SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

im not hassn fan or anything, but seriusly if u come eu and make elf, if u see hassn, ur fcked no matter where it is. hes has more mcoin then the whole server. those elf noobs attak legion city when theres 2mc :bad: . if there was 1 mc, hassn, they would be shittin themselves to go anywhere near..

btw hassn is actually a good guy, doesnt show off, he help c.l, and he doesnt call ppl noobs. Hes noob in fair 1v1, tho :lol:

not really, hassn is a magnet to elfs, most come in hordes to kill him, and chase him just to make pot and res.

he used to show off all the time, spamming +10 items, in the past he used to be greedy, now seems to have changed.

that legion camp was deserted xD

Spamming +10s is evil  :blush:

Now by spam do we mean multiple times same item

Or just showcasing for people to know what to dream of

And obviously piss off haters

not really, hassn is a magnet to elfs, most come in hordes to kill him, and chase him just to make pot and res.

he used to show off all the time, spamming +10 items, in the past he used to be greedy, now seems to have changed.

that legion camp was deserted xD

well i play a year and a half as an mc, havent noticed him spaming :unknw: ,

Yes, ''hordes'' ;D

haha u mean my place in "warspear society " xD?

i noticed u trying get my attention , u can chose what kind of attnetion you will get from me ;)

ps: choose wisely  :clapping:

how about you stick to the general idea of the topic and not show off your alcoholism every chance you get?

nobody cares about "xD party time drink yaya!"

nobody

how about you stick to the general idea of the topic and not show off your alcoholism every chance you get?

nobody

nobody cares about "i cry cause ppl dont post what i want them to post yaya!"

nobody

nobody cares about "i cry cause ppl dont post what i want them to post yaya!"

nobody

says the person who only uses 4/5 of his bd skills in EVERY VIDEO HES EVER POSTED EVER

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

your the definition of an inbred money user, therefore your opinion is invalid. hell id take pvprange's opinion over yours

spend more $ get more friends to back you up

ill be here waiting

nobody

aww thts ur "view" hun , u cant  throw all into same bottle dont let ur anger out on me lol

cause im in a clique :D ( other words for friends )

lone wolf style continue philosophing about tht and this idc anymore you will not get any attention from me anymore ;)

have fun 0+ pvp coach

aww thts ur "view" hun , u cant  throw all into same bottle dont let ur anger out on me lol

lone wolf style continue philosophing about tht and this idc anymore you will not get any attention from me anymore ;)

have fun 0+ pvp coach

What`s wrong with playing alone?

It`s different for everyone how they play right?

It`s fun to play with friends sometimes, but its way more fun to kill 8elfs alone (;

What`s wrong with playing alone?

It`s different for everyone how they play right?

It`s fun to play with friends sometimes, but its way more fun to kill 8elfs alone (;

nothing,

have nothing against loners but i have smth against these tryhards who act like their "almighty" and judge other ppl cause they have ingame friends :)

have fun 0+ pvp coach

"bottle"

hahaha must run in the family if you cant go one post without reference to drinking  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you never gave me attention, i measly called you out. dont turn it around thinking you were the one to decide who talked first

nothing,

have nothing against loners but i have smth against these tryhards who act like their "almighty" and judge other ppl cause they have ingame friends :)

>lone wolf

>"cus they have ingame friends"

choose one

your contradicting yourself

bottles up!  :drinks:

Forgive me, Arky.

*closes fairytale book*

Its okay now..

You can sleep in peace.

Sweet dreams, dear..

Those will be the best memories...

58449_.png

58450_.png

58451_.png

mad little pala kiter :D

just continue talking , i know u must have the last word so go on :D

>lone wolf =you

>"cus they have ingame friends" =me

ps: continue trying to start drama u troll :D

wow did you figure that out all by yourself? i think others here can read english too  ::)

want a medal? a cookie? or maybe good karma?

your such an inspiration to me

com on swazy jst gv me this karma  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

some pple spend signs on stupid items  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  this is a waste of time,signs,spheres,gold n mcoins  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

58456_.jpg

some pple spend signs on stupid items  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  this is a waste of time,signs,spheres,gold n mcoins  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Not your gold, not your time, not your spheres, not your mcoins :)

how do you know for sure he was using signs on it? Believe it or not, i once managed to amp my lvl 13 mage cloth armor piece to +6 without losing it at all.

Bet he was just bored and decided to use his personal defense spheres on it for fun.

58457_.jpg

how do you know for sure he was using signs on it? Believe it or not, i once managed to amp my lvl 13 mage cloth armor piece to +6 without losing it at all.

Bet he was just bored and decided to use his personal defense spheres on it for fun.

And a staff to 4+ XD

mad little pala kiter :D

just continue talking , i know u must have the last word so go on :D

ps: continue trying to start drama u troll :D

ok you made me laugh

new target now

*last word* if i have the first word and the last word, it makes a troll happy

com on swazy jst gv me this karma  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

if you manage to type one sentence i can immediately understand, ill consider it

BIG difference between grammar punctuation, and having to think for 2 seconds on every other word you type on what the short-hand meaning was

y poley isnt in her pro guild  :shok: :shok:  form like i rem 3days or 2 lols

58461_.jpg

y poley isnt in her pro guild  :shok: :shok:  form like i rem 3days or 2 lols

why?

why....not?

edit: i saw it alucard  :tease:

Not your gold, not your time, not your spheres, not your mcoins :)

ok m sry  :wacko: :wacko:

Is it that weird to see a lvl 20 without a guild?

it will be in a few months when you can earn GP from boss farming and pvp

for now its totally normal, unless your a yolo swag kid who goes with the sheeple and judges anyone not in their trend era

Is it that weird to see a lvl 20 without a guild?

no even Poley her original guild Perncious

Double owning Pvprange  :lol:

My girlfriend was on Mrgreench and shes a complete noob... Shes yelling at me what do i do?  I said use the dam root and heal me. She fails hard. She has a lvl 7 shaman named Holeefuk.

My girlfriend was on Mrgreench and shes a complete noob... Shes yelling at me what do i do?  I said use the dam root and heal me. She fails hard. She has a lvl 7 shaman named Holeefuk.

You want me to believe you were teaching your girl how to play druid at arena? ;D

You want me to believe you were teaching your girl how to play druid at arena? ;D

No? I took this just now. As you can see shes playing her shaman on her phone now.

58496_.jpg

No? I took this just now. As you can see shes playing her shaman on her phone now.

Next time let her play your ranger.

"Press bless and pewpew"