SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

YOU REALLY FAIL LOL WHAT AN IDIOT LEGIONNER USE +8 or +9 lvl 10 bow  IN ARENA 6 and guntram have a defence that your ranger would love. The only fail in that victory is that Guntram/Legionner is same guy multiboxing. First send tank and when tank is in danger pew pew pew. Btw 1st places in arena so STFU you are a pain in the ass, if at least you were talking real shit ok, but lol ur talking without knowledge. You have an obsession with low lvl fights or what? Lol

Just check for a doctor man.

>im an idiot

>defense a ranger would love

hahahahaha

:lol: :lol:

i dont need defense, ive been +0 armor equips since amplify system came out, you think i give a ♥♥♥♥ about defense when i can just kite you?

>im an idiot

>defense a ranger would love

hahahahaha

:lol: :lol:

i dont need defense, ive been +0 armor equips since amplify system came out, you think i give a ♥♥♥♥ about defense when i can just kite you?

Waiting for your ranger 4 novice no amp :) Is easier than me making a lvl 20 dnt you think?

Waiting for your ranger 4 novice no amp :) Is easier than me making a lvl 20 dnt you think?

your such a pro for going the easy route

:lol: :lol: :lol:

who the ♥♥♥♥ is naminay and why does he think he has the constant authority to gank one day then come elf pvp area and act all innocent like a little ♥♥♥♥♥ like he aint do shit and makes me look like the ganker?

>im mad, ♥♥♥♥ you naminay

go gank more then try to pvp elf side, you know well your shit pvp cave isnt for pvp anymore well guess what your not welcome on elf side  ::)

First of all, all I see you do is ganking people. So why the hell are you calling me the ganker? You try to kill me on your level 14 Druid, do you honestly think that would work?

some friends called me 2 troll with them  :spiteful: :spiteful:  they told me m the troll master  :spiteful: :spiteful:  so i told them ok omw  :spiteful: :spiteful:

59868_.jpg

59869_.jpg

59870_.jpg

59871_.jpg

some friends called me 2 troll with them  :spiteful: :spiteful:  they told me m the troll master  :spiteful: :spiteful:  so i told them ok omw  :spiteful: :spiteful:

continue  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

59874_.jpg

59875_.jpg

59877_.jpg

continue  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Oh my God AiGrind what the flying fuck. What's up with those WH40k pauldrons? Seriously what the hell are you smoking.

i didnt expect this buuuuuuut

[glow=red,2,300]BOOOM HEADSHOT[/glow]

you still waste your pot on me lier ;) no more drama plz*

Опубликованное фото

then  god start to hate me  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

then she gone

and i still alive ( thx necro) lag gone  :yahoo:

Опубликованное фото

then she back and lag back  :facepalm: ( this aint funny at all)

Опубликованное фото

thx lag.i wad wanna to murder her then eat her frinds one by one but you dont let me :cray:

thank god i dont have a 3rd world iraqi connection like u dramaseeker :D

burn ganker :D

thank god i dont have a 3rd world iraqi connection like u dramaseeker :D

burn ganker :D

nicely put, proud of you.

karma +

After the "drama" of poley and iragx i saw few minutes ago, we are now in peace and just chilling with some dutch friends  ;D

Cheers maleshaman and  mc stealth :drinks:

59910_.png

After the "drama" of poley and iragx i saw few minutes ago, we are now in peace and just chilling with some dutch friends  ;D

and who always starts it?

the poorduck who cry bout connection  :blush:

:yahoo:

why don't you + me for my reaction. Always picking sides :c

because your acquainted with namimay the ♥♥♥♥♥ who thinks hes above the unspoken law of if you gank once your not allowed to pvp half an hour later  :crazy:

newsflash, its not ganking if im the only one hitting you. im the only one who bothered to keep order. your not allowed in elf pvp area if you spend all day circle jerkin in mc cave with all the other kiddies.

learn your place

i remembered you from months back, and i will hold a grudge. im not ganking, im simply not allowing you to pvp.

was in killing spree :D didnt read anything say again plz xd

Just call me when you need help again, ill try to help you out on my bd if it gets to hot, alright?

@swaaz my post got deleted so nvm lmao

and who always starts it?

the poor♥♥♥♥ who cry bout connection  :blush:

Haha idk how and why but im mostly in PvP cave like its a tavern  ;D so nobody need to worry bout me if its about ganking. Only some ppl may worry about me if im on hunt. (if someone stronger then me dont hunt me ;D)

Hmm maybe he lives in the dessert, there is always bad connection  :lol:

:facepalm: It's iraq what do you expect it to be? think I said enough.

Idk exactly whats happend cuz i didnt saw in game but the shots on forum. I saw poley one time inside getting jumped by few mc's. I was in the cave few secs after my hunt  :blush:

Already seen more of those screenshots, I'm getting tired of seeing my friends getting ganked. Just logged on to help her fight them off.

It's a shame that not all players have a proper functional brain, and yes I am talking to those 14year olds that think they are hot-shots.

Haha idk how and why but im mostly in PvP cave like its a tavern  ;D so nobody need to worry bout me if its about ganking. Only some ppl may worry about me if im on hunt. (if someone stronger then me dont hunt me ;D )

Hmm maybe he lives in the dessert, there is always bad connection  :lol:

from tigress to tigress ;)

i have alot frinds and so famous  :cray:

even russian people start use my karma desc  :wacko:

if he even know that this desc talk about americans people ;)

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

:unknw:

post-19913-14177031342006_thumb.png