntress, a real horrorfic char  ;D a 8year old little poltergeist who comes back from f.e.a.r. but to another game.. Alma Wade  :blush:

lol you should get ur eyes checked...far from fat, and wtf is smail  :rofl:

welcome to silly list  :give_rose:

you are 11th pet sitter  ;D  i mean sitter of monkey ;)

Busy with lvl up my new rogue ;D

She return from the game f.e.a.r. And so she will apear in warspear too at the server U.S. Saphire.

A poltergeist who already scare much players from her main game. At the moment she's pretty weak for hunt. But as players from f.e.a.r. Know her.. She will be stronger.

But this time she appear only as a 8 year old little girl wearing a bloodred dress and walk a blood trail from her victims (blood trail isn't seen :P)

The only best class to use her that she like a poltergeist is a rogue becouse the skill stealth that she will like a ghost.

People, fear Alma Wade  ;D

I just like to say it  :blush:

60437_.png