SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Oh awesome!! A screenshot of nerds who stand there all day in order to gank.

go back to mc cave then  :crazy:

cliquespear  :facepalm:

Went to do a cl run today to help an old friend out.

Kratt was easy, took some effort to breach the blockade of no lifers :D. And the afk ranger spazzed out when he woke up to a shaman, lock and dk sitting patiently next to him waiting for kratt to arise.

After that we realised dinalt area was a hotzone for questors thanks to GP xD

Started out as full defence fighting off a small group that eventually turned into roughly 30ish in that matter of a half hour. Went wild after that lmao.

From fun battles to major group gank rapes that resulted in many revives and a game of hide n seek. After what seemed like an hour i finally lost them and now hiding in a secret location that i cannot disclose O.O

To the elves involved... was fun. I'll be sure to let you know when im in the neighborhood again when im up for a challenge of hide n seek @}-

Just next time show some good sport and hunt me in less smaller packs so i can at least have a chance of a fun challenge.. unless i take my rogue then game on, find me if you can :3

some pics for you ss fans..

Guest XthekingX

I beat you kotaravva  :dirol:

Опубликованное фото

Guest XthekingX

Oh god  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

hmm looks fair :facepalm:

u go arena vs AP calculation, u lvl13-14 AP total is equal to those 15-17 AP total so yea fair  :friends:

how did u die here  :nea: :shok:

that b mayb he teleported 2 that place ddnt kill those mini mobs so theres a elf came begin killing xhero (iraqx) mayb he ws a bd/pd/druid if a bd atk ham n hero runs n his hp low so he died there if a pd he atks with high atk n that Dmg coms  :wacko:  begin taking from his ho n his hp low n the same as druid druid uses bees  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  etc the end the life ends bla bla bla...................  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Went to do a cl run today to help an old friend out.

Kratt was easy, took some effort to breach the blockade of no lifers :D. And the afk ranger spazzed out when he woke up to a shaman, lock and dk sitting patiently next to him waiting for kratt to arise.

After that we realised dinalt area was a hotzone for questors thanks to GP xD

Started out as full defence fighting off a small group that eventually turned into roughly 30ish in that matter of a half hour. Went wild after that lmao.

From fun battles to major group gank rapes that resulted in many revives and a game of hide n seek. After what seemed like an hour i finally lost them and now hiding in a secret location that i cannot disclose O.O

To the elves involved... was fun. I'll be sure to let you know when im in the neighborhood again when im up for a challenge of hide n seek @}-

Just next time show some good sport and hunt me in less smaller packs so i can at least have a chance of a fun challenge.. unless i take my rogue then game on, find me if you can :3

some pics for you ss fans..

Was fun to do! I`m sure there`s gonna be more slaughtering tonight >=)

Oh awesome!! A screenshot of nerds who stand there all day in order to gank.

ask mcs about keeping pvpcave everyday  ;)  think in that bro  :)

Lol you must think me a fool who is ignorant of reality. I Play both sides of the fence and i know clearly what is going on.

Let me tell you.

Play mc = Stand in cave and wait for a possible pvp that can take ages. then once its found hope it is not disturbed.

Go nadir spot where there is a higher chance of pvp but constantly fighting off gankers.

Play elf = Just the same as MC. Just switch the area's.

Pvpcave = full of brainless mcs

Nadir = full of useless elves.

:facepalm:

Exactly!

Was fun to do! I`m sure there`s gonna be more slaughtering tonight >=)

Let the killing commence :P

Did you see my Ss about elfs taking the pvp cave back?

I gues most of you elfs are to lazy to do work.

@Born (Mr.Google)

Sure was, Filled 3barrels with there blood and 4crates with these [Crunchy elven ears]

I`m having a bbq tonight with blood wine! feel free to come :D :drinks:

Did you see my Ss about elfs taking the pvp cave back?

I gues most of you elfs are to lazy to do work.

I logged Igydal to talk with elves at Nadir once, telling them to move their asses and do something about Pvp cave, that standing there doing nothing about it and ganking mcs coz of their frustrations wouldn't lead them anywhere, we should kill the gankers at pvp cave, all of them agreed with me!! We were starting a revolution!!

When I finally ended my speech, I crossed and was going to pvp cave, imagining a arm of elves behind me!! I had Timeuss with me, that's all :(

Fail.

I think you went there when Born,Dutch and me went to Gwido for pvping. Just before we left Elves barched in killed everyone except for Born and me. Then some low level attacked me and everyone knows I retaliate, ended up in us both dieing and heading to Gwido lol.

Anyway yes if elfs would take orders and march together they can take the cave if they wanted to!

Ah nah, been a long time ago.

Gave up on pvp already.

People seems to respect Gwido tho, most of the times, my lvl 10 is there and everytime I log and there's an elf, even lvl 18+, they respect it.

Lol, I didn`t. Some mage wanted to get the relic daily. Unfortunatly I was in his way :D

He returned with a scared impression and tries to sneak around us. I`m mumbeling the Jaws tune at that point, ready to strike lmao

You shall not pass!

not bad after 1month wthout play only can check forum and game sometimes in friend houses , till holidays finish and I can return with internet in home :facepalm: sorry frosty xDОпубликованное фото

Whoever finds the irony hidden

Опубликованное фото

I dont know, you deserve more than what you seem

Marry me? ._.

Whoever finds the irony hidden

Опубликованное фото

I dont know, you deserve more than what you seem

Marry me? ._.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Welcome to my ignore list.

That's what Alucard would say to you

Alucard right now is making me a sandwich and preparing me a coffee.

Want me to give him a message?

Alucard right now is making me a sandwich and preparing me a coffee.

Want me to give him a message?

I would but my word's are too Boss for a dude who makes sandwiches and coffee for a girl, even worse than Twilight.

I would but my word's are too Boss for a dude who makes sandwiches and coffee for a girl, even worse than Twilight.

Our 'love' story as Master-Pet is still better than Twilight.

You might be Boss, but there's always one above you.

Опубликованное фото

PLISKIN!

I SUMMON THEE!